Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Scylla Code Giveaway!

Comments

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    swimming in LARGE open water is scary as hell to me huge phobia. I hope to use the beast thats the ruler of it and harness that fear and introduce it to my enemies on the battlefield!
  • BrigantiusBrigantius Member Posts: 7
    Scylla would be a nice addition to my mage collection, because her small size makes her perfect to sneak around behind people and then suddenly unleashing the dogs. Quite a surprise.
  • WhitestepWhitestep Member UncommonPosts: 61
    She reminds me my sister , when she's angry. :D
  • CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Im excited to play Scylla because she reminds me of Annie from league who has been my favorite champion. I like small people with a lot of power~ 
  • ace_hajimeace_hajime Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Very interesting background and cuteness bundled into one.
  • FarstryderFarstryder Member UncommonPosts: 69
     Been waiting for a character that fit my playstyle that I haven't played out. Looks like one has finally arrived

Farstryder,

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    I love her lore.

• BenorBenor Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Definitely love characters that can teleport, so I'd love to play Scylla!
  • heroics4heroics4 Member Posts: 1
    i would like to keep an eye on her and help her grow up
  • xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

I love her because she looks like Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2 !

and Tiny Tina/Tiny Terror fit it nicely :)

• yamishioyamishio Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I really like the idea of a little girl that looks so innocent and then, out of nowhere BAM! She is the horror of the deep.
  • iamthequeeniamthequeen Member Posts: 1
    I'd love to play Scylla. She's a mage which is my favorite and she's deceptively adorable just like me! We're both sneaky queens who deserve each other! Two bad girls on the run. ;)
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    Well, I like their interpretation of her.  She looks so innocent and deceiving!
  • UnforseenhunterUnforseenhunter Member Posts: 2
    I've played against Scylla, and she's a beast! She would be an awesome God to play as, her ultimate move is pretty powerful and deadly.
  • Shadow759Shadow759 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Scylla is one of the cutest adorable characters around. Also I am so energetic that she looks similar to League of Legends (Annie) and I always wanted to try her out. I love Smite. Thumps up for Scylla (^u^) <3
  • p1mokp1mok Member Posts: 1
    she reminds me of my little sister :D so i want her ^_^
  • Nguyen145Nguyen145 Member Posts: 1
    I want to play scylla for that ultimate
  • impregnationimpregnation Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I like the hound/wolf take they have on her, I like old mythology and I am also a big wolf guy. I've also played a few practice games with her and she seems really fun. I also enjoy ranged characters more often than melees in MOBAs.
  • TypososTyposos Member UncommonPosts: 39
    from when i was a boy , i was listening about the odyssey and the journey to scylla ...I am exited about this god , i know all her mythology !!!!!!!
  • Marvel4evrMarvel4evr Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Im excited to play Scylla because she looks like a evil little kid who i want to use to kill Adult Gods with lol. Its a great chance  for kids to finally own adults lol. 
  • GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169
    I love playing with little girls slaughtering pedofiles }:)
  • xjdx6xjdx6 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Scylla reminds me of my daughter, small and cute....but a demon on the inside. Plus itll help me get her into smite ;) Shes 1 and has already killed RA AI! Help her like smite more and become a lifetime fan....
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    I want to try this character because I like wolf snakes or something.
  • Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I prefer playing a range dps champion & like the looks of Scylla's utility. 
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    I'm excited to play her as a mid-main tiny "cutie" who's utterly evil and spewing green spells left and right.  A demonic hellhound child of literal sake.   She looks fun, sounds fun, and is probably one of the greatest "death taunts" to add to the game.

This discussion has been closed.