Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[POLL] Enjoyment/Dissatisfaction based on Faction.

LostarLostar Johnstown, PAPosts: 901Member
Please answer this poll. I am interested in seeing the results. I do believe there is some enjoyment imbalance between the 3 factions at least for what is opened to the beta.

Comments

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Kirkland, WAPosts: 81Member
    Only because you said please. :)

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• LostarLostar Johnstown, PAPosts: 901Member
    Originally posted by MMO-Relic

Thank you.  

U C wut I did thar? ;)

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Kirkland, WAPosts: 81Member
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    Originally posted by MMO-Relic

Thank you.  

U C wut I did thar? ;)

You're a crafty one, ill give you that. ;)

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• HabitualFrogStompHabitualFrogStomp SydneyPosts: 281Member

From what I saw (I didnt finish all 3 but I do play them up to around lvl 5ish) I thought they were all pretty comparable. Most people before I started beta were saying that Aldmeri Dominion was the best, I just didnt see that.

If I had to pick a favorite though, I'll go with Ebonheart because I loved my dark elf character the most.

• VengefulBiscuitVengefulBiscuit VranjePosts: 1Member
    The reason why AD is mad is because they're all sorcerers or nightblades. Play in AD as tank and people will literally give you gold to be in their group.
  • skyline385skyline385 BangalorePosts: 564Member
    Wow, 30% enjoy Daggerfall downright with only 0% disliking it. It was my first faction as well and i loved the quests.

• chakalakachakalaka Missoula, MTPosts: 287Member Uncommon
    Good idea for the polls. I played Ebonhart with some friends but my heart lies with the Orc, I see the poll results are in their favor =)
  • Tr3izeTr3ize HerzelePosts: 35Member
    I played all 3 but I focussed the most on the Daggerfall Covenant. Partially because I planned to play Breton all along, but more importantly I like it the most.
  • CromicaCromica West Fargo, NDPosts: 657Member Uncommon
    I played all 3 and found each to be just as enjoyable as the others.
  • dualband42dualband42 walsenburg, COPosts: 14Member
    Breton, Templar this beta. (DC) ..and puttin' my boot to a werewolfs back side.
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Somewhere on a beach on the east coast, FLPosts: 883Member Uncommon

I've played all of them, and at first I really thought Almari was my favorite. well after progressing in all three I have to say Ebonheart is my favorite. I enjoyed the landscape, architecture and most of all the quest lines.

on the surface first entering the starter area for Ebonheart it may have been my least favorite, but like I said as I progressed it really grew on me and was my type of area with a lot of variety and a uniqueness about it.

• lunatiquezlunatiquez San Fransisco, CAPosts: 381Member

Wow, I didn't expect that DC will be the one on top. 

I loved the medieval settings of DC and most probably going to roll there at launch.

• free2playfree2play Toronto, ONPosts: 1,869Member Uncommon

Only one I didn't care for was Redguard and the respective faction.

An early quest had you deep in hostile territory and the only way to complete was a disguise. The disguise would be lost if you entered combat though and some people figured out how to herd hostile NPC's to a quest one and have them drop AoE combat effects, causing you to lose your disguise. tldr: typical lulz trolling in an MMO.

Wood Elf was my fave and that's rare because they aren't the heavy tankers and I ALWAYS play heavy armor, face tankers. I tried all three factions but the nimble little arrow spewing Wood Elf got most of my time. I never tried High Elf but I did make an over weight, past her prime Orc girl with a club. Grandma Orc, buddercup had all the boys running away from her obvious charm.

• KuinnKuinn MestaPosts: 2,093Member

I'm here just for the numbers, but going to play on Daggerfall Covenant because Redguard women are hawt *cough* I mean the Redguard are cool. They have that sort of Egyptian/middle eastern vibe, which I like, and the other races in the alliance are great too. I'm not a big fan of Khajiit or Argonian so DC is nice, though Aldmeri Dominion is interesting too since there's not a single human race in it, and the reason why I will play an alt sooner or later there.

Edit; oh right, forgot to add the most important bit, I usually look into a faction's lore and races, then pick the side, it's really not important to me if they have "best gameplay feeling" I still pick a faction based on lore and favourite races.