It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have posted this two or three times in other threads, but it allways got drowned and never got anyone to react on it. I think this is something that would make everyone happy
Some people complain about the dozens of people running around in the ancient thomb that just was discovered. Others complain about how grouping not works in the world of soloquesting. While others just love most of the open world dungeons
in the settings tab they should add a default setting for prefered type of quest dungeon..
1) solo... You enter the dungeon/instance/phase solo, and need to fight trough it all alone
2) grouped... The dungeon content is harder and aimed at a 4 man group, bring your own friends
3) coop .. The dungeon content is harder and aimed at a group, you are grouped with the next 3 persons entering the dungeon.
4) open world... Which is as it is now
5) choice... You get the above 4 options to choose from every time you enter a dungeon..
this should make everyone hapy and the mega server technollogy just seems perfect for things like this.. If they have the resources to do it, it should not be that hard to program as long as the dungeons allow for some scaling.. Just wondering how you guys feel about this?
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)