Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[POLL] Enjoyment/Dissatisfaction based on Faction.

LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
Please answer this poll. I am interested in seeing the results. I do believe there is some enjoyment imbalance between the 3 factions at least for what is opened to the beta.

Comments

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Only because you said please. :)

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Originally posted by MMO-Relic

Thank you.  

U C wut I did thar? ;)

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    Originally posted by MMO-Relic

Thank you.  

U C wut I did thar? ;)

You're a crafty one, ill give you that. ;)

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• HabitualFrogStompHabitualFrogStomp Member UncommonPosts: 370

From what I saw (I didnt finish all 3 but I do play them up to around lvl 5ish) I thought they were all pretty comparable. Most people before I started beta were saying that Aldmeri Dominion was the best, I just didnt see that.

If I had to pick a favorite though, I'll go with Ebonheart because I loved my dark elf character the most.

• VengefulBiscuitVengefulBiscuit Member Posts: 1
    The reason why AD is mad is because they're all sorcerers or nightblades. Play in AD as tank and people will literally give you gold to be in their group.
  • skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564
    Wow, 30% enjoy Daggerfall downright with only 0% disliking it. It was my first faction as well and i loved the quests.

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Good idea for the polls. I played Ebonhart with some friends but my heart lies with the Orc, I see the poll results are in their favor =)
  • Tr3izeTr3ize Member Posts: 35
    I played all 3 but I focussed the most on the Daggerfall Covenant. Partially because I planned to play Breton all along, but more importantly I like it the most.
  • CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    I played all 3 and found each to be just as enjoyable as the others.
  • dualband42dualband42 Member Posts: 14
    Breton, Templar this beta. (DC) ..and puttin' my boot to a werewolfs back side.
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

I've played all of them, and at first I really thought Almari was my favorite. well after progressing in all three I have to say Ebonheart is my favorite. I enjoyed the landscape, architecture and most of all the quest lines.

on the surface first entering the starter area for Ebonheart it may have been my least favorite, but like I said as I progressed it really grew on me and was my type of area with a lot of variety and a uniqueness about it.

• lunatiquezlunatiquez Member UncommonPosts: 381

Wow, I didn't expect that DC will be the one on top. 

I loved the medieval settings of DC and most probably going to roll there at launch.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Only one I didn't care for was Redguard and the respective faction.

An early quest had you deep in hostile territory and the only way to complete was a disguise. The disguise would be lost if you entered combat though and some people figured out how to herd hostile NPC's to a quest one and have them drop AoE combat effects, causing you to lose your disguise. tldr: typical lulz trolling in an MMO.

Wood Elf was my fave and that's rare because they aren't the heavy tankers and I ALWAYS play heavy armor, face tankers. I tried all three factions but the nimble little arrow spewing Wood Elf got most of my time. I never tried High Elf but I did make an over weight, past her prime Orc girl with a club. Grandma Orc, buddercup had all the boys running away from her obvious charm.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

I'm here just for the numbers, but going to play on Daggerfall Covenant because Redguard women are hawt *cough* I mean the Redguard are cool. They have that sort of Egyptian/middle eastern vibe, which I like, and the other races in the alliance are great too. I'm not a big fan of Khajiit or Argonian so DC is nice, though Aldmeri Dominion is interesting too since there's not a single human race in it, and the reason why I will play an alt sooner or later there.

Edit; oh right, forgot to add the most important bit, I usually look into a faction's lore and races, then pick the side, it's really not important to me if they have "best gameplay feeling" I still pick a faction based on lore and favourite races.