Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition for Early Release!

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
/signed 
"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• NatjurNatjur Member UncommonPosts: 125
    I want to petition for the reverse. I think the game needs another month or two of beta testing and bug fixes before release
  • DaveyColeDaveyCole Member Posts: 85
    I don't think death row has early release...
  • MongooseMongoose Member UncommonPosts: 86

I'd rather play the beta now and keep the characters and let them fix it over time. Worked well enough in my eyes to keep me happy and the version I played wasn't even the latest model.

-Mongoose

• PoliticaldadPoliticaldad Member UncommonPosts: 134

NO .......

I would say reverse also...... but I am in withdrawls now so that would kill me.......

4-4-14  cant get here soon enough

• MpfiveMpfive Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Originally posted by Natjur
    I want to petition for the reverse. I think the game needs another month or two of beta testing and bug fixes before release

Well the bugs are probably all ironed out now, as this weekends build was an old build, but the game at launch will never be 100% bug free, it's to be expected:)

• WarThorWarThor Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Originally posted by bcbully
    /signed 

Yes if you preordered. 

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

/signed 

No. would rather have late release and fix phasing

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• BulletToothBulletTooth Member UncommonPosts: 30

This ^

I think far to often MMO's are released to early and not given enough time for a thorough beta test. Of course beta tests these days are nothing more than a free trial for fanboys and haters. Therefore I wonder how many games would even a get a "real" thorough beta even with many extra months of testing.

On a semi-related note. It's only a matter of time before all mmo's go the route of steam, where gamers are expected to pay full price for very early access to games that may never even leave the testing phase. Thus making all games released early in an ass backwards sense. Cheers to full price early access!

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

/anti-sign 

agree games needs at least another 3 months in beta

• unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Game needs a beta with an updated content release. We have been playing the same Stone field for like 6 beta's. That tells me the rest is not even ready enough for testing, now that scared me horribly.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

HAHAHAHA

Is this just pure plain trolling?

Looks fun & a lot like it!  I´ll jump anyway! :D

I hope next beta event will give us a better position from where to judge the game current state.

Not looking in shape for a subscription based model ready to launch on my opinion...but hey!

They´ve been using an outdated build just to stress servers.... or at least that´s what they said....

:/

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Idk what game some of you were playing. Outside of two slow spawn quest, and Cyrodiil server lag, the game played perfect. 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ZeroPointNRGZeroPointNRG Member Posts: 70

This has been said again and again, but what we are playing isn't the actual current beta build. It's an old broken build that they haven't bothered to fix because: why the hell should they? These weekend invites for stress tests are just to test the servers under the load of thousands of players. 

The most current version of the game is a separate closed beta where people have 24/7 access and can play to 50+ content.  

Also, I'm not sure if people are aware, but some quests in the weekend version just end abruptly on purpose. This is because they don't want you going any further, not because it's bugged. 

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198

/signed

No MMO has ever released complete and bug free, but ESO could release tomorrow and still be in better shape than most launches.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I am fine with the game as is, but we havent seen the latest build

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by ZeroPointNRG

This has been said again and again, but what we are playing isn't the actual current beta build. It's an old broken build that they haven't bothered to fix because: why the hell should they? These weekend invites for stress tests are just to test the servers under the load of thousands of players. 

The most current version of the game is a separate closed beta where people have 24/7 access and can play to 50+ content.  

Also, I'm not sure if people are aware, but some quests in the weekend version just end abruptly on purpose. This is because they don't want you going any further, not because it's bugged. 

While i agree witth most of your post...

all i could think about is the word: BELIEVER!

While i enjoy the game i hope we get a better taste of the state of the game in next beta event.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    /signed 

lol!  yes yes

*twitch* *twitch*  need to play *twitch* *twitch*

• ZeroPointNRGZeroPointNRG Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by Zzad

While i agree witth most of your post...

all i could think about is the word: BELIEVER!

While i enjoy the game i hope we get a better taste of the state of the game in next beta event.

Me too!

• DreycraftDreycraft Member UncommonPosts: 107

Please give me a link or something confirming your claims here, PLEASE. I'm not trying to start trouble, I want this game bad, but my experience with this past beta that ended yesterday was horrible. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that all the bugs I reported in February were still present this past weekend. So this would explain 100% why nothing was fixed, I was so worried with early access less than a month away and it had such glaring problems. So what you're saying would explain everything, but I want an actual official post from Zenimax and not fan speculation. Even though I love the game, the amount of problems I encountered this weekend made me consider cancelling my retail Imperial Edition pre-order, that's how bad it was, so I need my confidence in the game bolstered back to normal.

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    I'll wait until I get in a beta with updated version to judge, stress test keeps getting the same 3 month old beta to test server capacity... I swear twice I'm pretty sure they just pulled the plug to test a mass relog.
  • BRacilaBRacila Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Originally posted by dreycraft

Please give me a link or something confirming your claims here, PLEASE. I'm not trying to start trouble, I want this game bad, but my experience with this past beta that ended yesterday was horrible. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that all the bugs I reported in February were still present this past weekend. So this would explain 100% why nothing was fixed, I was so worried with early access less than a month away and it had such glaring problems. So what you're saying would explain everything, but I want an actual official post from Zenimax and not fan speculation. Even though I love the game, the amount of problems I encountered this weekend made me consider cancelling my retail Imperial Edition pre-order, that's how bad it was, so I need my confidence in the game bolstered back to normal.

I have no link for you, but I am in the closed beta along with many others here. The version you played this weekend was .171 and the closed beta is on .18 and soon (if not already) .181. There have been a ton of fixes compared to this weekends test, but they also introducted a few more bugs they have to iron out hence why they didn't make this weekend that newest update.

There's a post on the official weekend beta forums from the Community Manager confirming another beta weekend coming up and it will be using the up to date client, I'm at work and don't want to search for it, but you are more than welcome to goto the official boards and look it up.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by BRacila

I have no link for you, but I am in the closed beta along with many others here. The version you played this weekend was .171 and the closed beta is on .18 and soon (if not already) .181. There have been a ton of fixes compared to this weekends test, but they also introducted a few more bugs they have to iron out hence why they didn't make this weekend that newest update.

There's a post on the official weekend beta forums from the Community Manager confirming another beta weekend coming up and it will be using the up to date client, I'm at work and don't want to search for it, but you are more than welcome to goto the official boards and look it up.

The forums are closed to weekenders now... so get busy, eh? :)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Originally posted by CazNeerg

/signed

No MMO has ever released complete and bug free, but ESO could release tomorrow and still be in better shape than most launches.

Agreed ^

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• BRacilaBRacila Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Originally posted by Iselin
    Originally posted by BRacila

The forums are closed to weekenders now... so get busy, eh? :)

Here's the best I can do for you right this moment.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?59-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online&p=603346&viewfull=1#post603346

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.