Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question regarding the Imperial digital items.

BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654

Anyone know if the digital items from the Imperial edition, for example the horse can only be used once per account or can be used on alts tired to the account.  I looked on the FAQ on ESO's site but did not see any info regarding this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Good question, but i dont think anyone knows the answer yet... its not on their website and noboddy has tested it yet...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344
    Originally posted by Buccaneer

Anyone know if the digital items from the Imperial edition, for example the horse can only be used once per account or can be used on alts tired to the account.  I looked on the FAQ on ESO's site but did not see any info regarding this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rings of Mara can only be used once with one person.

Everything else is account wide and usable by all your characters.  The mount is not a mount that is given to you.  It is the ability to buy the mount for 100g instead of 42,000 gold.

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

I remember Zenimax saying though that the Imperial horse was only enabled in beta for some of the guys who got the imperial edition, not all of them, so they were there to be tested. It was the same for me.

Its very possible it wont be 100G and could be 10000G or something in release since that way the horse would still be exclusive as it doesnt appear in other players stablemaster stores. Or it could be free. Bit early to say for sure.

The speed stat is only around 15% faster than walking whereas a top purchasable mount gives 25%

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WarThorWarThor Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Originally posted by greenreen

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4985/kw/imperial alt

Will all the items I receive as a part of the Imperial Edition be conveyed to every character I create on that account?

Updated 02/17/2014 03:18 PM          Published 01/29/2014 12:18 PM

No, a single copy of each item will be awarded to an account, and any character on that account can use it. To make any one of these items available to different characters, players will need to deposit it in their shared bank and then withdraw it with a new character. Items will not be duplicated for every character on an account.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4737/kw/delete pre-order item

What should I do if I accidentally sell/delete my digital items from the Explorer’s Pack or Imperial Edition?

Updated 02/27/2014 08:05 PM          Published 01/23/2014 04:42 PM

Items granted in this manner are protected. While players can delete them, they will have to take extra steps ensuring their intentions. If they do accidentally sell or delete their digital items, players should contact our dedicated Customer Support team.

Thanks Greenreen answered my questions on this.  Now that pic is very evil!  j/k  I like it its pretty cool.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

So we can share a mudcrab? lol. Perhaps the horse for me but not much else.

I'm more interested in know if the Imperial edition automatically conveys the ability to craft Imperial.

I am sure AS an imperial you can craft it but it would be annoying to have to create an Imperial to craft...Imperial.

I suppose the other option would be an Imperial motif drop that Imp edition players could use and others could sell.

• BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654
    Originally posted by greenreen

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4985/kw/imperial alt

Will all the items I receive as a part of the Imperial Edition be conveyed to every character I create on that account?

Updated 02/17/2014 03:18 PM          Published 01/29/2014 12:18 PM

No, a single copy of each item will be awarded to an account, and any character on that account can use it. To make any one of these items available to different characters, players will need to deposit it in their shared bank and then withdraw it with a new character. Items will not be duplicated for every character on an account.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4737/kw/delete pre-order item

What should I do if I accidentally sell/delete my digital items from the Explorer’s Pack or Imperial Edition?

Updated 02/27/2014 08:05 PM          Published 01/23/2014 04:42 PM

Items granted in this manner are protected. While players can delete them, they will have to take extra steps ensuring their intentions. If they do accidentally sell or delete their digital items, players should contact our dedicated Customer Support team.

Cool thanks for the info greenreen and to everyone else who answered.image

I'm only interested in the horse.  It's good to know I will be able to share it between my army of alts.

• DrDwarfDrDwarf Member Posts: 475

Are you sure it is the 42k mount and not the 15k one ?

Do you get a choice of 42k mount (I seem to remember seeing several variants some with bag space others extra speed etc) ?