Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Gear Questions ?

DrDwarfDrDwarf TeesidePosts: 475Member

When do you get to wear specific bits of gear .. eg Helmet, Shoulders etc ?

Comments

• PsychoticHamsterPsychoticHamster Brooklyn, NYPosts: 98Member Uncommon
    As soon as you find crafting stations, that is to say, very quickly. You can equip armor in every slot before you leave the starter island.

• DrDwarfDrDwarf TeesidePosts: 475Member
    ..but I am going to have to craft them ?
  • TorgrimTorgrim GothenburgPosts: 2,088Member
    Originally posted by DrDwarf

If you want them quickly yes, If you don't enjoy crafting then you have to be lucky at loot drops and get them as quest rewards and I havent seen shoulders or helmets at quest rewards from lvl 1-10 quests.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• DignaDigna City, CTPosts: 1,994Member Uncommon

Technically level 1 to craft. I would think around level 4 taking into account the 2 levels in Cold Harbor and then a couple of levels to find mats.

Helm and Shoulders were the 1st things I crafted simply because I hadn't found any and each added to my protection factor.

• CromicaCromica West Fargo, NDPosts: 657Member Uncommon

As long as you pick up the mats for your type of gear while questing you can have a full set of armor in under 30mins.

• LokbergLokberg OlsoPosts: 315Member

First quest reward helm i saw on the ad side was a blue one from banished cells.

And to answer question no you dont have to craft it you can have someone else craft it for you.

• DrDwarfDrDwarf TeesidePosts: 475Member

Marvellous.  So where can I find the details about what mats I need to craft heavy and light helmet, shoulders and rings etc ?