Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• AntiaerousAntiaerous Carrollton, TXPosts: 1Member
    Very pumped, can't wait to beta test with friends so I have some one to talk about the game with the last few beta I was excluded and had to watch them play. Very hopeful that I can show them the way of the stalker. And the raw power of the warrior. There more I. To the engineer and  medic can't wait to have a 3 man team for PVC aswell . I would be great full for a beta key if there is room for me. Hopes and wish to beagle to play with my friends before the game is released. Can't wait to play all the characters . But I know it's all about the stalkers. Thanks Agean and gl with the launch!
  • guiltysolguiltysol Lake Kiowa, TXPosts: 4Member
    I have been following WildStar for quite sometime.. longer than I'd like to admit! I looks so vibrant and beautiful! I want to play.. no immerse myself in the world that is called Nexus.
  • RaxrtosRaxrtos WirralPosts: 2Member
    Wildstar is next MMO for me and guild mates, I've been signed up for beta since 2011 and only seen and livestreams and the dev speaks about the game I'm still waiting for that special invite to the close beta but no luck it would be awesome if I got into this weekend beta to play around and get a of the feel that I'm going to spend most of my time on since Wildstar will be the new MMO for me. Thanks for the Giveaway ps. Pink fury Chua's are the best. 
  • Deathloc360Deathloc360 Portland, ORPosts: 1Member
    I'd love to get a beta key because I got a chance to play this at PAX and it got me super hyped. Now I'm super excited to play some Wildstar (and help stress test the game of course). 
  • blayugsblayugs edinburghPosts: 108Member
    I would like to play in the WildStar beta weekend because I want to see first hand how much this game can excite me.
  • QuaalityQuaality Monticello, MNPosts: 2Member
    I'm very excited about the game because it seems to be as exciting as vanilla wow was for me with more action and interaction within the game play, customizable everything and an environment that is awesome with a little humor in there. It seems so different and the same at the same time as other MMOs and it seems to bring forward a level of excitement I don't experience very often with games these days.
  • H3llsingH3llsing Rochester, WAPosts: 1Member
    Because Wildstar is great
  • Xyborg07Xyborg07 Winder, GAPosts: 1Member
    Me me me...
  • MisterSassafrasMisterSassafras Tucson, AZPosts: 1Member
    I like getting involved in the beta process because, in some small way, I feel like I helped bring a great game into existence. I've played a lot of MMOs and been a founder for many of them. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing a game through its infancy and watching it take off.
  • briskojrbriskojr Lanx, LAPosts: 64Member
    Here's hoping I get a key! Can't wait to try it, looking like crazy fun. 
  • GrimishGrimish Campbell, CAPosts: 1Member
    I am excited at the chance for one of these Beta Keys because honestly, I think Wildstar is going to be the only MMO Im truly interested in for a long time - I think Wildstar is going to reignite the genre in a fundamental way.  Even if I don't get a Beta Key from this collection of 1,000 and I get shot down, I know that Im going to continue to have fun waiting for this game despite my luck.  This is the game, I think, that is going to renew my faith in gaming culture.
  • SerialAndySerialAndy edmonton, ABPosts: 1Member

Looking forward to playing this game because... Plainly put its one of the best MMORPG out there. From what I have seen and heard this game will rock the socks off anything else that will be coming out this year. I have a lot of friends playing this already and well they make me very jealous! The animations, the customization, the housing, the elder game, the guild system... Everything this game has to offer is just plain epic!

Hope you end up rolling this thread reply!

Good luck everyone!

• SabrickSabrick Santo DomingoPosts: 1Member
    There are 2 MMOs having my attention this year: ESO and WildStar. I want to make up my mind for one of them and there is no better way to do that by testing them while they are in Beta... 
  • PsychoticHamsterPsychoticHamster Brooklyn, NYPosts: 97Member Common
    I've been watching Wildstar since it was announced and I've been really looking forward to seeing more of it, but I haven't been very lucky as of late. Im hoping that it can be the next game to settle down with.

• QuaalityQuaality Monticello, MNPosts: 2Member
    I'm very excited about the game because it seems to be as exciting as vanilla wow was for me with more action and interaction within the game play, customizable everything and an environment that is awesome with a little humor in there. It seems so different and the same at the same time as other MMOs and it seems to bring forward a level of excitement I don't experience very often with games these days.
  • loukosloukos SyrosPosts: 1Member
    I am your man :)
  • VelirathVelirath WroclawPosts: 1Member
    I'd like to get a beta key just to explore this beautiful and immersive world and besides - who wouldnt like to play wolverine like character(I mean stalker here). Seems like fun character to play thus I'd love if you gave me the opportunity to try him out.
  • HiirekHiirek PoznanPosts: 3Member
    Because of reasons
  • GrevyGrevy VejlePosts: 2Member
    I want to play Wildstar with my boyfriend :D
  • StewehSteweh GlastonburyPosts: 1Member
    Would be most excited. Such want. Much amaze. 
  • suizendosuizendo Olympia, WAPosts: 67Member
    I was able to get a key for the last weekend, then was unable to play due to real life issues. I would like to get in for this weekend so I have a chance to see what all the hype is about, and do my own share of bug reporting and suggestion making. Thanks!
  • evilastroevilastro EdinburghPosts: 4,270Member

CHUAAAAS!

Also, crazy mind controlling Espers!

• ersoerso IstanbulPosts: 17Member Common
    I want to try out the PvP. I had a chance to try some PvE and questing in the stress test, but never got a chance to try PvP. Would appreciate a chance to try that out.
  • niyadoniyado CatanoPosts: 2Member
    I'm looking for a very revolutionary game like this that can put me back to mmo, please I want a key, thanks a lot.
  • FordjahFordjah O-VlPosts: 1Member

I would like this opportunity to test this game out.

I think it has great potential. Finally a MMORPG that probaly wont die within 2 months.

This looks fantastic. My regards.

This discussion has been closed.