Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• TyphloticTyphlotic Member Posts: 6
    Hey..hey you....ya you..... Are you looking for a group of like minded Dominion that want to kill all exiled scum that dare to defile Nexus. Look no further come buy Terminus we will be glad to check your ability and  strengthen are ranks with you blood thirsty vigor .

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Typhlotic - Legionnaire Member
  • DRGomes07DRGomes07 Member Posts: 3

Come check out Terminus we are still recruiting active players of all Play styles. Terminus can meet your needs in any aspect of the game, we are very friendly and welcoming. Start the application today and join us for TERMINUS TUESDAY 

Terminus
    Unruly - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Did you guys catch Terminus Tuesday last night on http://www.twitch.tv/Terminus_TV? We talked about the latest Dev Video about Adventures and theory crafted on what could potentially involve the two-face personality of the Guardian. What do you guys think, could he potentially wind up being part of elder game content as a 40-man raid?

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Terminus Tuesday Was filled with theory crafting and conversation about the latest Wildstar Dev Video, was a great time and was very informational. I do believe the Guardian could end up being part of elder game content as a 40-man raid, it just has so much potential for things in that regard. I can't wait to see what more they release about him. What'd the rest of you think about it?

• AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106

The only problem I have with the last Terminus Tuesday is it makes me want to play the game now. 

Thankfully the forums are active and there's a ton of things to do with the guild to pass time.  Not only does the guild play other games, we have activity nights, and a very active Teamspeak.  Drop by, though, to discuss the Terminus Tuesday show, and to see what's going on.  You'll love the welcoming community.

Terminus
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • IlimaruIlimaru Member Posts: 3

Hope , that you guys went and checked out the forums . There is plenty of cool stuff on there and we'd love to help you  guys in Any way we can ! For cool WildStar chit-chat or just  for talking with a community that's devoted to helping others and just Having Great times . 

I loved the Overall Atmosphere and I would Recommend to anyone to go chek it out ! 

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Ilimaru - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • TyphloticTyphlotic Member Posts: 6
    Hey..hey you....ya you..... Are you looking for a group of like minded Dominion that want to kill all exiled scum that dare to defile Nexus. Look no further come buy Terminus we will be glad to check your ability and  strengthen are ranks with you blood thirsty vigor .

Terminus
    Typhlotic - Legionnaire Member
  • ThaaronThaaron Member Posts: 8

I'm really torn between the Warrior and Engineer class. I've always played the Warrior type class in MMO's , but the Engineer class just look like sooo much fun.

I can't wait to raid with you guys :D

Terminus
    Thaaron - Legionnaire of Terminus
    I haven't really decided on what class I want to play yet, though I know that my main will be a Draken. So my choices are a little limited but I am definitely leaning towards Warrior, though the Stalker has peeked my attention as well. Just from watching all the streams that have shown the different classes, I am more than ready for the game to release so I can play these classes and get my mechanics down. I am chomping at the bit to get into PvP in Wildstar, I just recently started in another game and found out I am actually pretty blood thirsty when it comes to PvP. I was sort of surprised since I spent all my other time in MMOs, questing.

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    i'm going to play a spellslinger i like the play style mobility and long range

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus

Guild meeting tonight.  While he talks on Teamspeak, we talk on chat.  It's rather fun, and it's usually very informative.

Terminus
    Originally posted by Skappy
    i'm going to play a spellslinger i like the play style mobility and long range

On all the streams that I have seen, the Spellslinger is pretty awesome, and the long range aspects are really enticing as well, but the Warrior and the Stalker have also pulled my attention.  This game will not release soon enough, I want to start playing yesterday.

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • MalvrenMalvren Member Posts: 12
    The stalker has my attention and has since I learned of the class.  Who doesn't want to be Batman-Wolverine-Predator?

Terminus
    Malvren - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • bionic55bionic55 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Malvren
    The stalker has my attention and has since I learned of the class.  Who doesn't want to be Batman-Wolverine-Predator?

