Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[The Oran'Thul] is recruiting members for NA ArcheAge!

HaryelrahHaryelrah Member UncommonPosts: 15

Note: This is not a recruitment for the current Korean servers. US servers ONLY.

THE ORANTHUL

ArcheAge Overview Video

We are not here to roleplay...we are here to conquer.

We Strive to be the best of the best. We are looking for players who share the same goal.

The Oran’Thul functions primarily as a tight-knit group of hardcore gamers. 

We have assumed many different names across a multitude of MMOs, but this is the name we have chosen to assume going forward with our massive expansion. 

We, the Oran’Thul, despite having firm roots in the world of hardcore gaming, will not exclude active, casual players from joining our ranks, so do not fret; we believe that even the most passive of players have their merits – as long as they are around to demonstrate them. 

It is our intent as a guild – as an organization – to consistently obliterate the competition in any game that knows our reach. 

Our members will know family; our foes will know fury; those who betray will know regret.

Becoming a member of the Oran’Thul means that you represent us in the world of gaming – that is, each individual member forms our face, collectively, as we make our mark upon the gaming world.

Members, as they represent us, are expected to strive to be the best that they can possibly be – even if their best efforts pale in comparison to the elite amongst us. 

If you strive to be the best you can be, and know what it means to put the organization first, then perhaps this is the place for you.

REQUIREMENTS

1. We require that all members use TeamSpeak while in a guild group or participating in a guild event.

2. We require players to be at least somewhat active (couple of days a week).

3. We pride ourselves on being open and having an atmosphere where you could be yourself. If you are NOT okay with cursing...this is NOT the guild for you. Curse away.

4. Members who wish to join the hardcore group will have to meet a set schedule each week with very few missed days. THIS REQUIREMENT IS FOR HARDCORE ONLY. Casual members have no requirements other than using Teamspeak during guild events.

http://www.oranthul.com

Please apply on our website if you are interested.

Questions? Ask here, or join our TeamSpeak server and chat away!

TeamSpeak Info: oranthul.ts.nfoservers.com

Current activities while we wait for ArcheAge include Steam Multiplayer and Co-op games, streaming single player games for the guild, and we play Dayz Standalone together. We welcome anyone who is interested in joining us for Archeage to play some games with us, chill in TeamSpeak, and decide if we have the type of environment you would enjoy having in a guild.

Thanks for reading our recruitment thread.

P.S. Our guild leader Nekrage hosts weekly giveaways for steam games, feel free to enter here http://www.oranthul.com/giveaways this is for both guildies and non guildies.

Comments

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    Does your guild offer 401k/403b roll over plans? By the time I retire im hoping AA will be out by then. Kidding aside I'll check it out
  • HaryelrahHaryelrah Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by Mavolence
    Does your guild offer 401k/403b roll over plans? By the time I retire im hoping AA will be out by then. Kidding aside I'll check it out

Haha, you can vacation and fish on our guild boat in game! However, I can't promise safety, since the Kraken may show up unannounced.

• darwinjaydarwinjay Member UncommonPosts: 3

hey guys duckfat here saying " archeage is awesome" ok thanks bye!

• MatovMatov Member Posts: 1

DuckFat that's a really nice picture, haha ;)

We've been playing ArcheAge on the Russian servers, besides the language issues, it's so fun!

Come play with us while we wait for the NA/EU version ;)

Originally posted by Matov

We've been playing ArcheAge on the Russian servers, besides the language issues, it's so fun!

Yeah come join us! Most of our guild is on Ollo, but a few of us are scattered around here and there on different servers. Hopefully they unlock more character creation on Ollo soon!

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564
    Originally posted by Haryelrah

Yeah come join us! Most of our guild is on Ollo, but a few of us are scattered around here and there on different servers. Hopefully they unlock more character creation on Ollo soon!

So are you recruiting for the NA version or the Russian version? I am gonna be playing the Russian version in the next couple of days unless they completely ban the English patch users and i would love to be around some English speaking guys.

english patch is op and would probly have a hard time playing without it
    Originally posted by skyline385
    Originally posted by Haryelrah

So are you recruiting for the NA version or the Russian version? I am gonna be playing the Russian version in the next couple of days unless they completely ban the English patch users and i would love to be around some English speaking guys.

We are recruiting for the NA version, but we also have our guild set up on two servers for the Russian beta for now. Basically playing it for fun/more experience in preparation for the NA version. If you are currently playing the Russian version but will also be switching to NA servers and would like to join us, please apply! :)

Lol, check out our video of a surprise encounter while exploring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIh3KvXB_A
    hop in teamspeak and have the time of your life
    I can't wait to play US ArcheAge... hopefully we hear from trion soon.
    Edited* New Teamspeak server info!
  • DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Might join up with you guys. 

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation