Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gear Questions ?

DrDwarfDrDwarf Member Posts: 475

When do you get to wear specific bits of gear .. eg Helmet, Shoulders etc ?

Comments

• DrDwarfDrDwarf Member Posts: 475
    ..but I am going to have to craft them ?
  • TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    Originally posted by DrDwarf

If you want them quickly yes, If you don't enjoy crafting then you have to be lucky at loot drops and get them as quest rewards and I havent seen shoulders or helmets at quest rewards from lvl 1-10 quests.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Technically level 1 to craft. I would think around level 4 taking into account the 2 levels in Cold Harbor and then a couple of levels to find mats.

Helm and Shoulders were the 1st things I crafted simply because I hadn't found any and each added to my protection factor.

• CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657

As long as you pick up the mats for your type of gear while questing you can have a full set of armor in under 30mins.

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315

First quest reward helm i saw on the ad side was a blue one from banished cells.

And to answer question no you dont have to craft it you can have someone else craft it for you.

• DrDwarfDrDwarf Member Posts: 475

Marvellous.  So where can I find the details about what mats I need to craft heavy and light helmet, shoulders and rings etc ?