Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• zvi8875zvi8875 Member Posts: 1

After a while of having no good MMORPG games around,and after reading some articles on mmorpg website ,watching streams and so on,it does really make a feel that the game can change the world of mmorpg with all the avoidance system and the way PvE and PvP goes, no more easy mode/"let me boost you" games and showing off some real skills.

would be great to try the game out ! thanks alot MMOrpg

• KidonKidon Member UncommonPosts: 399

Hi there.

First of all thanks for the keys.

Wildstar well, this will be my new home after 10 years of WOW, yes 10 years played since beta still love it but, for what i have seen and reading ( oh and i read alot  :S ) WildStar may very well be the next big thing for me (ALELUIA). 

Love the cartoonish (not to serious) style, and the fact that as a subscription for me is decisive, oh and the 40 main raids,i cannot start to explain how that is important in an MMO , community > everything else., although i'm an avid PVPer i love huge raiding, crafting, dueling, participating and organizing stuff among the community , ingame and on the forums.

Wont waste more of your precious time, i want, i need that key so i can know first hand what to expect, i will be critic on the reviews and they will have depth.

Thanks guys and good look every one.

GOGO Wildstar

• PieMonsterPieMonster Member UncommonPosts: 33
    my dog ate my homework and ive got spots. Reaching out here! I needa da key!
  • SnazzyMcPantsSnazzyMcPants Member Posts: 1
    I am so excited to play wildstar because this is the first MMO since Champions Online and City of heroes that scratches the Science Fiction/ Comedy itch i've been so desperately trying to scratch. I'm sick of fantasy MMOs, and Im sick of free to play. I can't wait to sub to a quality scifi MMO.
  • StormyWindsStormyWinds Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have like been totally waiting for this game since i caught wind of it....I need a key, I must have it, i wants it....My Precious ......Key
  • DisgustacheDisgustache Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing since a little after release, but I am looking forward to a new MMO! I love hardcore raiding and achievements, in addition to mount and pet collecting. Best of luck to everyone else out there!
  • domiardomiar Member Posts: 1
    I would be super excited to get a beta key for wildstar after watching all the videos and reading about it I just want to try it for myself!
  • Zaharel179Zaharel179 Member Posts: 2

Hello.

I am a harcore mmorpg player. my first mmorpg was vanilla WoW and I loved it so much. but with the new expensions it sarted to get bad, little by little, so I quit.

After WoW I went into hardcore PvP mmorpgs. My favorite being Lineage 2, I played it for a long time and loved it as much as I did with WoW.

Now u know my 2 favorite games. WoW for PvE, Lineage for PvP. ever since both died, I tried to find a new mmorpg to call home, but NO, there was nothing to get my attention, and when it did get my attention I got very dissapointed ( aion, tera, rift, gw2 all failed for me )

BUT then I saw Wildstar and it was EVERYTHING i was waiting for. The 40 man raids, the action combat, the UNIQUE races, good world PvP and instanced PvP, the great artstyle, I got so hyped that I can't wait till it's launch and I wanna play in the beta.

So plz give me a key, or I will die of overhype :)

• kuchykuchy Member Posts: 1
    Would love a weekend key. Been following this game for a year and have had no luck getting any beta keys. Thanks. 
  • YazeedYazeed Member Posts: 29
    As an old gammer , I stop playing mmo from months , I miss mmo and my PC I want to come back , and if I come back I hope I got my hand on wildstar cus the content and western style is so much fun and simble will tied me on mmo
  • LubovnikovLubovnikov Member UncommonPosts: 2
    HI ALL!!
  • ICEBLUEICEBLUE Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I would like an opportunity to participate in the Beta. This is one of the few soon to be released MMO's that has caught my interest.
  • Zo0PZo0P Member Posts: 2
    I'm excited to play the WildStar beta because it's one of the most anticipated MMO's in 2014. I've watched a ton of gameplay from streamers and the gameplay and world/character design looks flawless. I hoped I am one of the 1000 picked because I would honored to be called a beta tester for possibly the best game being released this year!
  • firegamer31firegamer31 Member UncommonPosts: 26

i would like to try out this beta because im bored with all of the other mmos currently. wildstar looks like a fresh take on the genre and appears to bring the fun back into the mmo community. also im a firefighter in real life and have alot of buddies searching for the next best mmo and would like a chance to show them this game......oh and i love mmorpg too:)

anyways thanks for doing this and good luck everyone:))

• iEngageiEngage Member Posts: 1
    Want to try out the combat it looks cool!
  • F3aRptF3aRpt Member Posts: 1
    I'm really excited to continue playing this game as i really enjoyed the experience the past weekend.
  • SkirnixSkirnix Member Posts: 1
    I have been following this game since 2012, and I actually have the time this weekend to experience the beta.  I would like to play it myself instead of watching more streams.
  • LeezergeezerLeezergeezer Member Posts: 1

I've been a huge fan of MMOs ever since the start of WoW. Since then I have played just about every big title MMO and expansion through max level and end game content as well as many smaller games. The first time I saw Wildstar mentioned on a website I wasn't expecting a whole lot since most Sci-fi MMOs usually are not as fun as the fantasy MMOs in my opinion. However, I have continued to keep an eye on Wildstar, and this is the second time I have been excited for a Sci-fi themed MMO (SWTOR was the first). 

I have always been more interested in the PvE sides of MMOs because I play with a group of friends, and reading all of the newly released information about Wildstar's PvE content has made me really interested in the game. I started looking more in depth at the classes and game mechanics, and now I can't wait to make my joke of a "hunter tank" a reality with the engineer class. I also love the art style of the game with very different and interesting looking races. 

I would love to beta get in for the Beta weekend to see all of this first hand, give some feedback, and possibly get my group of friends excited for this game with me.

• RiskxTakerRiskxTaker Member Posts: 1

Hi, I was very exicted when iv seen gameplay from Wildstar, so im looking forward to play that game, i have played alot of MMO's soo I'm very expirienced in those type of games.

Thanks alot if i win this key. :P

• Legato1983Legato1983 Member Posts: 1

I want to play Wildstar because it looks like the next evolution in MMORPG gameplay.  The game features amazing graphics, awesome gameplay, and a sense of humor that I find totally enjoyable.

Randomly select me as a beta key recipient! 

• ShibakoShibako Member Posts: 1
    I want to play wildstar because it is a great game
  • DisgustacheDisgustache Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing WoW for a long time - a little after release, and the game doesn't have the same feel or magic it used to have to me. I think Wildstar is going to have that feeling for everyone involved. You can tell there has been a lot of time and effort put into the game and I have faith that it will be a great MMO for all types of players. Really excited to get this game when it comes. If I get into the beta, then bonus! Good luck to everyone entering.
  • gameplayer971gameplayer971 Member Posts: 1
    This game has cool art and I like the action combat.
  • AdrazahnAdrazahn Member Posts: 26
    I've been waiting for a chance to check this game out for a year. I love the humor I've seen in the videos, and the housing and combat systems are intriguing. Would love a chance to check things out and see if the game is shaping up to be all that I hoped. 
  • gapiprogapipro Member Posts: 5
    So much hype for Wildstar and I just want it to try out. 
This discussion has been closed.