Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: Game Refinements Introduced in New Dev Diary Series

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Wargaming is starting a new video developer diary series for World of Tanks that lays out forthcoming changes coming to World of Tanks. Among other things, tankers can expect to be able to put those massive machines to good use destroying the environment around them. Check out the video and let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Too bad they can't fix the most simple game mechanic, shooting and damage a.k.a ghost shells.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/335163-ghost-shells-exist-proof/

• jannisary88jannisary88 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    still cant match with War thunder . war thunder is seperated game playeable and graphics. i waintg for you WT
  • unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462
    All I care about is support for multi-core processors. We should have had this years ago. I am tired of having a high-end rig with crappy fps and lag (hardware related of course).
    Originally posted by jannisary88
    still cant match with War thunder . war thunder is seperated game playeable and graphics. i waintg for you WT

It's not just an oddity that WoT Patch 9.0 will roll out the new game engine, WG.net has become lazy and only when "threatened" with the loss of $ through game competition did the game engine become a priority, among other things.

• TerminalDeityTerminalDeity Member UncommonPosts: 133

Why does everyone compare World of Tanks to War Thunder? Besides having tanks, they aren't even REMOTELY similar. I like them both, but WoT is FAR more refined at what it does, and is in no danger of facing competition from WT. It's like comparing Call of Duty to ARMA. 

Originally posted by TerminalDeity

Why does everyone compare World of Tanks to War Thunder? Besides having tanks, they aren't even REMOTELY similar. I like them both, but WoT is FAR more refined at what it does, and is in no danger of facing competition from WT. It's like comparing Call of Duty to ARMA. 

Because they are "cut from the same cloth" with the developers a stone throw away from each other and that WG.net turned down a chance to publish Warthunder.

• WhitelynxWhitelynx Member UncommonPosts: 17

wot is a piece of shit russian game :) Sorry but refined mechanic? Nope. With every patch it gets worse and more unbalanced in the tiers. The matchmaking is laughable 90% of the time.

War thunder is fun and i can't wait for the tanks there from what i saw :)

• TerminalDeityTerminalDeity Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Originally posted by Whitelynx

wot is a piece of shit russian game :) Sorry but refined mechanic? Nope. With every patch it gets worse and more unbalanced in the tiers. The matchmaking is laughable 90% of the time.

War thunder is fun and i can't wait for the tanks there from what i saw :)

Are you retarded?

War Thunder is the Russian game. The developers of WoT are from Belarus, which is not Russia. 

And someone complaining about balance obviously hasn't even played War Thunder.

Yes, you are retarded.