Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be another beta event before launch - looks like it.

JudgeUKJudgeUK Posts: 888Member Uncommon

This is from the front page of ESO beta forum:

"As of March 2nd, the beta forums are closed. Thank you very much for participating in this weekend’s event! These forums will re-open for the next beta event".

Although when this next one will be and which client it will run is open to speculation.

• udonudon Durham, NCPosts: 1,777Member Uncommon

My bet would be the weekend of the 15th and it will have the new build on it assuming they don't run into any huge bugs in closed testing.  

Really though if I was a developer I would dread to many beta tests.  Can you image the amount of time shifting though all those bug tickets and forum posts it takes when your already crunched to hit launch day?

• GatlanGatlan Elkton, FLPosts: 120Member Uncommon
    They said there would be another one in the last beta email they sent.  Third paragraph down, "You are guaranteed access to a future beta event where you'll be able to continue playing your character. " My guess is it will be the most recent build.
  • KrimzinKrimzin Fort Worth, TXPosts: 546Member Uncommon

I think they are going to have one each week now. To many things to address before launch not to.

Cya next weekend.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.

It's an Orange thing
  • DrannorDrannor CracowPosts: 20Member Uncommon
  • KrimzinKrimzin Fort Worth, TXPosts: 546Member Uncommon

Great News.. I gotta have my fix

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.

It's an Orange thing
  • TamanousTamanous Edmonton, ABPosts: 2,142Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Drannor

Ya I am truly looking forward to testing that new build. It is why I didn't play too much this weekend (other than being busy). I put my time in during peak times to help with server stressing but all the old bugs and game play with that old build didn't excite me.

The only unfortunate issue with ZOS using the old build for server testing was all the players who had no clue what a stress test was and complained endlessly about bugs not related to server testing on a build tested nearly 3 months ago. Always amazes me how so many can take so long to complain yet can't take 1 minutes to search dozens of posts clearly explaining that the build was old and why they were testing. They couldn't even be bothered to read their invite email for details like when the beta started and ended.

We now have endless threads across several forums with people listing bugs for a build that doesn't even exist anymore! ZOS is bug fixing far newer builds already. Players should have to go through an educational video informing them of what a server stress test is before they are allowed to sign up for one.

You stay sassy!