Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Eddie_StilettoEddie_Stiletto Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I haven't played yet and have been following this game forever!
  • thattravisguythattravisguy Member Posts: 2
    I would really like to try out this game, i love the aesthetics of it and the game play seems like someone actually found something next level.
  • MoshaaverMoshaaver Member Posts: 2

I want to play in the WildStar beta because it looks amazing. All my friends rave about it and I am jealous. Let me play with them!

-Kale

• UnprinceUnprince Member Posts: 18
    I want to play this game because i have fallen in love with it and i must! at least help test it so that it can become even greater
  • Land0garnerLand0garner Member Posts: 5

I have been following this game for over a year now and i can't wait to play it :)

GL everyone!

• ddc1279ddc1279 Member Posts: 2
    I want a chance to play and help this game be the best that it can be.  I thoroughly enjoy mmorpgs and this game looks to be amazing. I just want a chance to play it.
  • AcvivmAcvivm Member UncommonPosts: 323
    Beta BETA BETA!!

HEAVEN OR HELL
    Duel 1
    Lets ROCK!

• LongropeLongrope Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I am excited for Wild Star (WS) because I've played GW2 quite a lot and GW2 had some flaws. I've searched a lot of information about this game, classes, races, story and combat.

I'm in a RvR guild who will most likely play this game, everyone from the guild is excited and some have played the beta, but I'm not convinced yet to follow them into this game.             The video's they uploaded (Dev speak ones) didn't really help, because they made it sound like a 1 big joke, instead really showing how things are.

My reasons are:

- I'm used to gw2 combat, how will it transfer over to WS?

- monthly fee. Don't feel happy about paying each month for a game I will most likely dislike.

- Futuristic classes/nature, never played an mmo like that.

- No idea how each class plays/works, and would like to try them out.

I'd be amazing to have a beta key to have a better understanding on the game, so I will be more excited for it.

Rgrds,

Longrope.

• Pyruk4Pyruk4 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    im not escited , i just want play just it
  • nonkanonka Member Posts: 1

I really want that beta key for WildStar, as I have been waiting for this type of MMO for ages. Not only the combat style is well polished but the artwork of the world is amazing, it feels like I could spend ages in the WildStar world. I would really like that key for the matter that my boyfriend got the key like a month ago and he's patiently waiting to play with me, so please give me a key :)

Thanks a lot :)

• zulu21zulu21 Member UncommonPosts: 11

im hyped and ready to try this game!!!!

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Nearly 300 pages.  Not going to be fun for the person that has to sort it all out.  Anyway, I'd love a key. :)
  • AlonefoxAlonefox Member Posts: 1
    I want to play this game because I love the art style and humor that Carbine and NC are using.  it looks like a game that will be fun all around.  The housing system will provide a nice relaxing distraction.
  • ChunkytrunksChunkytrunks Member Posts: 1
    I'm dying for a new mmo to take up my free time, and from the countless articles i've read, and streams I've watched, I believe W* is going to be it. From the artstyle to the attitude, I love it. Would love to get in to beta to help report bugs and such, and also just to stop the madness from watching from afar :)
  • GenesiGenesi Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Wildstar looks like an MMO I can get in to. Too many MMOs these days are nothing more than the same old MMO with a fresh coat of paint. Looking forward to something new!

- Dave

• TheFingerTheFinger Member Posts: 1
    Crossing fingers.
  • gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    I want to play because the art style is pretty cool and i really enjoy space settings for mmorpgs. 

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• duwahduwah Member Posts: 3
    I want to play in the beta to try the classes and choose the one i'll play day one of this awesome game! Hyped for 20/40 man raids!
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    please may i have key
  • MoshaaverMoshaaver Member Posts: 2

I want to play in the WildStar beta because it looks amazing. All my friends rave about it and I am jealous. Let me play with them!

-Kale

• RekkuRekku Member Posts: 4
    i have been watching all the videos and alot of streams and i would love to test this game my self before i buy it im allready 99% sure that i will be playing as aurin esper
  • ilovemydanishilovemydanish Member Posts: 1
    What isn't there to be excited about with WildSTar? It's WildStar! There's the art, the combat, the music, the adventures, teh dungeons, the PvP -- it's all so damn good!
  • id0ntl0seid0ntl0se Member Posts: 1

most excited for the PVP and customizations...pick me please cause i need my MMO crack! :)

• Fed1Fed1 Member Posts: 167
    I am excited for all new MMOs. Also, like random giveaways. Thx
  • Pyruk4Pyruk4 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    im not escited , i just want play just it
This discussion has been closed.