Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: The Oracle Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Massively has the first news about the second Rift soul coming in the next update. This time, the Oracle is profiled. The back story is revealed along with several screenshots to get players talking.

Oracles arrive from a dark future where their mastery-level support skills have forestalled the annihilation of Telara. Gifted with powers of Water and Death, these versatile casters can lift entire raids to triumph with a repertoire of powerful boons, shields, heals, buffs, and curses. As a group member, they're indispensable. As an enemy, they're impossible to ignore.

Read more at the link above.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Damnit! I may have to reinstall Rift...

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Might look and respec myself to a NECRO.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    I hope the new Conquest releases along with these souls, can't wait to try this soul on my 60 cleric.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • victorbjrvictorbjr Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Originally posted by Tygranir
    Damnit! I may have to reinstall Rift...

For some reason, RIFT wouldn't stick with me due to motion sickness thingies...

then for some reason the game clicked and I don't feel crappy while playing... AND I LOVE MY melee DPS mage! Bring on the Healing Warrior! :)

A writer and gamer from the Philippines. Loves his mom dearly. :)

Can also be found on http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Yeah, one of the original (pre-launch) podcasters of Rift had the same issue and wasn't able to remain with the game very much past launch.