Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Mu63nMu63n Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Wowkiller.
  • CiubhranCiubhran Member Posts: 5

I would like a key, because...

I've been watching all the VODs on YouTube over and over, and have been feeling nothing but extreme jealousy that there are people with full-time beta keys.

Even if it is only for this weekend, I would love to get the chance to try the game, before it releases. It looks so much fun!

• SangroSangro Member Posts: 1

I started playing MMO's with DAoC (which was amazing), and I am looking forward to this game due to the look and feel, storyline, PvP, as well as end game content focus and humor.  I have been following its development for sometime, and am thrilled to see Carbine putting so much effort into it to make it a well thought out MMO.  Rather than rushing to get the title out and working on end game content as an after thought trying to get something developed and implemented before players can hit a level cap, they have looked at the other games and where they have failed to not make the same oversight.  I miss the RvR in DAoC, and war plots excite me like it was for taking a keep back in the day.

These are just some of the more important reasons why I am looking forward to Wildstar and would like a beta key.

• karekikareki Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play wildstar cause there have been 0 other mmo's out since world of warcraft i've enjoyed , So i hope this willn't disappoint,
  • saroskazumasaroskazuma Member Posts: 1
    I am excited for the game because I've been waiting for it a long time and deep down inside I can't wait to smash the dominion to pieces! Also because I get excited easily!
  • ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594

Purple Space Bunny Girls. What? That's not a good enough reason? OK, then I'll add in the humor, the hover board and the infectious excitement that all the twitch streams are projecting.

And on another note - thanks to MMORPG for doing this give-away, but please don't advertise this as "be there at time X", when you have this thing run until the cows come home.

• notfranonotfrano Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The only MMO worth playing... but alas I can not play it... Your my only hope.
  • kiwileakskiwileaks Member Posts: 1

Would be very appreciative of a beta key as i didnt sleep all night and lurked on all distributor portal but always came a bit too late :(

Thx you !

• Conspiracyx1Conspiracyx1 Member Posts: 1
    I'm very interested in trying out the combat as a Stalker, they seem like a fun class to play.
  • zodvistozodvisto Member Posts: 3
    Ive been looking forward to this game for a while. Wanting to get back to those old style big raids and that feeling of fighting some truly epic battles in an MMO.
  • bobleeswaggerbobleeswagger Member Posts: 3
    One reason I would like to get a beta key is to start helping and give feedback to the DEVS. It gets old having to try new MMOS and have them fail out because of the lack of insight and feedback form what the players them selves would like to see. I would like all resources to go to what makes a great game, not wasted on things not wanted or unfun.
  • Zader123Zader123 Member Posts: 2
    i love this game!
  • kort0175kort0175 Member Posts: 1
    Really excited to be able to try thisMMO. Been in the market for a long time to try something new.
  • moogliemooglie Member Posts: 1

I like Wildstar beacuase it is the MMO that will let you do anything you want.  Don't have a life that alows for 20 and 40 man raids do warplots for your big group fighting.  Don't have time for warplots do your path quests or work on your house.  Start exploring the world and immerse your self in the game you'll be serpsrised how much time you have once you get sucked in.  As father and husband I don't have a ton of free time WildStar will gives me options in how I spend my gaming time and that's what love about this game.

Cheers

• HipsterCowboyHipsterCowboy Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to run my first adventure with my clanmates!
  • sumpesumpe Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Im excited to finaly get a chance try this intresting game
  • lenici7lenici7 Member Posts: 2
    I really want beta key ;) its awesome game!!
  • kabokabo Member Posts: 1
    key me
  • naitakanaitaka Member Posts: 1
    Would love a key! Really want to try game kthxbai! Please pick me!
  • ApraxisApraxis Member UncommonPosts: 1,518

I would like a beta key for Wildstar, because i am curious about the combat system and want to test and experience it first hand.

• yui1989yui1989 Member Posts: 5
    i like wow n i like this :)
  • iaint21iaint21 Member Posts: 1
    I'd really love to get into this beta! This is a game I've had my eye on for a long time now, and have been eagerly waiting for! No matter what, I will get this game, and I know that I am not the only one who wants to get this. Everyone in my college class wants to get in, and beta testing things are always great fun with any game, MMO or single player games. Plus my love for MMO's doesn't start with this game alone. With WoW, FF14: a realm reborn, Maplestory, and even DC universe, I really enjoy playing MMO's. In other words, I hope I get picked! (I can't wait for the settlers! and Engineers!)
  • ErziErzi Member Posts: 1
    I would be really really really happy if i could get a beta key :D
  • k4ilebk4ileb Member Posts: 2

Searching for a good MMO for years, never found one to fullfill my needs. 

After seeing wildstar streams etc im so hyped and i want to test this game so badly!

• SryckarHasseSryckarHasse Member Posts: 1
    Scifi fantasy is my favorite genre, i've wanted a beta key for this game for what feels like an eternity now :D
This discussion has been closed.