Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

• Aodh877Aodh877 Worthington, OHPosts: 1Member

Hello!  Wildstar looks like it has what I want out of a raiding game.  I can't wait to get it on release!

• TbaggerrTbaggerr Portland, ORPosts: 1Member
    I've done a couple stress tests but as everyone knows, the servers are super laggy during those and the gameplay suffers greatly. I would like to see how the game plays without constant lag and getting booted from the server every 5 minutes. I think that is a good reason for me to get a key.
  • RageaholicRageaholic Wichita, KSPosts: 3Member
    I have been signed up over a year. Dying to play this game
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Anderson, InPosts: 2,636Member Uncommon

Have been keeping an eye on this one and as I usually do will be getting the collectors edtion if one comes out. Yes I would like to try the beta.

Thank you.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who Threaten It "
  • ValdurXValdurX KuopioPosts: 2Member Uncommon
    I am exited to play wildstar because the action combat i got an glimpse over last weekend test and also the fact that this game is actually harder than any other game out there that first adventures last boss can be challengin with random people in your party
  • JpopzJpopz Plymouth, MAPosts: 1Member
    Been looking for a new MMO and have heard all the hype around wildstar being the next big game up incoming. Hoping to find out what all this hype is about. Been watching twitch live streams on the game and it looks amazing. Can't wait to hopefully jump in myself.
  • Aodh87Aodh87 Worthington, OHPosts: 1Member
    Man, wildstar looks like it is going to be AMAZING!!!  Can't wait!!!!
  • ComputerJuiceComputerJuice Portland, ORPosts: 17Member

I am excited to play wildstar because I have followed its development from the start and been super-pumped all the way through. Never have I seen a game that was gonna give so much promise then deliver!  I've played many an MMO and I have personally committed myself to playing a healer with no exception in wildstar... You all need medics right? plus the up side of giving me a key is people can message me here and I can find the community in game and heal for them... Never a need for chat spam! I'm gonna go dual panels of healing so I can give the true healer class its stress test. Plus, dual de-fib panels look to be awesomesauce!  If you can find it in your heart to let me have a key you wont be regretting it. Im down to help anyone dungeon crawl, beat that world boss, and I never complain about dying repeatedly. If I get a key, I'm gonna take the weekend off so I can run around and heal my MMORPG family all weekend long.  I'll stock up on coffee, have pizza delivered, so I wont have to desert my computer to heal all of you! I Can not wait to get in and start working my skills on the heals this will give me a serious training opportunity that I never thought I would get a shot at a key till this so I'm gonna go all out to make you see that I should be granted one.  Now its not like I'm going to cry if I'm never given one. But I'm gonna say this: I will be great thing to anyone that is on the beta: having a healer that is available & willing!  Again if I get a key I'll stay on healing (less sleep time) until its time to say goodbye at the end of the weekend. Never have I been so pumped for a release!!  Its gonna be amazing... all the fun of fantasy with that sci-fi flavor that will hopefully tell all the devs that sci-fi MMO's a thing or two about success in sci-fi! Wildstar, i think, will prove that the money in the genre isn't just some lie, and that it wouldn't hurt to develop some more hybrid sci-fi fantasy games.  The genres absolutely can co-exhist! Anyway I would be honored to try this one out and report back to all of you how the healing in wildstar is!  You wont regret giving me a key! Have me heal for you!   Its been an honor to pitch my myself for a beta key, rest assured that i will stick to my promise and heal the whole beta weekend. I'll be ready to roll friday afternoon with my eyes peeled over the next few days looking for that key!

Also... read the pink words.

Now read the blue words.

Now read the red words.

:)   that is some effort!

• brandondashbrandondash Round Hill, VAPosts: 1Member
    I've seen a handful of the gameplay videos and I'm intrigued mostly by the combat system and how it's a little more interactive than standard MMOs. I also have a weakness for the graphics. :)
  • jnettkjnettk north highlands, CAPosts: 1Member
    I am looking forward to exploring the world of Wild star.  It looks fricken awesome and I cant wait to break free and discover what they to offer.  Dark horse has always been a favorite of mine so lets see if they keep up their good work.
  • ttudburyttudbury Milwaukee, WIPosts: 1Member
    I just want to run around as a Chua Engineer with a big gun or as a Medic and laugh maniacally as I kill things as a little crazy hamster critter.  Can you please make that happen?
  • yonsieyonsie San JuanPosts: 7Member

I'm excited for Wildstar because it looks awsome but it subs which sucks. 

Fo nizzel.

-Stay gold pony boy.

• DaveS43DaveS43 Ronkonkoma, NYPosts: 8Member
    I am a med student that is in need of an excuse not to study this weekend....playing a medic could classify as studying right?! :D 
  • NerphNerph copenhagenPosts: 69Member Uncommon
    Would love to give the game a try and get a chance to help test out the game and weed out any bugs before it hits the shelves.
  • IDarciaIDarcia LA PAZPosts: 2Member
    The game is just amazing, beautiful and with tons of fun gameplay, i've been looking for this game since it was announced, it truly brings a mmo world full of life and beauty, combat system is so perfectly introduced, and the galactic (guardians of galaxy) style makes myself just shed a tear! :)
  • svandysvandy mount holly, NJPosts: 234Member Uncommon
    I want to play in the beta because this is the first mmo I have been excited for since WAR. The classes, humor, art - its all appealing to me

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

• zer0divide006zer0divide006 Spokane, WAPosts: 1Member
    I would appreciate the opportunity to test another weekend.  I was only able to get up to level 13.  I suppose it was too much time exploring and not enough time pew pew-ing.
  • MarcheyMarchey phoenix, AZPosts: 1Member
    I'm excited to play wildstar because it looks really original and, more than anything, fun. I plan on bringing a group of people from my gaming guild to this game, so I hope I can get a beta key to spread some good feedback to them about the game.
  • chezgodchezgod san rafael, CAPosts: 1Member

I am excited to play as a Medic and soldier path

Thank you!

• LilanLilan farumPosts: 58Member Uncommon
    Forum ate my 7 other posts
  • roroqueroroque CampinasPosts: 1Member
    I am excited to play wildstar cause enemies wil blow like boom bada boom boom boom
  • TiFFmanTiFFman Phoenix, AZPosts: 1Member
    Really would like a beta key so I could try out classes I haven't tried yet.  I enjoy being able to give feedback to the devs and helping them make it the best game they can.  Being in QA, i find myself constantly thinking of bugs I find and how to report them, even in my gaming :).
  • DarkfiberDarkfiber EAST YORK, ONPosts: 1Member
    Been looking forward to this game for a long time and I want to produce content for it when ti comes out. It would be great to know a bit more about the game before release so I have a bit of a headstart, and be able to test and get the game in top notch condition before it's released
  • SpellChuckerSpellChucker Culpeper, VAPosts: 1Member
    I want to play because I wanna chuck spells!!! And make the game as perfect as it can be!
  • quon2k9quon2k9 Richmond, VAPosts: 15Member Uncommon
    I want to play Wildstar because I've been tracking & waiting on it for quite a while now. Getting more than a little tired of the fantasy/sword & sorcery theme of most MMO's & want to play something different. Hoping Wildstar will be my main game for 2014.
This discussion has been closed.