Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Scylla Code Giveaway!

Comments

• joaoermjoaoerm Member UncommonPosts: 3
    SWEEEEEET!!!! :)
  • cannonzimcannonzim Member Posts: 7
    Reminds of of the illustrious hell hound, Cerberus and the skill set for Scylla is pretty awesome
  • AnemicaAnemica Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love terror-like things and I believe one of the most horrifying things is little girls with some kind of demonic power. Not only at times do I get to look sweet and innocent, I'am able to instill fear with power as well~
  • gnarwhalgnarwhal Member Posts: 2
    Little demonic child with chimera pets? What's not exciting to play about that
  • godin999godin999 Member Posts: 1
    I cant wait to try this new god out.
  • Yuk0raYuk0ra Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Because she's a combination of Annie+Darius with free flash skill! :D
  • WickershamleaderWickershamleader Member Posts: 1
    I have an odd affinity for characters like this. For example, In Awesomenauts, I pick Ayla, or Annie in League of Legends. This is a very nice character type that seems to appear mostly in MOBAs, and I'm glad that it exists. I'd love to add this character to my collection.
  • FleusFleus Member Posts: 1
    I only play with mages, and Scylla is the best mage who was created. She is perfect to me, she have an easy attack and a high damage, perfect for who play with lag or something like, cause she is easy, and thats why i really, really need her skin.
    Is wonderfull have the skin of your favorite God!
  • lordmayhemlordmayhem Member UncommonPosts: 7
    finally you create a new skills , most of gods have the same skills with different look , but scylla`s look different  so i am really excited to try something new
  • ExlinExlin Member UncommonPosts: 1

Scylla looks like a hard god to play and cant wait to give her a try.

• ZeddakisZeddakis Member UncommonPosts: 156
    She reminds me of my dog.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    Scylla..........the company :P , no1 here watched prison break or what?
  • Dark_EndymionDark_Endymion Member Posts: 3

Well, to be honest here. I really haven't had a favorite God in this game. As of right now I can honestly say that Scylla may just be that God. Not only is her lore intriguing, but her greek origins are by far the most interesting mythologies that I have read to date. She has multiple mythologies. My favorite myth of Scylla or Skylla, would have to be the one which Poseidon claimed her, causing for his wife Amphitrite to poison Scylla's water, thus causing for Scylla to become evil and grow tentacles with hound heads at the end of each. (pretty cool btw)

Her appearance in the game is really good. Being portrayed as a little harmless girl in Smite is so intriguing because it gives off a sense of innocence. However, we all know what she's capable of. I have fallen in love with her kit. Having the opportunity to face Scylla in lane is very interesting. Her potential as a burst mage is incredible. Her mp5 regen is amazing as well as her escape ability She reminds me of the saying big things come in small packages xD.

All in all, Scylla has captivated me in a way, for whenever I am on Smite; all I want to play is her but never get the opportunity. Thank you for giving me this chance to show you my passion for this God. I have waited for her for to long.

Also this is my first post and day here I am so excited to be able to join and become a member of this site. XD

• kraizykraizy Member UncommonPosts: 52
    scylla seems to be annie on steroids even more cc and the ult seems better then tibbers 
  • bretongamingbretongaming Member UncommonPosts: 17
    nice
  • PanDaZmOOPanDaZmOO Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I've never heard of Scylla in Greek Mythology so with the release of this character it made me research more on her. This only made me want to play her more!
  • elijablackelijablack Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Woah! She looks amazing!  Crazy psycho kid? Hell yea man! Let's destroy, destroy, and slaughter! Wahahaha!
  • renbladesrenblades Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Stomping Gods with a tiny little girls is always fun.
  • KyuzoS7KyuzoS7 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    she reminds me of annie from League of legends which is awesome so count me in!
  • WontoonRooWontoonRoo Member UncommonPosts: 22

I'll sum it up with this:

Aww, she looks like an adorable-- OH MY GAWD!

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Little cartoon girl + tentacles, need I say more.
  • sionbouncersionbouncer Member CommonPosts: 14

I play Smite from the closed beta, lot of time ago, and with time i found people to play with, ranked and normal.

Usually i play the Mid laner with my friends, also in arena i Always enjoy play mage, and Scylla will be a great mage champion for my team!

Also i think is a very unique God, with an Amazing mythology! Hi-Rez Studio make a great work this time, and i hope to win this contest for show how i appreciate the game and the work from the Smite's studio!

• DeomitriusDeomitrius Member Posts: 8
    Im a big fan of both greek mythology and mages, perfect match.
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Isle pass.....................

• ZluguggZlugugg Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Looks like a cool champ! Eager to try her out!
This discussion has been closed.