Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• MisterSassafrasMisterSassafras Member Posts: 1
    I like getting involved in the beta process because, in some small way, I feel like I helped bring a great game into existence. I've played a lot of MMOs and been a founder for many of them. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing a game through its infancy and watching it take off.
  • briskojrbriskojr Member Posts: 64
    Here's hoping I get a key! Can't wait to try it, looking like crazy fun. 
  • GrimishGrimish Member Posts: 1
    I am excited at the chance for one of these Beta Keys because honestly, I think Wildstar is going to be the only MMO Im truly interested in for a long time - I think Wildstar is going to reignite the genre in a fundamental way.  Even if I don't get a Beta Key from this collection of 1,000 and I get shot down, I know that Im going to continue to have fun waiting for this game despite my luck.  This is the game, I think, that is going to renew my faith in gaming culture.
  • SerialAndySerialAndy Member Posts: 1

Looking forward to playing this game because... Plainly put its one of the best MMORPG out there. From what I have seen and heard this game will rock the socks off anything else that will be coming out this year. I have a lot of friends playing this already and well they make me very jealous! The animations, the customization, the housing, the elder game, the guild system... Everything this game has to offer is just plain epic!

Hope you end up rolling this thread reply!

Good luck everyone!

• SabrickSabrick Member Posts: 1
    There are 2 MMOs having my attention this year: ESO and WildStar. I want to make up my mind for one of them and there is no better way to do that by testing them while they are in Beta... 
  • QuaalityQuaality Member Posts: 2
    I'm very excited about the game because it seems to be as exciting as vanilla wow was for me with more action and interaction within the game play, customizable everything and an environment that is awesome with a little humor in there. It seems so different and the same at the same time as other MMOs and it seems to bring forward a level of excitement I don't experience very often with games these days.
  • loukosloukos Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am your man :)
  • VelirathVelirath Member Posts: 1
    I'd like to get a beta key just to explore this beautiful and immersive world and besides - who wouldnt like to play wolverine like character(I mean stalker here). Seems like fun character to play thus I'd love if you gave me the opportunity to try him out.
  • HiirekHiirek Member Posts: 3
    Because of reasons
  • GrevyGrevy Member Posts: 2
    I want to play Wildstar with my boyfriend :D
  • StewehSteweh Member Posts: 1
    Would be most excited. Such want. Much amaze. 
  • suizendosuizendo Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I was able to get a key for the last weekend, then was unable to play due to real life issues. I would like to get in for this weekend so I have a chance to see what all the hype is about, and do my own share of bug reporting and suggestion making. Thanks!
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

CHUAAAAS!

Also, crazy mind controlling Espers!

• ersoerso Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I want to try out the PvP. I had a chance to try some PvE and questing in the stress test, but never got a chance to try PvP. Would appreciate a chance to try that out.
  • niyadoniyado Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking for a very revolutionary game like this that can put me back to mmo, please I want a key, thanks a lot.
  • FordjahFordjah Member Posts: 1

I would like this opportunity to test this game out.

I think it has great potential. Finally a MMORPG that probaly wont die within 2 months.

This looks fantastic. My regards.

• Nero888Nero888 Member Posts: 1
    Because I want to try it.
  • EvilslayerEvilslayer Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have been following this game ever since they announced it. I have some guildies in beta and have said nothing but good things about it and would like a beta key to test this awesome game out. Mmorpg.com rules
  • overpowered1overpowered1 Member Posts: 3
    I want to play Wildstar because I really like the sci-fi setting and graphics. Also, the combat looks really fun and action-packed. I'm thrilled to try it out!
  • ZerdZerd Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Not gonna lie... I just want to try it out to help make out my mind for release and have a few giggles while playing a game. Looks like it'll be pretty entertaining.
  • xxarelxxxxarelxx Member Posts: 4

Why am I excited to play in the beta? Because the game looks amazing and its a Sci-fi style MMO. Nevermind the fact that ive been giving my wife, boss and friends a headache about talking about it so damn much and that I woke up 3 hours before I had to get ready for work because ive been trying to get any type of beta key. So, spare the people of my life some pain and shut me up for them for at least a weekend.

Thanks for your time =)

• KovynKovyn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Chua will rule the planet, Nexus. That is all.
  • TECHEMUPTECHEMUP Member Posts: 1
    I AM VERY EXCITED THIS GAME IS AWESOME.......
  • dwiggadwigga Member Posts: 1

Im never been so excited about a mmo before. I want to try all classes, the crafting looks so deep and interesting, PvE boss encounters so fun and complex.

I want to this out so bad >.<

• slowplayedslowplayed Member Posts: 1
    Been following this game closely for the last year. Looking forward to the combat, art style / game world, and dungeons! I think this game can be very successful from what I've seen so far!
This discussion has been closed.