Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• droogie86droogie86 Member Posts: 1

I would love the chance to play this game in beta. Its looking incredible so far and would like to help the dev team find any bugs or just give general feedback so the launch can go as smoothly as possible.

Thanks

• vegnarionvegnarion Member Posts: 2

May i have a beta key ?

• YazeedYazeed Member Posts: 29
    As an old gammer , I stop playing mmo from months , I miss mmo and my PC I want to come back , and if I come back I hope I got my hand on wildstar cus the content and western style is so much fun and simble will tied me on mmo
  • nannshenannshe Member UncommonPosts: 4

As a huge MMO fan I would love to try this game. I have been playing GW for few years and WoW for 6-7 yrs and from what I've seen Wildstar looks quite good.

Fingers crossed!

• LilyKaLilyKa Member Posts: 3

I'd love to get keys for me and my guy.  We've been gaming together for quite awhile, and been watching this game especially.  If anyone would be generous enough to help us out it would be beyond awesome!

Please and thankyou!

• FLAKPANZERFLAKPANZER Member Posts: 2

Please throw a beta key my way if anyone has an extra.

Thank you.

• MegalomaxMegalomax Member Posts: 1
    I'd like a beta key because I am the party star.
  • wb8594wb8594 Member UncommonPosts: 16

I have wanted a Beta key since they started taking applications for them.

Still no Beta invite, I will probably have to wait for game release.

Cheers,

Grado

• seanrox123xseanrox123x Member UncommonPosts: 3

Would love the opportunity to play and test out the classes / content. Gotta beat my brother into the first beta since vanilla wow :) 

Cheers

• SilentColinSilentColin Member Posts: 2
    I know this would be like winning the lottery so I'm not keeping my fingers crossed XD  But if anyone has an extra key and wants to make a friend to help leash and quell the rising wild Chua population; I am definitely down.
  • shadowxd12shadowxd12 Member Posts: 1

I want to play Wildstar because is the first mmo that I'm very excited by and I am very excited about the house system and new classes. #beta key give away

• TiraxzTiraxz Member Posts: 2

I would love a key plz.

Been following this game for a year and a half, and i love all i see.

• TranderasTranderas Member Posts: 2
    I would love a beta key. I play support roles in every game I play. I was a mage (99 mage, 99 def) in RuneScape, a heal-specced Sage in SWTOR, and play resto druid and resto shaman in WoW. Now I want to try WS's healers.
  • TYMANDEGTYMANDEG Member Posts: 1

I would just love a Beta Key please.

Thanks for your consideration,

TYMAN

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Was to busy with Archeage and missed the give aways would love to try this a key would be appreciated.

Belay that just won a key best of luck guys and thanks Mmorpg.com !!   image

p>
  • RPGenieRPGenie Member UncommonPosts: 33
    If anyone has a key they wouldn't mind sharing, I am very much looking forward to checking things out while also providing feedback. My husband and I are certain we've found the game to feel the void that caused by the release of every WoW expansion Wotlk and beyond. Playing ahead of release would also give us an idea of whether or not we should preorder. Also, if anyone is looking for a play buddy during the testing process that would work too! Thanks either way.

• HBMikeHBMike Member Posts: 1

I would ecstatic if there was a beta key available that someone could provide me please.

thank you very much,

• Would love a key. Thanks from North Texas.:D
  • nircesnirces Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I want a beta key, so i can achieve the fabled Nerd-gasam that has so far alluded me
  • MikaileeMikailee Member Posts: 1
    I would love a beta key for Wildstar!! Very fun :)
  • TusknCharleyTusknCharley Member Posts: 10
    I too would like a coveted beta key, if anyone has one to share. Thanks in advance.
  • AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I had to go to meetings all day, and missed my chance at a key. If anyone has a spare, it would be appreciated.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

So many one time accounts...

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Lavoitz0xLavoitz0x Member Posts: 2

Hey if anyone has a spare key and no one to play with I would love to take it off your hands. 

Thanks

Bisbeaar

• AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Originally posted by Nitth

So many one time accounts...

Not me :)

This discussion has been closed.