Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Predien32Predien32 Member Posts: 1

I can't wait to give Wildstar a shot!  I want to PvP as much as possible as either a Stalker, Warrior or Medic!

I'm crossing my fingers!

• obliter8obliter8 Member Posts: 5
    I keep getting invited to the stress test, and not the beta weekends!  I like playing too much to miss it
  • Bad_AzealBad_Azeal Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play becuase it seems like a MMO with a ligh hearted mood with serious gameplay. I also am looking forward to playing any MMO again with my friends and Wildstar seems like the best of the bunch.
  • Atomyk_RatAtomyk_Rat Member Posts: 1
    I would love a beta key!  This game looks great, and murderous space gerbils are an awesome race!
  • SpelljackSpelljack Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play Wildstar :)
  • Ducktape1983Ducktape1983 Member Posts: 1
    im excited to play in the beta cuz EPIC PLAYER HOUSING!   thankyou, that is all XD
  • ida20ida20 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Because this game is awesome. Nuff said.
  • Gadget13Gadget13 Member Posts: 2
    Excited for the opportunity to play what appears to be an awesome, fresh , comical, whimsical MMORPG.
  • mrjohnnydelmrjohnnydel Member Posts: 1
    Here's my post.

I'm looking forward to participating in the Wildstar beta because I would like to try something new(ish). I had spoken to a friend at length last week about this game. He was part of last week's beta test. He seemed to really enjoy himself! I'm glad to hear that the game has some level of challenge... and I hear right?!?!? They're bringing back 40 man raids?!?!?

Just longing for the vanilla WoW days... This seems like my ticket. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • veljkocarveljkocar Member Posts: 1
    Would love a beta key :3, thx <3
  • iiDavidxiiDavidx Member Posts: 2
    In MMORPG's, I always find myself jumping from character to character and never sticking to anything. In Wildstar, because of how in-depth the character and diversity/appeal to all types of players is, as well as the game being very lore-centric, I can totally see myself getting attached to a single character and playing all the way through to endgame, and then some. All the features of the game are so mesmerizingly appealing, and it just looks like something so good, that it'll blow the brains out of everything else on the market. I can't wait to get this game, but a beta test would be insanely awesome.
  • princerickprincerick Member UncommonPosts: 1
    im super excited cause ive read so many different opinions about WS and id like to see whos got it right
  • TiddlyWinksTiddlyWinks Member Posts: 1
    There is a hole in my heart... an empty, gaping chasm... an unfillable void that only WildStar holds hope to cleanse me of. My time grows short... may a key be bestowed upon me so that I may finally earn rest...
  • mrgigglesticksmrgigglesticks Member Posts: 1
    I really want beta key to have fun and play with my friends because the game looks awesome and the graphics are awesome!
  • MistoffolesMistoffoles Member Posts: 1

ZOMG the elusive beta keys!!! 

The nerd in me has been drooling for months since I ran across WILDSTAR!

MMO player of 15 years, excitement, excitement, excitement, * going to store to purchase mountain dew and cheesy poofs!*

You guys would make a happy nerd today with a lovely chance to play a BETA!

Please sirs, betas please.

• xaralleixarallei Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar looks really fun. :) Would love a shot at a beta key!
  • Carl132pCarl132p Member UncommonPosts: 538
    I'd love to get a head start on deciding what class I want to play, and I'm not a pretend account like the other 160 pages of smurfs. That's a pretty good reason right there.
  • azraylazrayl Member Posts: 1
    I'd really like a beta key. I had one once before but did not have the time to try the game because of work. There's currently nothing in the way of me to see and test the game this time so I'm hoping I'll get another chance of testing the game this time.
  • AstrahlAstrahl Member Posts: 2
    I'd love to get into beta!  Been watching streams for a long time now, and it's just increasing my own personal hype for the game.  I want to play because I feel this will be the next great alternative for the arena/competitive PvP scene!
  • NoddistNoddist Member Posts: 1
    Because of its atmosphere and feeling. I love the music too
  • AruziAruzi Member Posts: 2

I'd love to get to try Wildstar to see if it fits me! I've been gaming my whole life, and I could give you a female perspective of the game :) I also work in a gaming store, I'll hype the game! :3

Please pick me me me! (:

• ordnas666ordnas666 Member Posts: 2
    I want to play WildStar because the style is interesting, the combat system seems very fun to play, and the housing can be promising.
  • mattias24mattias24 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Played last beta weekend, only had time to try warrior on exile side, still unsure about the game, want to try dominion side too, hope that's a reason good enough
  • Shanks84Shanks84 Member Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

Wild Star Online or WSO as it is being called is becoming one of the most anticipated MMO's in recent years. It holds things that many of us Hard core players want but also holds many casual gamer aspects as well. Here are my Top 10 for Wanting to play Wild Star.

10. Player Housing - Dynamic useful and a social aspect as well. Having something to call your own in a game is awesome having something you can own improve and utilize toward your game style even more Awesome!

9. Crafting- Crafting appears to be in depth and actually useful in this game. I have not seen much of the crafting system but  I am excited to see what Carbine has in store to keep it robust and useful for all players.

8. Crowd Control- CC has been in MMO's for quite a while but then you over power the mobs and CC becomes a thing of the past I am thinking that will never happen in WSO and the fact that players can break a CC faster by smashing a key awesome no more sitting around and waiting for sleep or root to fall off. Get Tethered beat your tether to death and free yourself. let's hope CC is something that does not get overpowered!

7. Amp System- Like to specialize in a stat group AMP's no more cookie cutter characters! Tired of having two of the same dps with the same gear do the same numbers now all players will bring what they are good at to the table! 

6. Subscription- Good at making money in game Buy Cred pay for your subscription! Not good Pay the old fashion way! This is a great business model and most MMO's are going free to play with a store that robs you blinder than the normal Sub. This seems simple yet effective!

5. Adventures- Bored of the run of the mill quest lets go on adventure and do all sorts of crazy things! never a dull moment from the content available in WSO. 

4. Dungeons- Carbine themselves are having trouble downing there own bosses. Love the fact that this game will take skill you will die and you will learn or not learn and die more. Welcome to MMO's the old fashioned way! Be thankful no corpse runs like EQ...

3. Paths- This allows yet another way to play the game your way. I like to kill things and kill more things and so on. I am going soldier all the way! But each Path has something for everyone and grouping with other people will allow for even more dynamic game play what is not to love about the Path system!

2. Adaptive Combat- Movement in MMO's has been pretty well non existent you might move out of an aoe from time to time but here you might be moving the entire fight no more do rotation rinse repeat. If you do not like the combat system then this game is probably not for you! But I can not wait to dive in and get waxed and adapt to the fast pace combat!

1. Customization- Hit on this on a few of my other items but Bottom Line WSO offers the most customization of any MMO to come out! From Looks, Stats, Housing, Mount, and even your skills set's. This is the most attractive thing about Wild Star. 

I wish all the Beta Key winners a good time and Hope to see you all in game! Been spending Hours on You Tube watching the game would really enjoy getting in and trying it out myself!

-Shanks

• BlueLunarWolfBlueLunarWolf Member Posts: 1

Wildstar is quickly becoming that dream MMO to revive my passion of progressive games.

I really hope for this to become the one game I spend 90% of my free time on.

I have high hopes so far, and if this company sticks to its guns, I believe they're going places.

I can't wait for it to launch and would really love to play the beta.

This discussion has been closed.