Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wake up Call, PVP'ERS leaving 0.0 for easy Kills in High SEC

KrenusKrenus Member Posts: 26

CCP  are getting all the low Sec players to group up for fleet battles, lots of pvp players moving into high sec.

CCP spies in the large corps turning the wheels in low sec.

PVP players going to HIGH SEC for:

easy free loot, lots of easy kills,

Sleepy mission runners losing their costly mission boats.

Search for the prize a PLEX in a ship cargohold.

all gates being camp with cargohold  scanning ships

suicide gangs  killing Hulks and Mackinaws

to live through this expac.

1. fly tech 1 ships

2 level 4 missions use tech 1 battleships with only tech II mods no name ones

3. solo mining  use  procures with OP tank (no mining upgrades in lower slots)

4. watch local more closely than you have ever did.

5. never leave station with a PLEX

These tips are for your own fun in EVE ONLINE. it would be wise to take note.

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    You're talking as if you think this is some new thing that doesn't happen all the time?

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• ChromeBallzChromeBallz Member UncommonPosts: 342

No one can be called a PVP'er if they are looking for easy kills.

Playing: WF
    Played: WoW, GW2, L2, WAR, AoC, DnL (2005), GW, LotRO, EQ2, TOR, CoH (RIP), STO, TSW, TERA, EVE, ESO, BDO
    Tried: EQ, UO, AO, EnB, TCoS, Fury, Ryzom, EU, DDO, TR, RF, CO, Aion, VG, DN, Vindictus, AA

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by Malcanis
    You're talking as if you think this is some new thing that doesn't happen all the time?

That's what I was thinking.  There always have and always will be suicide gankers.

• EvgireonEvgireon Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by ChromeBallz

What are they called then? PVC - Player vs Carebear?

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

self called PvP-ers declare wars to mining & PVE corps,it is how WarDec working today.Very frustrated for new players ,but it is EVE reality.

• HarbourlightHarbourlight Member CommonPosts: 8

I left EVE December 2013. I was a typical miner / trader based in Gallente high sec near Dodixie. I am a mature casual PVE-player, and sitting down to play usually means to relax, at least I think so with most of the games. EVE was a strategy game for me... like say: "Patrician" or "Settlers" in space. Doing planetary interaction, more quests and exploring on the side. But the ganking got worse and worse. Suicide gankers in 0.5 finishing miners (mostly noobs and Retrievers) sucked sooo hard. I ended up with using cheap "thick skinned" Procurers only, watching the local chat constantly for orange / red flashing bad pilots or parking my drone-mining Orca in 0.9. This is not how the game is meant to be played, not even by carebear miners, but I hate to loose a ship worth 900 Mio ISK or more  to a gang of suicide catalysts who each didn't spent more than 3 Mio Isk on their ships each. I wasn't willing to sink a single €uro more into a game that serves the despiteful cravings of mischievous cowardly contemporaries...

PS: I have started to play "Startrek Online" ocasionally, it has some decent space-combat plus: I can run around on planets and in stations and interact with other players. I love the team of officers I can put together. Great graphics and character / officer creation ! Only minus: it is not a truly open world.

• EvgireonEvgireon Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by Harbourlight

I left EVE December 2013. I was a typical miner / trader based in Gallente high sec near Dodixie. I am a mature casual PVE-player, and sitting down to play usually means to relax, at least I think so with most of the games. EVE was a strategy game for me... like say: "Patrician" or "Settlers" in space. Doing planetary interaction, more quests and exploring on the side. But the ganking got worse and worse. Suicide gankers in 0.5 finishing miners (mostly noobs and Retrievers) sucked sooo hard. I ended up with using cheap "thick skinned" Procurers only, watching the local chat constantly for orange / red flashing bad pilots or parking my drone-mining Orca in 0.9. This is not how the game is meant to be played, not even by carebear miners, but I hate to loose a ship worth 900 Mio ISK or more  to a gang of suicide catalysts who each didn't spent more than 3 Mio Isk on their ships each. I wasn't willing to sink a single €uro more into a game that serves the despiteful cravings of mischievous cowardly contemporaries...

PS: I have started to play "Startrek Online" ocasionally, it has some decent space-combat plus: I can run around on planets and in stations and interact with other players. I love the team of officers I can put together. Great graphics and character / officer creation ! Only minus: it is not a truly open world.

It sounds like you want to play as a NPC monster equivalent in a MMO and then complain that everyone wants to get you, while most other players want to be "space heroes". In "Settlers" you're supposed to be the king, not a peasant/miner...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You didn't take the cue, you were being encouraged to either move out to 0.0, where mining can actually be safer, or learn to mine in fleets with protective cover.

They really don't want a game full off people playing alone.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Originally posted by NetSage
    Originally posted by Malcanis

That's what I was thinking.  There always have and always will be suicide gankers.

Its only suicide if you cant pop them before the NPC's arrive.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    You didn't take the cue, you were being encouraged to either move out to 0.0, where mining can actually be safer, or learn to mine in fleets with protective cover.

They really don't want a game full off people playing alone.

Mining in fleets doesn't change anything. It's all min maxed with ISK loss accounted for and is based on alpha strikes under the protection of first strike Concord mechanics.

EVE is a hybrid MOBA now with ISBoxing as the core gameplay factor. Sandbox EVE is dead.

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

ya know besides the 80% or so of them as is the case in most MMOs

the amount of people who do PvP and are looking for equal hard core PvP just arnt common

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.