Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

I've a friend Key To Giveaway

TalruneTalrune Cortland, ILPosts: 339Member

So I really do not even play anymore my beta account but today received an email saying forward this email to a friend and let them redeem the key for a beta weekend this weekend.  So if your interested and(NOT already in  the beta or have access to a key) post here and the first post I will mssg on here.   You then give me your email and I will forward you the email as it mentions.

Gluck

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel houston, TXPosts: 7,275Member Uncommon

It actually allows for up to 8 people to get in...  SO....  I too have a few spots left open for those that want a beta key.

Just PM me your e-mail.. first come first serve. 

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

• waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,471Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

It actually allows for up to 8 people to get in...  SO....  I too have a few spots left open for those that want a beta key.

Just PM me your e-mail.. first come first serve. 

I have a key as well to give away.  PM with emails if you want it.

• TalruneTalrune Cortland, ILPosts: 339Member

Yeah I saw that wasnt  sure if it was a 8 use key ok then I have 8 spots open just pm me your emails if you have not gotten a key yet. and the first 8 emails I get I will give a key to...but dont pm me if you have pmed someone else as they may be sesnding you a key then.

Thanks

• greenreengreenreen Punchoo, AKPosts: 2,101Member Uncommon
    Beta forum said it may show 8 but it's only for 1 so I think you might not get 8 out of it this time.
  • VarossVaross Nortonville, KYPosts: 462Moderator Uncommon
    There is already a thread for requesting and offering keys which can be found here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/400129/Place-Beta-Key-Requests-and-Offers-Here-Please-Read-Before-Posting.html
This discussion has been closed.