Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• ttudburyttudbury Member CommonPosts: 1
    I just want to run around as a Chua Engineer with a big gun or as a Medic and laugh maniacally as I kill things as a little crazy hamster critter.  Can you please make that happen?
  • yonsieyonsie Member UncommonPosts: 8

I'm excited for Wildstar because it looks awsome but it subs which sucks. 

Fo shizle...my nizzel.

-Stay gold pony boy.

• DaveS43DaveS43 Member Posts: 8
    I am a med student that is in need of an excuse not to study this weekend....playing a medic could classify as studying right?! :D 
  • NerphNerph Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Would love to give the game a try and get a chance to help test out the game and weed out any bugs before it hits the shelves.
  • IDarciaIDarcia Member Posts: 2
    The game is just amazing, beautiful and with tons of fun gameplay, i've been looking for this game since it was announced, it truly brings a mmo world full of life and beauty, combat system is so perfectly introduced, and the galactic (guardians of galaxy) style makes myself just shed a tear! :)
  • svandysvandy Member UncommonPosts: 277
    I want to play in the beta because this is the first mmo I have been excited for since WAR. The classes, humor, art - its all appealing to me

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQoK5VZlwBBzpsksmXtjMQ

• zer0divide006zer0divide006 Member Posts: 1
    I would appreciate the opportunity to test another weekend.  I was only able to get up to level 13.  I suppose it was too much time exploring and not enough time pew pew-ing.
  • MarcheyMarchey Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play wildstar because it looks really original and, more than anything, fun. I plan on bringing a group of people from my gaming guild to this game, so I hope I can get a beta key to spread some good feedback to them about the game.
  • chezgodchezgod Member Posts: 1

I am excited to play as a Medic and soldier path

Thank you!

• LilanLilan Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Forum ate my 7 other posts
  • roroqueroroque Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play wildstar cause enemies wil blow like boom bada boom boom boom
  • TiFFmanTiFFman Member Posts: 1
    Really would like a beta key so I could try out classes I haven't tried yet.  I enjoy being able to give feedback to the devs and helping them make it the best game they can.  Being in QA, i find myself constantly thinking of bugs I find and how to report them, even in my gaming :).
  • DarkfiberDarkfiber Member Posts: 1
    Been looking forward to this game for a long time and I want to produce content for it when ti comes out. It would be great to know a bit more about the game before release so I have a bit of a headstart, and be able to test and get the game in top notch condition before it's released
  • SpellChuckerSpellChucker Member Posts: 1
    I want to play because I wanna chuck spells!!! And make the game as perfect as it can be!
  • quon2k9quon2k9 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I want to play Wildstar because I've been tracking & waiting on it for quite a while now. Getting more than a little tired of the fantasy/sword & sorcery theme of most MMO's & want to play something different. Hoping Wildstar will be my main game for 2014.
  • Rhiow-DarkstepRhiow-Darkstep Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Would really like a key to give Wildstar a try. Been playing MMOs for many years and pretty much played them all. TESO and Wildstar are the ones that have my eye at the moment and any opportunity to play a bit and see how the telegraph combat works as that really looks like a fresh take on things.
  • Mafti23Mafti23 Member Posts: 1

I'm excited because it's wild and awesome :)

Dominion will rule the world!

• talq11talq11 Member Posts: 1
    Because I was waiting for it to come out long long time ago and I couldnt get the chance to get a key yet!
  • Excalaber2Excalaber2 Member UncommonPosts: 360
    I'm excited to try the Wildstar beta to be objective about the experience, get my first impressions in, but also to report issues often and early so that the dev team has more data to work with.  

Disclaimer: This is not a troll post and is not here to promote any negative energy. Although this may be a criticism, it is not meant to offend anyone. If a moderator feels the post is inappropriate, please remove it immediately before it is subject to consideration for a warning. Thank you.

• KelltikKelltik Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Would love the opportunity to help make this game the best it can be!
  • pyr0mancerpyr0mancer Member Posts: 12
    Seems iike a pretty fun game and I'd love to give it a try.
  • BromidiczBromidicz Member Posts: 1
    I'd love a key, so that I can play with my guild, and explore Nexus!
  • jasonslfl12jasonslfl12 Member Posts: 1
    I'd love an opportunity to test the game and help the developers to polish what looks to be a great product!
  • kmach60kmach60 Member Posts: 1
    Been a hardcore wow raider for quite some time now, would like to try wildstar because it looks like a very promising mmorpg. Combat looks fresh and exciting and would love to do some dungeons and raids to see what it's like!
  • biggiejdogbiggiejdog Member Posts: 1
    I really want to play Wildstar and have been unlucky trying to get a key.  Even if its only for the weekend, I believe Wildstar is the next best MMO. Cant wait to experience the raiding.
This discussion has been closed.