Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teso community wanted features - vote now!

jelliuzjelliuz Member UncommonPosts: 97

http://strawpoll.me/1279053/

This is a list made up of all the features that most people here and on reddit are asking for. 

Haters / Lovers - Vote now and spread this around ! 

Zenimax has shown they have the ability to listen and maybe they will listen in the future. 

Vote for a bright TESO future !

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Nice poll.... 

But there are some things in it that i specifically dont want, like a auto follow option... removal of the softcaps .....

And a dye system, only incorporated intoo the crafting process...  and only with collors fitting to the armor type.... seeing everyone in bright pink or green plate armor would kill my immersion

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• jelliuzjelliuz Member UncommonPosts: 97

I think Zenimax will never do anything to break immersion, they kind of have to follow bethesda rules on that. 

I'm sorry if the auto follow is one you do not like, these are the most common things that come up, I don't see it go to the top anyway(imo)

• ArndushArndush Member Posts: 303
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Nice poll.... 

But there are some things in it that i specifically dont want, like a auto follow option... removal of the softcaps .....

And a dye system, only incorporated intoo the crafting process...  and only with collors fitting to the armor type.... seeing everyone in bright pink or green plate armor would kill my immersion

I've gotta agree with you. Not really looking forward to seeing someone in hot pink armor.

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Great list of features. I want em all!

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135

I vote to get good eso game and not this one.

Sadly my vote will be ignored:)

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

Who picked out these options?  Seem like mostly irrelevant / cosmetic stuff.  

I mean, most of them are nice to have,  but i certainly wouldn't want these prioritized over additional gameplay features.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• timidobservertimidobserver Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Hopefully Zenimax doesn't take this poll seriously. It is basically the wet dream of a cosmetics hunting, house furnishing, rping carebear. 
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Wonderful poll :) hope the devs see it and are already considering much of this.

Gonna spread the poll a little :)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• Jagwar_FangJagwar_Fang Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by timidobserver
    Hopefully Zenimax doesn't take this poll seriously. It is basically the wet dream of a cosmetics hunting, house furnishing, rping carebear. 

Don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

When I see a post like this, I always hope for a real life confrontation of some sort... I don't know why... something is probably wrong with my head :p

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

there was an actual community thread  a bit back, which i think much better represented "community" wants.  at least from this community:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/406359/page/1

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    I want cloaks ... please :)
  • DEAD.lineDEAD.line Member Posts: 424

Because if there's one thing that comes to mind when discussing ESO it's "non-carebear, hardcore mmorpg". image

I do hope they add, in the very least, a dueling option. I get no BG. I can get a lack of unranked arena. But i just don't get why not add dueling when it's so basic.

• darkheart84darkheart84 Member UncommonPosts: 84

"Emote system with feedback (X dances wity Y)"

Sounds like an ERP's demand.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

actually my most wanted feature atm is being able to see both weapon sets (at the same time).

i hate that they magically appear when switching :> this game is too detailed for such a mistake

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523
    That poll is idio... radonculous. 
  • KalSirian2KalSirian2 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I ... don't want any of this.

• timidobservertimidobserver Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Originally posted by DEAD.line

Because if there's one thing that comes to mind when discussing ESO it's "non-carebear, hardcore mmorpg". image

I do hope they add, in the very least, a dueling option. I get no BG. I can get a lack of unranked arena. But i just don't get why not add dueling when it's so basic.

Yeh, I could honestly live with this stuff in a quality of life patch some time in the future. However, there are other things that should have priority atm. The game is missing a lot of traditional elder scrolls features like thieves guild, justice system, dark brotherhood, ect. 

Originally posted by darkheart84

"Emote system with feedback (X dances wity Y)"

Sounds like an ERP's demand.

It was brought up by someone on reddit. It does make a little sense. Now, when you do an emote, no one has any clue about who it is aimed at. You could be doing shit all day without anyone having the slightest care in the world. 

• Nomis278Nomis278 Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I like the poll but wouldn't it have been better to do % based off number of respondents rather than total votes? Would make the figures more meaningful
  • alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

64 bit client - sure, why not.

climbing walls - yes, but only if well designed. Otherwise remember how backdoor in WAR's keeps used to work...

roaming wildlife - that would be good

emotes - why not again.

housing - only DAoC or LotRO style

As for the rest I don't care at best (i.e. duels) or hopefully not going to happen (player shops)

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Auto follow is the great DAOC relic that those players keep bringing up. It makes zero sense to have auto follow in an action based game. Moving around is a part of tactics. If they give you the ability to stick to me like glue, then whats the point.
  • TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    i remember reading they will not add a lot of these things me myself i would love to have 1 on 1 deuling and  chat buble for say  and housing and more and more but these guys making the game have a attitude that they don't care much what we want they got a plan a vision and they do it they let me down in every game they made and yet i have loved parts of all there games
  • SimonVDHSimonVDH Member Posts: 178

Mounted combat ...

Duels...

Mounted duels...

Win.

Sunday vote !