Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is everyone?

ShaunJ1380ShaunJ1380 Member Posts: 77

I decided to check out the new patch. I'm loving it, btw. I have a few small gripes (such as BoA), but nothing is a make or break deal with me.

Anyway, that's a bit off topic. 

What I would like to know is:  Where the F is everyone? I have been leveling a new toon; messing around with difficulty sliders; enjoying the loot; but, I see no one playing multiplayer games. Every time I search for an online game I see 0 people on quests. No matter what I choose. 

When I quit playing a few months ago there was always a handful of people in any given act. I really enjoy playing with randoms. It's how I end up meeting most of my online friends. Am I doing something wrong? Or is no one leveling anything? Is there something going on that I don't know about? 

Comments

• RodgeVRodgeV Member UncommonPosts: 35
    What difficulty are you playing on? Not too many are playing on normal, even when they are leveling up andn the majority tend to play on their level 60's.
  • TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273

Because of the shared paragon, im leveling up a new monk but im in hard mode with a friend to gain more.

Edit: Which is what a few MIGHT be doing as well. Check different difficulties

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    There's not much reason to play any difficulty less than master if you know how to play (unless you like it really easy) even with a level 1 naked character so I'd say that's the problem if you're looking for games for normal-expert.
  • squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211

dont you know 99% in those millions sell of D3 is us, china farmer.

and sry we moving on to ESO now because Blizz removed real money aution house.

we'll make ESO as success as D3 so zenimax can claim its a success with ...millions sell in their first 2-3 month.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

If you check xfire, D3 is now as popular as WoW after the patch.

So there *are* people playing the game. May be your search parameters are too narrow?