Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: War Correspondent Series Takes a Look at Epic Battles

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest in a series of PlanetSide 2 videos entitled "The War Correspondent". In them, the day-to-day struggles in the game are portrayed in an epic way. In this episode, soldiers try to hold on to The Crown, the most attacked location on Auraxis. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SunwolfNCSunwolfNC Member UncommonPosts: 188

I like it.

Nice touch to add the news aspect.

Well done.

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

the Battle of Nott........

I was there  O_O  

• DeomitriusDeomitrius Member Posts: 8

I dig the style, though I think the crown isn't the hotspot it used to be.

Also, bravo to whomever pulled off that rendezook at the end.

• AselliaAsellia Member UncommonPosts: 174

Oops. Delete please! WRong article!

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629
    This made me want to play planetside 2 <__< time to launch and update the game again
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    One of the most epic first person shooter that i never really got hooked on.....i just cannot wrap my head around how little "addiction" factor this game had on me, even though it's simply epic. i really have no idea why, but i played for quite a while and there is very little i dislike about it....except that i didn't make me want to log back in....maybe it was the endless rinse and repeat, without a definitive "winner" that got boring.....i really don't know....all i know is that i never got hooked on it. so weird.