Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    I got into the first weekend but was not home to play. Would love another chance to give this game another go.
  • TekwarTekwar Member UncommonPosts: 1

Wildstar!  m/

Want a Key so bad :)

• Cmdrc00kieCmdrc00kie Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been waiting years to get my hands on this game! Would be so stoked to get a key!
  • RovyncisRovyncis Member Posts: 2
    I'm so excited to play wow 2.0 (wildstar)
  • axphy1axphy1 Member Posts: 1
    i cannot wait to sell weapons and explore the crafting it is soo cool and it is so indepth
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    I'm curious to see if the hype is actually worthy, it's just that simple.
  • xshorongrxshorongr Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I am excited because its the game i want to play and test out for so long!

wdadaw

• parajoeparajoe Member Posts: 1
    Had Trouble signing-up. I hope i win a key, Idk if other hyped mmos were this in demand, but I give this one the best chance at being THE mmo. Can't wait to check it out!
  • NovaOutburstNovaOutburst Member Posts: 3

Hello MMORPG

I'm looking to try play in game WildStar, I think it is really interesting game project.

Would be very appreciative of a beta key. Thanks

• HiirekHiirek Member Posts: 3
    Because of reasons
  • pepsiman1101pepsiman1101 Member Posts: 2

MMO with a sense of humour, love it!

I'd very much like to try this game out. Thank you!

• xtrimjessxtrimjess Member UncommonPosts: 1

i really want to try this awesome game i always see it in facebook and other online games site so the only thing is dont have beta key

naku

• fobiousfobious Member Posts: 2
    I'd appreciate you choosing me
  • fobiousfobious Member Posts: 2
    I'd appreciate you choosing me
  • mountaindrewmountaindrew Member Posts: 1
    Really excited for wildstar the setting and gameplay look amazing, hope I get a key.
  • wolfohawkwolfohawk Member Posts: 1
    Honestly Im looking forward to their new take on crafting with the solo end game content. as well as the choose your own adventure content.. Leaning towards A chua but shall see.
  • LegasLegas Member Posts: 2

I'd like to get in on this beta because I've been playing WoW for what seems like forever, because nothing has really touched it - and this is the game I feel will be able to pull me away from WoW. It looks incredible, but I'd love to play it before I buy it..

Thanks in advance ;)

• AntiaerousAntiaerous Member Posts: 1
    Very pumped, can't wait to beta test with friends so I have some one to talk about the game with the last few beta I was excluded and had to watch them play. Very hopeful that I can show them the way of the stalker. And the raw power of the warrior. There more I. To the engineer and  medic can't wait to have a 3 man team for PVC aswell . I would be great full for a beta key if there is room for me. Hopes and wish to beagle to play with my friends before the game is released. Can't wait to play all the characters . But I know it's all about the stalkers. Thanks Agean and gl with the launch!
  • guiltysolguiltysol Member Posts: 4
    I have been following WildStar for quite sometime.. longer than I'd like to admit! I looks so vibrant and beautiful! I want to play.. no immerse myself in the world that is called Nexus.
  • RaxrtosRaxrtos Member Posts: 2
    Wildstar is next MMO for me and guild mates, I've been signed up for beta since 2011 and only seen and livestreams and the dev speaks about the game I'm still waiting for that special invite to the close beta but no luck it would be awesome if I got into this weekend beta to play around and get a of the feel that I'm going to spend most of my time on since Wildstar will be the new MMO for me. Thanks for the Giveaway ps. Pink fury Chua's are the best. 
  • Deathloc360Deathloc360 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'd love to get a beta key because I got a chance to play this at PAX and it got me super hyped. Now I'm super excited to play some Wildstar (and help stress test the game of course). 
  • blayugsblayugs Member Posts: 108
    I would like to play in the WildStar beta weekend because I want to see first hand how much this game can excite me.
  • QuaalityQuaality Member Posts: 2
    I'm very excited about the game because it seems to be as exciting as vanilla wow was for me with more action and interaction within the game play, customizable everything and an environment that is awesome with a little humor in there. It seems so different and the same at the same time as other MMOs and it seems to bring forward a level of excitement I don't experience very often with games these days.
  • H3llsingH3llsing Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Because Wildstar is great
  • Xyborg07Xyborg07 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Me me me...
This discussion has been closed.