Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

SMITE: Scylla Code Giveaway!

Comments

• MasterDCTMasterDCT Portland, ORPosts: 17Member Uncommon
    Tiny body, enormous power, I'd like to experience that!
  • ShrillyShrilly Citra, FLPosts: 421Member Uncommon
    swimming in LARGE open water is scary as hell to me huge phobia. I hope to use the beast thats the ruler of it and harness that fear and introduce it to my enemies on the battlefield!
  • BrigantiusBrigantius TartuPosts: 7Member
    Scylla would be a nice addition to my mage collection, because her small size makes her perfect to sneak around behind people and then suddenly unleashing the dogs. Quite a surprise.
  • WhitestepWhitestep BudapestPosts: 60Member Uncommon
    She reminds me my sister , when she's angry. :D
  • CaseykinsCaseykins hidden, ONPosts: 11Member Uncommon
    Im excited to play Scylla because she reminds me of Annie from league who has been my favorite champion. I like small people with a lot of power~ 
  • ace_hajimeace_hajime Inglewood, CAPosts: 2Member
    Very interesting background and cuteness bundled into one.
  • FarstryderFarstryder Louisville, KYPosts: 69Member
     Been waiting for a character that fit my playstyle that I haven't played out. Looks like one has finally arrived

Farstryder,

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Queens Village, NYPosts: 626Member Uncommon
    I love her lore.

• BenorBenor Akron, OHPosts: 3Member Uncommon
    Definitely love characters that can teleport, so I'd love to play Scylla!
  • heroics4heroics4 aldaharanPosts: 1Member
    i would like to keep an eye on her and help her grow up
  • xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Burnaby, BCPosts: 245Member

I love her because she looks like Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2 !

and Tiny Tina/Tiny Terror fit it nicely :)

• yamishioyamishio Valenii de MuntePosts: 4Member Uncommon
    I really like the idea of a little girl that looks so innocent and then, out of nowhere BAM! She is the horror of the deep.
  • iamthequeeniamthequeen Las Vegas, NVPosts: 1Member
    I'd love to play Scylla. She's a mage which is my favorite and she's deceptively adorable just like me! We're both sneaky queens who deserve each other! Two bad girls on the run. ;)
  • SwaneaSwanea Vegas, NVPosts: 2,366Member Uncommon
    Well, I like their interpretation of her.  She looks so innocent and deceiving!
  • UnforseenhunterUnforseenhunter Mission Viejo, CAPosts: 2Member
    I've played against Scylla, and she's a beast! She would be an awesome God to play as, her ultimate move is pretty powerful and deadly.
  • Shadow759Shadow759 Burlington, WAPosts: 1Member
    Scylla is one of the cutest adorable characters around. Also I am so energetic that she looks similar to League of Legends (Annie) and I always wanted to try her out. I love Smite. Thumps up for Scylla (^u^) <3
  • p1mokp1mok ZagrebPosts: 1Member
    she reminds me of my little sister :D so i want her ^_^
  • Nguyen145Nguyen145 Oakdale, PAPosts: 1Member
    I want to play scylla for that ultimate
  • impregnationimpregnation Zacharias-Spier-Str. 34Posts: 2Member
    I like the hound/wolf take they have on her, I like old mythology and I am also a big wolf guy. I've also played a few practice games with her and she seems really fun. I also enjoy ranged characters more often than melees in MOBAs.
  • TypososTyposos AthensPosts: 39Member Uncommon
    from when i was a boy , i was listening about the odyssey and the journey to scylla ...I am exited about this god , i know all her mythology !!!!!!!
  • Marvel4evrMarvel4evr baltimore, MDPosts: 9Member Uncommon
    Im excited to play Scylla because she looks like a evil little kid who i want to use to kill Adult Gods with lol. Its a great chance  for kids to finally own adults lol. 
  • GillleanGilllean NewYork, ALPosts: 169Member
    I love playing with little girls slaughtering pedofiles }:)
  • xjdx6xjdx6 newportPosts: 2Member
    Scylla reminds me of my daughter, small and cute....but a demon on the inside. Plus itll help me get her into smite ;) Shes 1 and has already killed RA AI! Help her like smite more and become a lifetime fan....
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Raleigh, NCPosts: 444Member Uncommon
    I want to try this character because I like wolf snakes or something.
  • Sys7emSys7em Edmonds, WAPosts: 120Member Uncommon
    I prefer playing a range dps champion & like the looks of Scylla's utility. 
This discussion has been closed.