Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Scylla Code Giveaway!

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Uncommon

Isle pass.....................

• ZluguggZlugugg SmedjebackenPosts: 5Member Uncommon
    Looks like a cool champ! Eager to try her out!
  • ChadiwickerChadiwicker Posts: 79Member Uncommon
    I enjoy the lore of Scylla.
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris , NYPosts: 31Member Uncommon
    Crazy little girl.
  • lboston1lboston1 CAMBRIDGEPosts: 3Member Uncommon

She's another new god to play and I'm bored of kicking butt with Ah Muzen Cab!

• DF08SaidDF08Said StockholmPosts: 23Member Uncommon

I'm Super Duper Exited for scylla, its a freaking Demon Child with Hellhounds as her pets! Who

wouldn't want to play that.. am i right?! looking super forward to it! :D unfortently i dont have a lot of gods in smite, so it would an awesome Addition for me ;D!

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Columbus, OHPosts: 981Member Uncommon
    I'd like to play her because let's face it, a Lovecraftian horror masquerading as a little girl is pretty damn twisted... and cool. Let's see Cthulhu pull that trick off!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

Jeff Strain and Undead Labs have stolen money from people who supported their game, Moonrise. They have no respect for their customers whatsoever, and are not deserving of any further support by either gamers or the gaming press. They are liars and thieves, period, and if they were in any other industry they'd be under investigation for fraud. DO NOT SUPPORT JEFF STRAIN OR UNDEAD LABS!!

• WicoaWicoa LondonPosts: 1,604Member Uncommon
    As the only other midget character in the game and being female. She's a perfect match for lil love struck cupid.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways BangladeshPosts: 1,420Member Uncommon
    I always wanted to play a "Loli" goddess, that is why!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• zax3zax3 LondonPosts: 1Member
    Scylla has unique look in Smite. Her burst potential and mobility seems fun. Can't wait to play her!
  • almapaprika199almapaprika199 körösladányPosts: 2Member
    she is cute but deadly! i really want to try her out since i like hounds(her pets) and her ultimate looks pretty good! cant wait to try her out!
  • NeroSBNeroSB NisPosts: 2Member
    I like Greek mythology and i like horror kids :) and plus i like her destructive power :D
  • RadooRadoo Reggio EmiliaPosts: 181Member Uncommon

• tribex1833tribex1833 Swanton, OHPosts: 2Member Uncommon
    Because I love free stuff!!
  • JoleilJoleil L''Ametlla del VallPosts: 3Member Uncommon
    I'm always excited to try new heores in great MOBAs like SMITE. Keep going on!
  • SilverB4ckSilverB4ck DortmundPosts: 1Member
    I would love to get a key! I play this game every day and it is just awsome. couldn't test scylla yet but i hope i can do it soon :)
  • dlpksl2dlpksl2 gainesboro, TNPosts: 9Member Uncommon
    Scyllas abiliies seem like they would be good in the arena, which is my favorite mode to play.  I also favor magic users so im sure id enjoy playing her.
  • RuttorRuttor SchiedamPosts: 1Member Uncommon
    Zipping across the battlefield then snapping at unsuspecting enemy gods. If that doesn't make Scylla giggle, I would. Love these fast mages.
  • pupurunpupurun spartaPosts: 535Member Uncommon
    She is terror in the pure form...Looks of an innocent child...but deadly as a demon...She is the scariest God of Smite by far
  • MopalmoMopalmo new york, MEPosts: 1Member
    Haven't got to play her yet but from a pure aesthetics standpoint theres something about a maniacal little girl ready to do despicable things (... eh, I'm gonna stop there). Same reason I loved Annie when I first started LoL. That fake innocence is so much fun XD
  • groniqer111groniqer111 Bielsko-BialaPosts: 1Member
    Wolf heads so cute ;D
  • gongocasgongocas LisbonPosts: 3Member
    It would be super fun to be a small monster child killing gods *.*
  • TybostTybost Posts: 505Member Uncommon

Scylla is one of the demented sisters iv never had. Lets change that! ;0

• I am bored of getting Pentakills, I want some TENTAkills!
  • kiwichi1221kiwichi1221 eureka, CAPosts: 3Member Uncommon
    Interesting looking game. A sweet little girl with a heart of a monster lurking in here 
This discussion has been closed.