Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Nero888Nero888 IstanbulPosts: 1Member
    Because I want to try it.
  • EvilslayerEvilslayer Orland Park, ILPosts: 3Member
    I have been following this game ever since they announced it. I have some guildies in beta and have said nothing but good things about it and would like a beta key to test this awesome game out. Mmorpg.com rules
  • overpowered1overpowered1 maasmechelenPosts: 3Member
    I want to play Wildstar because I really like the sci-fi setting and graphics. Also, the combat looks really fun and action-packed. I'm thrilled to try it out!
  • ZerdZerd Flagstaff, AZPosts: 25Member
    Not gonna lie... I just want to try it out to help make out my mind for release and have a few giggles while playing a game. Looks like it'll be pretty entertaining.
  • xxarelxxxxarelxx Grand Canyon, AZPosts: 4Member

Why am I excited to play in the beta? Because the game looks amazing and its a Sci-fi style MMO. Nevermind the fact that ive been giving my wife, boss and friends a headache about talking about it so damn much and that I woke up 3 hours before I had to get ready for work because ive been trying to get any type of beta key. So, spare the people of my life some pain and shut me up for them for at least a weekend.

Thanks for your time =)

• KovynKovyn Enid, OKPosts: 1Member Uncommon
    Chua will rule the planet, Nexus. That is all.
  • TECHEMUPTECHEMUP memphis, TNPosts: 1Member
    I AM VERY EXCITED THIS GAME IS AWESOME.......
  • dwiggadwigga PlovdivPosts: 1Member

Im never been so excited about a mmo before. I want to try all classes, the crafting looks so deep and interesting, PvE boss encounters so fun and complex.

I want to this out so bad >.<

• slowplayedslowplayed Moncton, NBPosts: 1Member
    Been following this game closely for the last year. Looking forward to the combat, art style / game world, and dungeons! I think this game can be very successful from what I've seen so far!
  • Jasper8282Jasper8282 Fraser, MIPosts: 8Member

I'm pretty sure that I missed out... yet again.

However if I didn't, I really want to help test this game.  I'm sick of people playing beta's looking at it like a preview of the game.  Beta's are for finding bugs and exploits and submitting ideas of how it could be better.  Please provide me the opportunity.

• DeadmanwalkingDeadmanwalking Lilburn, GAPosts: 1Member
    I want I want I need I need!!
  • RessaRessa Regina, SKPosts: 1Member
    I would very much like to use birds to blast people with my mind, that is my childhood fantasy (dont judge me)
  • ThoemseThoemse DornbirnPosts: 452Member Uncommon
    I'd love to have a look at wildstar because it looks like it could be something new and refreshing.
  • ddc1279ddc1279 Panama City, FLPosts: 2Member
    I just want the chance to play the game and begin to learn the lore of the WildStar universe.  I enjoy MMORPGs and hope that my beta testing the game can lend to making it one of the best, if not the greatest, MMO there is to play.
  • jonhenry88jonhenry88 westland, MIPosts: 1Member Uncommon
    I want in the Wildstar Beta because this games looks boss and i want to be a part of it from the beginning!!
  • MaaydayMaayday StockholmPosts: 1Member
    I want a key! :D
  • SpezializtSpezializt NeuburgPosts: 1Member
    Everything i saw of that game before was just awesome. But after testing TESO i rly need a comparison to pick the right one for me.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons KavlingePosts: 324Member Uncommon
    I just wanna try the game, and if I like it help out and try and find some bugs.
  • QuinnsieQuinnsie Charlottesville, VAPosts: 2Member
    thanks for the chance to win a beta key
  • azurreiazurrei Phoenix, AZPosts: 95Member Uncommon
    Must try the modern WoW space cowboy  MMO! Go Dominion!
  • HiirekHiirek PoznanPosts: 3Member
    Because of reasons
  • goldravengoldraven Vancouver, BCPosts: 1Member
    Wildstar will be the greatest thing thats ever happened to the MMORPG genre. I desperately need a key, I cant wait any longer to try it :) plz pick meeee
  • tw1386tw1386 Spring, TXPosts: 5Member

I saw this game not too long ago and though dang, what an awesome art style!

I love science fiction MMO's in any shape and form!

• DacmasterDacmaster vojnicPosts: 1Member
    Cus i want play!? i wont bought a game without trying it..??
  • PokketXPokketX KongsbergPosts: 1Member
    finnaly the wow killer ive been waiting for :) would be awesome if you would let me try this out . 
This discussion has been closed.