Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• excelent92excelent92 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta because as an explorer, my hobby is taming hostile alien worlds, starting wars, building towns, oh and the sociopathic aspect of the game amazes me. So between me and revealing the secrets of nexus stands your beta key, I mean, my beta key :).
  • HebiTyx99HebiTyx99 Member Posts: 1
    I want to be  on the weekend beta test so bad I've been waiting so long to play Wildstar.
  • KagetoraKagetora Member Posts: 1
    Ever since last Beta I cant wait until this game comes out, hoping to level a different class this weekend!
  • blkwltz19blkwltz19 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Looks to be a game I can take my time and enjoy rather than grinding through levels. Would be fun to get a preview and help sort out any bugs etc
  • TerukavTerukav Member Posts: 1

I haven't divested much time to an mmorpg since I quit WoW toward the end of wotlk; I've dabbled in swotr and a couple of others, but I haven't found anything that stimulated me either from combat or lore in a while.

WildStar does, so I'd like to give it a go. Will likely roll a Granok Engineer scientist or explorer path.

• Meiu63Meiu63 Member Posts: 1

Hi ! Neeeeeeeeeeeeed it :)

Thank for that.

• BuffalufacusBuffalufacus Member Posts: 1
    First, it's not a stale 10 year old game.  I really want to try this new "Action Style" of combat, it looks fun and engaging.  I will actually enjoy PvP in this game; it looks so chaotic but fun at the same time.  Over all, after stumbling upon this game a few months ago it has become my new addiction and I want it to be out now!
  • novrannovran Member CommonPosts: 1
    Can't wait to try it so excited!
  • DracontiusDracontius Member Posts: 1
    I've been waiting for this game for months on end now b/c I'm a huge fan of what the game is going to be like. Finally something out there with my kind of comedy, action and gameplay. Can't wait to get in on this and running the adventures made by the Caretaker.
  • sirriksirrik Member Posts: 1
    I would like a key because i love MMO's ! :)
  • TupapisonTupapison Member Posts: 1
    I NEED a beta key, i have been wanting to play since 2012 and i havent had any luck with the beta keys :( 
  • barefootdriverbarefootdriver Member Posts: 2
    I can't tell if my post worked because its a scrolling/loading nightmare, lol. I've had too much bad luck with errors trying to get a key. I want to play this weekend because its going to be spring break. 
  • sh0ckish0cki Member Posts: 1
    cause it is awesome game
  • chiisaiusakochiisaiusako Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I've been following Wildstar for roughtly over a year now and honestly I can only take some much live streaming before I want to try out the game myself.  And that's the reason why I would like a beta key for this weekend. Pretty please? Plus I want to shoot people...with love, of course. Medic FTW!!!
  • frozndragonfrozndragon Member Posts: 1
    Killer hamsters "Chua", hoverboards, customizable mounts, cat/bunny people doing their thing. Combat that makes you learn and move. Space wolverines aka stalkers stabbing their enemies. A cannon that shoots vegetables for the sole purpose of bringing the lost space cow home. Finally, entertaining story line and different type of visual style. I just want this game to be here :-D
  • tripping1234tripping1234 Member Posts: 1
    ohw yeah this will be the next gen MMO i ve been waiting for i hope ;)
  • chaoticcircuitchaoticcircuit Member Posts: 2

I think WildStar is a beautiful game and it will be my new addiction!

(I posted twice, because my first post didn't contain "why" I wanted to play. Please don't disqualify me:( I couldn't find my first post)

• AstrahlAstrahl Member Posts: 2
    I'd love to get into beta!  Been looking forward to this game for a long time now, and actively watching others play is getting me even more excited!
  • SalemasSalemas Member Posts: 1

If I will get a beta key I will play scientist and scan all the cuties, cuddlies and all the flora of the Nexus

Thank you!

• Whiskey_SamWhiskey_Sam Member UncommonPosts: 323

Sock puppet accounts

Drowning out normal users

Odds to win are small

• Drksdr82Drksdr82 Member Posts: 1
    I would love a chance at this beta. This game has taken one jaded former mmo player and made him excited once again for pve and even pvp content. Everything from the visual style, which I'm in love with, to the original concept regarding combat. I couldn't be more excited! Even if I don't get in, this game is as good as mine when it releases.
  • kazapakazapa Member Posts: 1
    huge mmo fan would really like to try out this new mmo
  • BalemerBalemer Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play this game for the action combat. Also love the art style, and want to learn more about the lore of the game.
  • EatonaroundEatonaround Member UncommonPosts: 6
    There are many reasons I am looking forward to playing wildstar. 1) I love the art style and humor. The jokes and stylized graphics drew me in initially. 2) the story and lore sound si interesting and that's one of the major factors to me playing an mmo. 3) the combat/game play looks involved and exciting. Telegraphs look awesome. 4) the content and possible end game and all the features just look really well thought out and crafting looks to be fun and I'm a huge crafter. Overall this is my most anticipated game of the near future. So I'm on the edge of my seat everyday looking up information for the awesomeness that will be wildstar
  • PookssPookss Member Posts: 6
    I've been playing wow since 1.04 and participated in burning crusade and wrath of lich king betas. I have a lot of feedback in both. I'm excited about wild stars aiming system. It's going to make pvp truley skill based.
This discussion has been closed.