Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Scylla Code Giveaway!

Comments

• ChadiwickerChadiwicker Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I enjoy the lore of Scylla.
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Crazy little girl.
  • lboston1lboston1 Member UncommonPosts: 3

She's another new god to play and I'm bored of kicking butt with Ah Muzen Cab!

• DF08SaidDF08Said Member UncommonPosts: 24

I'm Super Duper Exited for scylla, its a freaking Demon Child with Hellhounds as her pets! Who

wouldn't want to play that.. am i right?! looking super forward to it! :D unfortently i dont have a lot of gods in smite, so it would an awesome Addition for me ;D!

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    I'd like to play her because let's face it, a Lovecraftian horror masquerading as a little girl is pretty damn twisted... and cool. Let's see Cthulhu pull that trick off!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    As the only other midget character in the game and being female. She's a perfect match for lil love struck cupid.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    I always wanted to play a "Loli" goddess, that is why!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• zax3zax3 Member Posts: 1
    Scylla has unique look in Smite. Her burst potential and mobility seems fun. Can't wait to play her!
  • almapaprika199almapaprika199 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    she is cute but deadly! i really want to try her out since i like hounds(her pets) and her ultimate looks pretty good! cant wait to try her out!
  • NeroSBNeroSB Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I like Greek mythology and i like horror kids :) and plus i like her destructive power :D
  • RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298

Why?

• JoleilJoleil Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm always excited to try new heores in great MOBAs like SMITE. Keep going on!
  • SilverB4ckSilverB4ck Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love to get a key! I play this game every day and it is just awsome. couldn't test scylla yet but i hope i can do it soon :)
  • dlpksl2dlpksl2 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Scyllas abiliies seem like they would be good in the arena, which is my favorite mode to play.  I also favor magic users so im sure id enjoy playing her.
  • RuttorRuttor Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Zipping across the battlefield then snapping at unsuspecting enemy gods. If that doesn't make Scylla giggle, I would. Love these fast mages.
  • pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    She is terror in the pure form...Looks of an innocent child...but deadly as a demon...She is the scariest God of Smite by far
  • MopalmoMopalmo Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Haven't got to play her yet but from a pure aesthetics standpoint theres something about a maniacal little girl ready to do despicable things (... eh, I'm gonna stop there). Same reason I loved Annie when I first started LoL. That fake innocence is so much fun XD
  • groniqer111groniqer111 Member Posts: 1
    Wolf heads so cute ;D
  • gongocasgongocas Member Posts: 3
    It would be super fun to be a small monster child killing gods *.*
  • TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

Scylla is one of the demented sisters iv never had. Lets change that! ;0

• I am bored of getting Pentakills, I want some TENTAkills!
  • kiwichi1221kiwichi1221 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Interesting looking game. A sweet little girl with a heart of a monster lurking in here 
  • DatLigBoiDatLigBoi Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Unfortunately I didn't get the ESO give away with 5 bonus entries because my luck is poop.......Maybe my luck will shine here. I'm also exited to play her because I have a young daughter.

PS. Grabbing horse shoes, rabbits foot and looking for a four leaf clover

• MrfoxknoxMrfoxknox Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Oh pretty please =P
  • coolstonescoolstones Member Posts: 1
    Scylla is looking to be my main mage
This discussion has been closed.