Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• MixunMixun Member Posts: 1
    Praying to the RNG gods that I get into the beta sometime before OBT.  So throwing my lot in with this Motley Crue
  • SandbloxSandblox Member UncommonPosts: 180

I have as well as my wife played in the weekend beta events. I have been in two and her in one. As to why we want a key?

Let me put it this way my wife who I have tried to get into MMOs for years, has hated them. Rift, Aion, GW2, TSW and not one of them interested her past the first hour. As a gamer she likes more sim typed games or League of Legends. 

So imagine my shock when we try Wildstar beta weeks ago and she likes....she really likes it! So much so that when I got a reinvite and she did not....well....she played more on my beta account then I did!

So yes MMORPG I would love a beta key, heck two if possible so we dont have to fight over play time in Wildstar! I truly enjoy this game a great deal, the most in many years and would love to continue testing the game and helping to create the best Wildstar it can be. 

Thank you! =D

• hi,

im excited to play in the beta because ive been following the game for a while and am loving the innovations they introduced to the classic mmo rpg game, it would tak quite a while to name them all.

on another note, for the love of god put the comment box on the top of the page :) it keeps loading the comments at the bottom and there are about a million here.

• searandragesearandrage Member UncommonPosts: 3
    graphics look great and i've been following it forever
  • drizzyrokdrizzyrok Member Posts: 1
    Would love to get one of these!
  • crix007crix007 Member Posts: 1
    Been looking for a good MMO for a long time and I think Wildstar is a keeper, cant wait to start playing!
  • spoolspool Member Posts: 3
    cant wait :()
  • nannshenannshe Member UncommonPosts: 4

I would love to give it a go.

• CannedToastCannedToast Member Posts: 3

My Husband posted earlier (BZeeB) we would both love an opportunity to play in this weekends wildstar beta!

I NEED DIS

• InfernoLordXInfernoLordX Member Posts: 1
    For obvious reasons.
  • Chaosbob74Chaosbob74 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The game looks pretty interesting so far, would love a chance to sit down and try out the Spellslinger.
  • aristoculousaristoculous Member Posts: 159
    Would love to get a beta key :), thanks.
  • InkaraInkara Member Posts: 1

Exciting game is exciting. 

To elaborate, I am stoked that they have taken the traditional MMO (or WoW) formula and modified it to make it so much better. As an ex-WoW-aholic, I want to see if WildStar can be my next MMO fix. At the same time, I want to help test game so that when it launches, it will be a better experience and we'll have a huge and long lasting community to play with.

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Hey why not, its a new game, figure why not try it

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• kaiffkaiff Member Posts: 1

I'm excited because the trailers are hyping this game so much! :D

Player housing? yes. :)

• quasimodoo4750quasimodoo4750 Member Posts: 1

i seen all the Steam i can and im just gettin more and more in love whit the game and really hope to get a chanes for a Key in this weekende and try out it out the pvp the Quest and Lores storyes look so good ..

really hope you will conside me as a Beta key Winner for this weekende

• jbrinksjbrinks Member Posts: 1
    Several of my SWTOR guildies are playing the beta this weekend so I would like to join them if at all possible. Thanks!
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Throwing my name in the hat :-)
  • GosuhaxGosuhax Member Posts: 1

I'd just really like to play the game at this early-ish stage to see how much work there is left to do, and whether all the positive things I've read about it are true. 

I'll almost certainly buy the game in its polished form at release but I like to think I was involved in these things from the start, and also getting to play it for free (even if for a little while) never hurts. 

• silentgordsilentgord Member Posts: 1

I have been waiting a long time to try wildstar hope I get in as I never have any luck

• nperezanpereza Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play WildStar because of the awesome combat, interesting crafting system, housing, new twists on group content, sci-fi theme, hover boards, and ALL the other stuff!!
  • xanozexanoze Member Posts: 2
    I am very excited about this game and i wanna try the beta, and after playing WOW about 6 years i nerver find other mmo that i can say "Oh yeah, this game is awsome"
  • Been looking forward to this game for a while now! It looks so unique, I can't wait to try it out!
  • systemisgodsystemisgod Member Posts: 2

Would very much like to have a key! I've been waiting for this game for awhile and I'm itching to give it a try it looks so fun!

• systemisgodsystemisgod Member Posts: 2

Would very much like to have a key! I've been waiting for this game for awhile and I'm itching to give it a try it looks so fun!

This discussion has been closed.