Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• pgpwpgpw Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Difisil eleccion para este fin de semana que jigar a la betas de ESO o a la de Wiildstar, prefiero mil veces antes este ultimo, Espero que me toque una key, saludos a todos desde Sevilla.
  • CadmuzCadmuz Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to trying out the PvP, new classes and battlegrounds to learn.
  • davidkim111davidkim111 Member Posts: 3
    Would love  to test the gqame before launch to see if I want to buy it, thank you!
  • zasabiizasabii Member Posts: 1
    I  am excited to play in beta because of the system and the graphic of the game are awesome for me can't wait to play it :D.
  • kakatubkakatub Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I would like to  play the beta because it seems like wildstar its gonna be a huge game content wise and i'm really excited about everything they have told us so far

---

• DoushiDoushi Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I want to get a key becouse this is the first mmo ever my girlfriend has shown interest in, but being chinese she is extremely wary of using money, so this would be awesome chance to try to get her into mmos. Not to mention this games gives me fond memories from jak and dexter for some reason, cant wait for it!

mmorpg.com, the 4chan of mmo forums.

• preacher36preacher36 Member Posts: 1
    I've been hungry for a great sci-fi MMORPG for a long time (Anarchy Online, SWTOR, and others just haven't hit the mark).  Large raiding parties, western-style sci-fi, over-sized rodents, and furries....whats not to love about this game.   
  • tankknattankknat Member UncommonPosts: 68

Wildstar, wildstar wildstar... What more can I say but epic... I'm excited for wildstar for the housing... Looks and sounds wicked... Oh and the crafting... Crafting that sounds useful rather than just a time/money sink that has no good outcome...

sign me up ;)

• JEDIJIM44JEDIJIM44 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    HELLO i have been waching evry dev speek and trailer for WILDSTAR and showing my friends what i plan on spending my weekends doing :)  with  the AWSOME BLESSING of a BETA KEY ide be able to realy understand and fall in LOVE more with WILDSTAR thank you for the chance to try to get one  and GOODLUCK TO evryone ells  .    JEDIJIM44
  • Physics68Physics68 Member Posts: 2

*Note this maybe a duplicate post, sorry. Network errors.*

Would love to try out the game before I go out and purchase the game and then have to pay a subscription fee. I have been trying to stay away from such fees after nearly 10 years in Wow, 5 years in FFXI, and a year in FFXIV (the first go around).

Besides I haven't been this excited to play a game since Mortal Kombat 3 first hit consoles, or when I heard Chrono Trigger was coming to PSx. (Grew up with a Genesis.) 

• Kazuki23Kazuki23 Member Posts: 1

While I was playing last week's beta event (2 days in a row), I spent so many time analyzing the environment and experiencing the whole new action system and of course the beautiful world this game is offering to players. I didn't have enough time to focus in the other classes of this game.

So far, I have only tried the Esper Class. I'm looking forward to join this week's beta to try and experience a lot more of WildStar.

Hopefully I will get a new key this time.

Best  Regards,

Kazuki

• defraggerdefragger Member Posts: 1
    I really would like to get a Beta Key as i want to test if the movement / PvP in this game is the next hope for me.
  • SnugglyFooSnugglyFoo Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited about the bunny ears.
  • antibubleteaantibubletea Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar caught my attention with its graphics and looks like a game that would be fun to play. The graphics are also appealing and suits the gameplay.
  • TescTesc Member UncommonPosts: 1

I would like a beta-key. I really need something new. Done with WoW and tired of going back to old games just for a few months at a time.

Thanks!

• Aodh877Aodh877 Member Posts: 1

Hello!  Wildstar looks like it has what I want out of a raiding game.  I can't wait to get it on release!

• TbaggerrTbaggerr Member Posts: 1
    I've done a couple stress tests but as everyone knows, the servers are super laggy during those and the gameplay suffers greatly. I would like to see how the game plays without constant lag and getting booted from the server every 5 minutes. I think that is a good reason for me to get a key.
  • RageaholicRageaholic Member Posts: 3
    I have been signed up over a year. Dying to play this game
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Have been keeping an eye on this one and as I usually do will be getting the collectors edtion if one comes out. Yes I would like to try the beta.

Thank you.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • ValdurXValdurX Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I am exited to play wildstar because the action combat i got an glimpse over last weekend test and also the fact that this game is actually harder than any other game out there that first adventures last boss can be challengin with random people in your party
  • JpopzJpopz Member Posts: 1
    Been looking for a new MMO and have heard all the hype around wildstar being the next big game up incoming. Hoping to find out what all this hype is about. Been watching twitch live streams on the game and it looks amazing. Can't wait to hopefully jump in myself.
  • Aodh87Aodh87 Member Posts: 1
    Man, wildstar looks like it is going to be AMAZING!!!  Can't wait!!!!
  • ComputerJuiceComputerJuice Member UncommonPosts: 25

I am excited to play wildstar because I have followed its development from the start and been super-pumped all the way through. Never have I seen a game that was gonna give so much promise then deliver!  I've played many an MMO and I have personally committed myself to playing a healer with no exception in wildstar... You all need medics right? plus the up side of giving me a key is people can message me here and I can find the community in game and heal for them... Never a need for chat spam! I'm gonna go dual panels of healing so I can give the true healer class its stress test. Plus, dual de-fib panels look to be awesomesauce!  If you can find it in your heart to let me have a key you wont be regretting it. Im down to help anyone dungeon crawl, beat that world boss, and I never complain about dying repeatedly. If I get a key, I'm gonna take the weekend off so I can run around and heal my MMORPG family all weekend long.  I'll stock up on coffee, have pizza delivered, so I wont have to desert my computer to heal all of you! I Can not wait to get in and start working my skills on the heals this will give me a serious training opportunity that I never thought I would get a shot at a key till this so I'm gonna go all out to make you see that I should be granted one.  Now its not like I'm going to cry if I'm never given one. But I'm gonna say this: I will be great thing to anyone that is on the beta: having a healer that is available & willing!  Again if I get a key I'll stay on healing (less sleep time) until its time to say goodbye at the end of the weekend. Never have I been so pumped for a release!!  Its gonna be amazing... all the fun of fantasy with that sci-fi flavor that will hopefully tell all the devs that sci-fi MMO's a thing or two about success in sci-fi! Wildstar, i think, will prove that the money in the genre isn't just some lie, and that it wouldn't hurt to develop some more hybrid sci-fi fantasy games.  The genres absolutely can co-exhist! Anyway I would be honored to try this one out and report back to all of you how the healing in wildstar is!  You wont regret giving me a key! Have me heal for you!   Its been an honor to pitch my myself for a beta key, rest assured that i will stick to my promise and heal the whole beta weekend. I'll be ready to roll friday afternoon with my eyes peeled over the next few days looking for that key!

~computerjuice

Also... read the pink words.

Now read the blue words.

Now read the red words.

:)   that is some effort!

• brandondashbrandondash Member Posts: 1
    I've seen a handful of the gameplay videos and I'm intrigued mostly by the combat system and how it's a little more interactive than standard MMOs. I also have a weakness for the graphics. :)
  • jnettkjnettk Member Posts: 1
    I am looking forward to exploring the world of Wild star.  It looks fricken awesome and I cant wait to break free and discover what they to offer.  Dark horse has always been a favorite of mine so lets see if they keep up their good work.
This discussion has been closed.