Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• KerozenKerozen Member Posts: 8

I'm a huge Wildstar fan and i've been watching people stream since a couple of months now. Still waiting for a key to finally experiment on my own. I could write a big story about it but english is not my main. So i'll keep my hands in my pockets fingers crossed.

UO, DAoC, WoW, the holy trinity

• dbuntendbunten Member Posts: 3
    I am so excited for this game! Would be awesome to get in the beta.
  • ChrisyoChrisyo Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play this game because I'm tired off my current and would love to try something fresh!
  • EuphemiaEuphemia Member Posts: 2

Hi!

I'd love to get a key for this weekend! My skillslinger and medic are waiting for me! :D

Tyvm in advance!

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34

I would like to get a key for this weekend as i just started as a Medic right before servers shut down so had enough time to play through the training area.

Thanks MMORPG!

• SoleinaSoleina Member Posts: 9
    I am really looking forward to playing Wildstar because I really love the cartoony aspect of it, and from what I've heard, it's kind of like WoW which I also love. Can't wait to give it a shot.
  • XauvasXauvas Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want to join the Wildstar beta because it looks AMAZING!  iv beta tested GW2, Aion, Rift, TERA, ESO, and FFXIV:ARR and i want to add this to the list.
  • V3nd3taV3nd3ta Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to see if this game lives up to the hype it has been receiving, and if it has found the right blend of sandbox vs. guided approach.
  • CRAZYCAN00KCRAZYCAN00K Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Long time member of this site looking for a key , thanks.

• malakaibluemalakaiblue Member Posts: 1

I am excited to win a key because I want to be able to play the game this weekend with a group of friends who are already in the closed beta. Action MMO's like this are trying to break the mold of traditional gameplay consisting of rotations and non-avoidable attacks. I am very excited to get a chance to try out this game.

• brewkrobrewkro Member Posts: 1
    Would love to get a key so I can help squash some bugs and help get the game out ASAP!!
  • Ic4ruIc4ru Member Posts: 1
    This game looks awesome, I would love the chance to Beta test this beast. x) :)
  • farorefarore Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Long time member hook me up!
  • CroozaCrooza Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to play.  The character classes looking interesting. Looks like a wow beater
  • BassAddictBassAddict Member Posts: 1
    I would love to take part I'm the beta for a multitude of reasons.  First and foremost being that my girlfriends and I have been intensely following WildStar for nigh on 2.5 years and have been dying to get immersed in a new MMO and what better game to do so with WildStar
  • NecromungerNecromunger Member Posts: 2
    I am looking forward to playing Wildstar as i think it will revolutionize the way we play MMORPGs, i think the 'telegraph' system will bring about a change within the MMORPG and the way these games are played, and really enhance our play styles. I also think the limited action sets are a genius idea, and having the ability to swap abilities between combat situations will make all players alot more versatile!
  • TazinaTazina Member Posts: 1
    I really want to have a chance to play this game :)
  • mervyn2kmervyn2k Member Posts: 1
    I've been following development, and am curious.
  • benesgaragebenesgarage Member Posts: 1
    I'd love to be able to get my hands on a beta key to be able to play this awesome game with some friends.
  • ericzericz Member Posts: 8
    I'm looking forward to giving Wildstar a shot because while it's yet another WoW clone, it looks like it's doing some things a little differently.
  • Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Love the art style and focus on mechanics. 
  • Aquitas12Aquitas12 Member Posts: 1
    I've had my eye on this game since it was announced and signed up as soon as I could for a beta key.  This game is bright, colorful, and filled with personality.  Plus they are putting a lot of emphasis on pvp which is pretty much unheard of at launch.  They will probably get the WoW pvp crowd if WoD pvp isn't done well. 
  • FelsindudeFelsindude Member Posts: 1

Wildstar is a bright star in a dark sky of mmo's. It has a unique sci-fi style that is fun and unique, as well as a combat system that is tactical and a huge step forward for MMORPG's. The housing is robust and lends itself to what appears to be some intense PvP action. Speaking of PvP, Wildstar combines all our favorite PvP modes with a unique twist to each one, as well as having dedicated PvP servers. All in all, Wildstar is a fun, unique, and innovative MMO that I need to dig my hands deeper into!

Thanks!

• SCxCptTwuitlesSCxCptTwuitles Member Posts: 1
    I have been watching people stream the WIldstar beta and it has made me excited to try out the game.
  • nt0knt0k Member Posts: 2
    I need a beta Key... Badly !!!
This discussion has been closed.