Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• iEngageiEngage whitby, ONPosts: 1Member
    Want to try out the combat it looks cool!
  • F3aRptF3aRpt SeixalPosts: 1Member
    I'm really excited to continue playing this game as i really enjoyed the experience the past weekend.
  • SkirnixSkirnix Racine, WIPosts: 1Member
    I have been following this game since 2012, and I actually have the time this weekend to experience the beta.  I would like to play it myself instead of watching more streams.
  • LeezergeezerLeezergeezer Reno, NVPosts: 1Member

I've been a huge fan of MMOs ever since the start of WoW. Since then I have played just about every big title MMO and expansion through max level and end game content as well as many smaller games. The first time I saw Wildstar mentioned on a website I wasn't expecting a whole lot since most Sci-fi MMOs usually are not as fun as the fantasy MMOs in my opinion. However, I have continued to keep an eye on Wildstar, and this is the second time I have been excited for a Sci-fi themed MMO (SWTOR was the first). 

I have always been more interested in the PvE sides of MMOs because I play with a group of friends, and reading all of the newly released information about Wildstar's PvE content has made me really interested in the game. I started looking more in depth at the classes and game mechanics, and now I can't wait to make my joke of a "hunter tank" a reality with the engineer class. I also love the art style of the game with very different and interesting looking races. 

I would love to beta get in for the Beta weekend to see all of this first hand, give some feedback, and possibly get my group of friends excited for this game with me.

• RiskxTakerRiskxTaker Piekary SlaskiePosts: 1Member

Hi, I was very exicted when iv seen gameplay from Wildstar, so im looking forward to play that game, i have played alot of MMO's soo I'm very expirienced in those type of games.

Thanks alot if i win this key. :P

• Legato1983Legato1983 Union, KYPosts: 1Member

I want to play Wildstar because it looks like the next evolution in MMORPG gameplay.  The game features amazing graphics, awesome gameplay, and a sense of humor that I find totally enjoyable.

Randomly select me as a beta key recipient! 

• ShibakoShibako Sao jose dos campos, CAPosts: 1Member
    I want to play wildstar because it is a great game
  • DisgustacheDisgustache Newport Beach, CAPosts: 2Member
    I've been playing WoW for a long time - a little after release, and the game doesn't have the same feel or magic it used to have to me. I think Wildstar is going to have that feeling for everyone involved. You can tell there has been a lot of time and effort put into the game and I have faith that it will be a great MMO for all types of players. Really excited to get this game when it comes. If I get into the beta, then bonus! Good luck to everyone entering.
  • gameplayer971gameplayer971 chesapeake, VAPosts: 1Member
    This game has cool art and I like the action combat.
  • AdrazahnAdrazahn Lake Park, FLPosts: 26Member
    I've been waiting for a chance to check this game out for a year. I love the humor I've seen in the videos, and the housing and combat systems are intriguing. Would love a chance to check things out and see if the game is shaping up to be all that I hoped. 
  • gapiprogapipro lolPosts: 5Member
    So much hype for Wildstar and I just want it to try out. 
  • KerozenKerozen Montreal, QCPosts: 8Member

I'm a huge Wildstar fan and i've been watching people stream since a couple of months now. Still waiting for a key to finally experiment on my own. I could write a big story about it but english is not my main. So i'll keep my hands in my pockets fingers crossed.

UO, DAoC, WoW, the holy trinity

• dbuntendbunten Austin, TXPosts: 3Member
    I am so excited for this game! Would be awesome to get in the beta.
  • ChrisyoChrisyo Scotland, SDPosts: 1Member
    I would love to play this game because I'm tired off my current and would love to try something fresh!
  • EuphemiaEuphemia TorinoPosts: 2Member

Hi!

I'd love to get a key for this weekend! My skillslinger and medic are waiting for me! :D

Tyvm in advance!

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN plymouthPosts: 21Member

I would like to get a key for this weekend as i just started as a Medic right before servers shut down so had enough time to play through the training area.

Thanks MMORPG!

• SoleinaSoleina Ottawa, ONPosts: 9Member
    I am really looking forward to playing Wildstar because I really love the cartoony aspect of it, and from what I've heard, it's kind of like WoW which I also love. Can't wait to give it a shot.
  • XauvasXauvas lenoir, NCPosts: 1Member
    I want to join the Wildstar beta because it looks AMAZING!  iv beta tested GW2, Aion, Rift, TERA, ESO, and FFXIV:ARR and i want to add this to the list.
  • V3nd3taV3nd3ta Poulsbo, WAPosts: 1Member
    I'm excited to see if this game lives up to the hype it has been receiving, and if it has found the right blend of sandbox vs. guided approach.
  • eastlinkeastlink River Hebert, NSPosts: 35Member Uncommon
    Long time member of this site looking for a key , thanks.

• malakaibluemalakaiblue Yakima, WAPosts: 1Member

I am excited to win a key because I want to be able to play the game this weekend with a group of friends who are already in the closed beta. Action MMO's like this are trying to break the mold of traditional gameplay consisting of rotations and non-avoidable attacks. I am very excited to get a chance to try out this game.

• brewkrobrewkro ChristchurchPosts: 1Member
    Would love to get a key so I can help squash some bugs and help get the game out ASAP!!
  • Ic4ruIc4ru MansfieldPosts: 1Member
    This game looks awesome, I would love the chance to Beta test this beast. x) :)
  • farorefarore vista, CAPosts: 89Member Uncommon
    Long time member hook me up!
  • CroozaCrooza bankstownPosts: 1Member
    Can't wait to play.  The character classes looking interesting. Looks like a wow beater
This discussion has been closed.