Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• I know its a shot in the dark, but my girlfriend got a weekend key and I'd just really love to play with her. When it comes out this is going to be 'our' game. :( so if anyone has a spare, so that we can try to duo it, it would be so much appreciated.

Also, my luck has just been horrible. I've been doing all the trivias, all the randomized giveaway streams, throwing my hat into the ring for all the fan site giveaways, nothing. Guess now all I can do is keep trying and hoping someone would be willing to give a friend key or even a weekend.

• will200will200 Member Posts: 70

I am ooooold user of this great forum. Would love to get back into a good MMO with my new wife. 

pls

• fusspawnfusspawn Member Posts: 1
    I to would love a key :P
  • Alibi28Alibi28 Member Posts: 3
    Longshot but if anyone has a spare key would love to get in the game. Even a weekend key would be cool, just want a shot to try out the game. thanks :)
  • red_salvred_salv Member Posts: 4
    man the i was late by 1 hour today in the morning ! there was over 1800 submissions ! 
  • I know this is a longshot! But i would REALLY love to have this game. I have recently been watching towelliee and the game looks amazing! If there is someone out there with a key i woud LOVE to have it. :D
  • PunchAdonkeyPunchAdonkey Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys. Have been trying to get a Wildstar beta key for monthes now but I seem to be unlucky, Would really appreciate it if I got a key. Thanks!
  • TinoDilliTinoDilli Member Posts: 1
    I would be highly appreciative if i could get a key please :):)
  • korgath1korgath1 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I'd really appreciate a beta key as well :)
  • SkunkMonk3YSkunkMonk3Y Member Posts: 2
    Got shafted again, been trying multiple offers and sites, no dice.  Have the whole weekend off to play and no key!  Agggh!  Someone help me out!
  • RanukRanuk Member Posts: 2

Been trying to get a key for a very very long time. 

Signed up for over a dozen websites/watched countless streams and followed a fair share of twitters.. Noda...

Would love to try out the game.

• rickyxbxrickyxbx Member CommonPosts: 1
    If anyone has a spare key I would love to get into the beta for Wildstar. Thanks!
  • ddplcarsddplcars Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Just wondering if anyone has an extra beta key for the weekend.  Thanks in advance.

• CoveikCoveik Member Posts: 2
    Would love to be able to try the game. Would love to get a beta key since I actually have free time. Thanks!!
  • Gebb82Gebb82 Member Posts: 1

Please may I have a Wildstar key? =]

I would love to contribute more to this being the best MMO ever released.  Even if it's just a weekend key I would truly appreciate it!

Thanks guys!!

~Gebb

• gusmob25gusmob25 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Would love to get a key thx :D
  • DecaeDecae Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Would like a key to play with my friends. Thanks.

• ismail317ismail317 Member UncommonPosts: 2

I would love a key so that I could play with my buddies. 

Thanks!

• LoliDaniellaLoliDaniella Member Posts: 3
    If someone could please hook me up with a key that would be amazing, I really wanna get into MMORPGs again :P
  • ftmfleaftmflea Member Posts: 1
    There's no way I would get chosen over anyone else for just asking for a key, but what the hell.  I'm tired of watching crappy streams, so I just have to hope I get lucky.
  • chesticleschesticles Member UncommonPosts: 2

Long time supporter of Wildstar and its development and yet no winnning luck when its come to beta giveaways, would absolutely love a chance to get in and see it for myself!

• toolarka33613toolarka33613 Member Posts: 6
    I have followed Wildstar for over a year and am looking forward to the game.  I have had the chance with several MMO's in the past to Beta test.  It brings me closer to development.  I have yet to have the pleasure to Test Wildstar. If at all possible I would like a key.
  • Sameg3Sameg3 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Would very much like a beta key please!
  • SintrixSintrix Member UncommonPosts: 52
    No luck in the contest today, so looking for a key if someone has a spare.
  • JominaJomina Member UncommonPosts: 7

I would absolutely love and show everlasting love and gratitude for the receipt of a key.  ;) 

Thanks a ton for even having this available!

This discussion has been closed.