Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Nebulizer87Nebulizer87 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I want to test out WIldstar cuz I have hopes that this will be my future MMO over ESO and WoD. I would love to start testing it out and decide for myself if this will be my future mmo for years to come. 
  • stanhousestanhouse Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Finally looks like a decent sandpark is coming out cant wait
  • PotaetoePotaetoe Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar looks amazing. I just want to make sure it feels amazing too.
  • PearliamPearliam Member Posts: 1
    I've been playing World of Warcraft since launch and am ready to move on to another game. I really hope Wildstar is this game and hope I can try it out this weekend to see :) Love the look of the Aurin and Chua, can't wait to make one of those fluffy characters!
  • SyyxSyyx Member Posts: 1
    I want a beta key because there is a lot of hype about this game and I want to see what it's all about.
  • Anthony3187Anthony3187 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I am looking forward to the beta so I can finally get a glimpse of the MMO I've been waiting most for over the last couple of years. So Excited for this one! Want to try out all the various roles and aspects of the game!
  • dkmp117dkmp117 Member Posts: 3
    I'm bored, need something to do for the weekend.. naww I'm exited about this game so i hope i'll get one!
  • WozakWozak Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to play, i really want to try this game. Would appreciate a Key.
  • Rikkuj23Rikkuj23 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    wow, much comment, many chance, wow, so need
  • EpicediumEpicedium Member Posts: 5
    Would love to get a beta key to see what the hype is about and get a honest feel for the game.
  • z53gz353zgt533z53gz353zgt533 Member Posts: 8
    I'm looking for a new great MMO since a long time. I will give Wildstar a chance, please give me a chance to win a beta key. :)
  • QuinzQuinz Member UncommonPosts: 1

I want to play  Wildstar because it really looks like an awesome game with loads of cool features. They got a lot of new things that seem to be new to the mmorpg world, and especially new to me. I would really like to be one of the first to explore this amazing world of Nexus and try out all the cool features.

I'm also one of those who don't usually like to pay to play, so i really love the C.R.E.D.D solution. I also want to be able to learn more about the PVP, adventures, paths and the different classes before i dive into the open beta. It would be great to know what class and race to play at the release of the open beta.

And of course i want to give Carbine Studios a helping hand with reporting bugs and giving feedback

So, i would of course be very thankful for a weekend access beta key! :)

• DskogsDskogs Member Posts: 2
    I want to get into the Wildstar beta because the combat system seems amazing. Carbine seem to have a really good concept of what makes an mmo good. From what I have seen of livestreams and YouTube videos this game looks so fun. I would really love a chance to get into this game.
  • szeyingszeying Member Posts: 1
    With the current state of games, I feel like Wildstar is a refreshing palette cleanser; bringing back what is appealing about the MMO genre and getting rid of the bad tastes in our mouth that a lot of these cookie cutter games have been leaving. Wildstar seems to take concepts that many predecessors have taken for granted over the years (if it works, don't fix it) and has given them new life. It's not about reinventing the wheel but making it better!
  • TrepidfiberTrepidfiber Member CommonPosts: 4
    Here I am also for a key :D
  • mulan77mulan77 Member Posts: 4

so when do you Guys chouse  the Winners ?? i see more and more ppl keep posting ??

• been excited about Wildstar for some time now! Everything about this game looks so unique, I can't wait to play it!
  • sphrthsphrth Member Posts: 8

While i was playing last weeks beta event. The concepts and visuals was so amazing that i find myself gazing to the distance every now and then. While doing them though i couldn't experience all classes to find what best suits for me. I'd like to try new mechanics this week! I'm sure i'll have a whole new experience while playing with others classes & nations.

Best Regards.

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378

Key please! :D

Excited because the cartoony gfx and style are a good compliement to my TSW addiction.

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• CannedToastCannedToast Member Posts: 3

My husband posted earlier (BZeeB) we would both love an opportunity to test Wildstar this weekend.... 

I NEED DIS

• Mouley6869Mouley6869 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Not First!!!!!

Would love a key to try this game out.  Have missed the last few giveaways and have not even got a sniff at the game as of yet.  I have watched every video and watch all the popular twitches but damn it Jim I want to play it!!!!

Be kind and share the gift of game with the Mouley.

• KoptyKopty Member Posts: 1
    I hope I win I hope I win! Come on RNG gods! One time!!
  • kgasmkgasm Member Posts: 1
    I'd like a key because I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with WildStar and have yet to get my fix. Also I just built my new rig (for WildStar) a week or so ago, and for once my girlfriend will be gone for the weekend making this an opportune time for me to put the needle in. :p

Also my cat died last month.
  • brauidbrauid Member Posts: 2
    hi i want to play wildstar to try wat class fits me te most and have some fun with some guildmembers from GW2 :)
  • KruzilKruzil Member UncommonPosts: 95

I've been following Wildstar since it was first announced and I'm very excited to finally try the game out see if my dreams and hopes for this game have come to fruition.  I believe this game will help change and enhance the MMO market with new and exciting features, I'm especially excited for the housing system and warplots!  If I could get a chance to try out the beta and be a part of the effort to help the game as bug free as possible for release, I would be most grateful.

Thank you,

Dalmar

This discussion has been closed.