Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• atkecaratkecar Member Posts: 10

I WANT Beta key because this game Rocks and can not wait to play it when it release.!!! So much to tell you how the world, PvP and everything else is beautiful done..Now give me my key. :)))...

• lucrezialucrezia Member Posts: 3
    I've been watching videos and twitch feeds like crazy and have become somewhat obsessed with this game. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • rodriguezanrodriguezan Member Posts: 2
    Iv'e been wanting to try out Wildstar scince 2011 and haven't gotten a beta key yet. signed up for beta before the housing dev speak was uploaded on youtube. please send me a key D:
  • tmann50tmann50 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    I would like a key please...my old guild is talking about getting abck together to play and I want to see what the game is like to decide if I will join them
  • RedInquisitorRedInquisitor Member Posts: 3
    I'd like a key for Wildstar because I was generally impressed with the last weekend beta and I would kill to play it again.
  • carlpuccinocarlpuccino Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I am very excited about Widstar because it look very beautiful, i love the cartoon style and the humor that goes with it. The game seems pretty original without being too much different from what we alrdy knows, wich is a good point for me. I'll be very happy to try this game before is launch !!!! Thank you. 

Stop complaining and move your ass.

• NikaNoireNikaNoire Member Posts: 1
    I really like this game and would love to play the beta! Tnx!
  • QuinnsieQuinnsie Member Posts: 2
    thanks for the chance to win a key
  • BiffumusBiffumus Member Posts: 19
    I am a pure explorer and want to evaluate the what wildstar has to offer in achievements.
  • zulu21zulu21 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I really want, no *need*, to get a key so that I can try out Wildstar with my boyfriend (who also just posted a request). Please let us both get in!
  • ectokoolerectokooler Member Posts: 1

I would LOVE a beta key!

My buddies were able to get into the last beta weekend, and now that's all I can think of.

I cannot wait to be gunslingin' with the best of them :)

Good luck to all!

• drpestilencedrpestilence Member Posts: 1
    I want my wife to try it :D Couples that game together stay together n all that.
  • ViventaViventa Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to being completely immersed in an MMO again, it's a feeling that doesn't come up very often and Wildstar looks like it might just be the MMO to do it. Thanks!
  • atkecaratkecar Member Posts: 10
    Gime my beta key bcs this game is GREAT.!! Now pls?? :)
  • trey44trey44 Member Posts: 9
    Wildstar looks to be the next big thing and getting in early is going to be great.
  • MeliandorMeliandor Member UncommonPosts: 7
    This game looks extremely fun, and I would love to give it a try!
  • infernalsuninfernalsun Member Posts: 5
    Would love to try telegraphs,PVP and paths
  • spunge18spunge18 Member Posts: 1

MMO veteran, dissapointed with TESO and this is my only hope of mmorpg gaming.

15 years playing everquest, EQNext just doesnt look too good also :(

need dat key :)

• ElluaEllua Member Posts: 9
    I need key, want try that game
  • ChromaxSChromaxS Member Posts: 1

I'd like to see the refresh of the older formula of RPG as I have fond memories of the days where community mattered and accomplishing goals, as a team, was the norm. Plus, it'd be nice to see a world that breaks the medieval, fantasy mold.

• UnprinceUnprince Member Posts: 18
    The game looks beautiful the art style is amazing the combat is unique and interactive whats there not to like about this game???  
  • ZalehatZalehat Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited to play a Chua. Can't tell if there cute and cuddly or evil and menacing.
  • dokupe10dokupe10 Member Posts: 1
    Haven't had any interest in MMOs for years, but this looks fun.
  • obocoboc Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Looking forward to playing Wildstar because it looks like something a bit new a different. Been loving the way Carbine has such a good sense of humor. This has a good chance of being my next main game. I would love a key ! Thanks ! 
  • juanithoxrebeljuanithoxrebel Member Posts: 1
    I want to play because female Granocks are hella hot and I'm bored
This discussion has been closed.