I just can't get past the stealth/movement animation of the stalker  :(  Hopefully it gets a change before release or at least fix the arms, lol

Terminus
    Deathcrystals - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • IronshardIronshard Member Posts: 15
    Idk about the stalker, with the amount of ppl saying it is OP i think it's going to wind up nerfed

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us
    Ironshard-Legionnaire of Terminus
  • LochaberLochaber Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Whether it winds up nerfed a bit or not you should play what you want. If that's a stalker, go for it. All classes will get buffed and nerfed during the games lifetime.

Terminus
    Lochaber - Tiro of Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    So what does everyone think of the 'Adventures' aspect of the game, do you like it/hate it? What do you think could be improved and do you think it will play a big role in the game in general?

Just a reminder, everyone.  Terminus Tuesday is tonight at 10 PM, EST.    A lot of guild member show up, so if you want to get to know the guild, drop by!

Terminus
    Originally posted by Desuteq
    So what does everyone think of the 'Adventures' aspect of the game, do you like it/hate it? What do you think could be improved and do you think it will play a big role in the game in general?

Really excited about the different ways you can play the Adventures. It makes it seem like it will be fresh each time you go into the instance. So many different ways to play that, unlike in dungeons which are always the same each and every time you run them. Doesn't matter the MMO. And yes I do think that they will play a huge part in the game, it was a massive draw for me. I kind of equate them to those adventure books I used to read as a kid where you could choose what direction the story went, I truly enjoyed them.

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • SickishSickish Member CommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by Rhysia
    Originally posted by Desuteq

Really excited about the different ways you can play the Adventures. It makes it seem like it will be fresh each time you go into the instance. So many different ways to play that, unlike in dungeons which are always the same each and every time you run them. Doesn't matter the MMO. And yes I do think that they will play a huge part in the game, it was a massive draw for me. I kind of equate them to those adventure books I used to read as a kid where you could choose what direction the story went, I truly enjoyed them.

I'm pretty 'meh' on the CYOA (choose your own adventure) aspect personally. I didn't like it in games like Mass Effect or Fallout because it sort of felt pointless unless you plan on doing multiple playthroughs -- which brings me to Wildstar. If they have the right incentives to doing multiple adventures per day or week, then I can see trying them all out and finding ones I prefer.

Terminus
    Sickish - Tiro of Terminus
  • Thunderbear7687Thunderbear7687 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Skappy i'm going to play a spellslinger i like the play style mobility and long range

man im so torn. I really wish i had a beta to test them all! currently i know either the warrior, engineer, or spell slinger will be my main dps and my main alt will be a medic.
    I like warriors for their mobilty combined with utility and heavy armor its just so sexy. I like the thought of seeing someone 70m away, bum rushing twice 30m, leaping another 20m, then grappling the guy 20m away.
    I like engineers for their vast amount of customization due to their robots, i love the whole temporary exoskeleton, and i love the idea of being a little tanky.
    I like he spell slinger because watching live stream and analyzing their skills and range it reminds me of hunters from vanilla wow and how much i loved playing them especially at max range (true shot is set to 50m atm and can be extended through amps)
    I definately expect my main alt to be a medic because how awesome their heals are and they seem to be the tankiest healer atm.
    Much like any other beta everything is subject to changes before release so its really hard to make a final decision, how ever all i can do is thank carbine for making each class so awesome that it is even hard to choose!
    I also have to thank terminus if it wasnt for this guild i wouldnt be nearly as knowledgable about the game.
    Through this guild ive watch numorous live streams, gotten tons of help with being forwarded to other media and websites to learn more in depth things about this awesome game, so thanks guys!

Terminus

Exiled - Found and Leader of Terminus

i feel your pain thunderbear, i cant wait to get my hands on it either

Terminus
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Guys lets not forget and I am an authorized streamer for Warplots and as such I can discuss anything in the beta up to level 29! So ask away and I will answer what I can =D

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
  • willis23willis23 Member Posts: 12
    Since you can discuss anything up to level 29 Exiled, do you happen to know the current state of the Esper class? ie: are they decent healers, and dps?

Terminus
    Neco - Trio of Terminus
    exiled whats your favorite path in the game?

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.