Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• kingingkinging Member Posts: 3

I would like to be in the beta because from the videos and dev blogs it looks like a fun game and I would like to experience it myself rather than rely on the ESO vs WoW vs Wildstar reviews that are so prevalent.

Oh, and to help the dev team through Beta testing (that is what this is for, isn't it?)

• Krale17Krale17 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Looking forward to playing with friends...
  • MaezMaez Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited for wildstar since, from what i've seen in videos, i think it brings alot of great new concepts to the table, and i especially excited the dynamic gameplay, and i would love to try it out to get a taste of what the real game will be like
  • mhockingmhocking Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play in the new beta because WildStar looks like a cross between two of my favorite games - WoW and Borderlands 2.  Plus I've beta'd ESO until I'm blue in the face and am looking for something new.
  • cornbread360cornbread360 Member Posts: 1
    I'd like a beta key to test out my new pc gaming rig!
  • bryguyb87bryguyb87 Member Posts: 11
    Been watching a lot of streams of the game and it looks fantastic. Would very much like to play since the guy I usually watch stream just got it and wound be nice to play with him.
  • DeRhazzifyDeRhazzify Member Posts: 1
    I can't wait for the Game to be released so I want to join the Beta to get a glimpse of how the inngame is, cuz i love how it is at the moment. Need to choose if i want to play esper or stalker!
  • Xeno2012Xeno2012 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I would like to be able to play Wildstar with my wife.  Thank you.
  • witerzetwiterzet Member Posts: 1
    Well, I'd like to check out one or more classes to know which one to chose after realse and so be ready to play it with some hardcore gamers all around the world ;) In order to do so I have to play through low lvl adventures and dungeons. Game on !
  • KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101

Edit: Page Crashed. Remove this post.

• JWin575JWin575 Member Posts: 2
    I've heard so much about the game and love to try it
  • airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373
    mechari!!!
  • rrdreamrrdream Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play in the weekend beta because Wildstar looks like it will be fun and a great opportunity for me and my SO to spend lots of time playing together! I've had really fond memories of my past adventures in other MMOs, and flipping through all the screenshots and conversations I've saved throughout the years makes me excited to start a new, promising game. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone! :D
  • DAK3DAK3 Member Posts: 3
    I'am exicted cuz the game drive a lot of new things to the market! i love it! I WANT TO TEST IT! :))
  • AlyvianAlyvian Member Posts: 342
    gif key.gif
  • zish313zish313 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm interested in playing Wildstar beta because I haven't played an MMO in over a year because nothing has looked interesting enough.  I've watched a ton of WS footage and the game just looks really fun, so I'd love to try it out.  Beta key please!
  • needsbracesneedsbraces Member Posts: 1
    To be immersed in a world like Wildstar would be nearly unbelievable. I would enjoy being able to fight along side 39 other people in elden game. Level through awesome zones, level up my weapon through quests! The list goes on and on. May the odds be ever in your favor!
  • PhrozenthPhrozenth Member Posts: 1
    I would like to be in the beta to help the game with bug reports and testing, also am excited for pvp!
  • nightrun86nightrun86 Member Posts: 2
    I'm thrilled to play Wildstar because it doesn't shy away from providing challenging content purely because it may not appeal to the masses. W* provides a unique combat style and ENCOURAGES me to explore a creatively developed, humorous world where anything seems possible. Oh and rumor has it...the devs are listening.
  • RavenyrRavenyr Member UncommonPosts: 2

I've been waiting and following this game for the better part of two years, eagerly soaking up every piece of information available. I have spent so much of my life watching the streams that I'd savour the opportunity to play this game this weekend.

I'd also reaaaaaally like a release date. I'll kill every Chua in the world for one. (Like, literally all of them.)

• gwapiks1511gwapiks1511 Member Posts: 2

asdasdasdasdasd

• captainteddycaptainteddy Member Posts: 2

The REASON why I want to play this beta so eagerly:

I heard that the game has unicorns. 

And I want to mount them.

I love unicorns.

Okay, the other aspects of the game are fine as well, but THE UNICORNS rule everything, son!

• MaxxSolaceMaxxSolace Member Posts: 1
    I really want to play this game.  The humor, graphics, there's far too much excitement about this game to list.
  • dameonmgdameonmg Member Posts: 1

What game would drag the thousands out of bed early to try to desperate grab a key other than Wildstar? I'm exited to partake in beta because I feel this game truly is something special, and I think the fan base is showing the phenomena its already becoming.

The offering of various forms of content to due both leveling and endgame is stellar, and I haven't been this excitted for a new game for over 10 years. You can tell that the folks at Carbine that are making it really have a love for not only their game but for the genre, and it shows. This isn't just a product their making, it's a work of art to them.

I want to be a part of that. That's why i'm excited to do whatever I can to get into beta.

• Wildstarbeta420Wildstarbeta420 Member Posts: 2
    I Hope i get one cnt wait to play ! SOOOOO EXITED PLEASEEEEEEEE
This discussion has been closed.