Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• BrandonxsdBrandonxsd Member Posts: 1
    Soooo excited for Wildstar! Can't wait to check it out and play a Tank class soldier or settler. I wish it was out already! Pick me for the beta :)
  • ekloneeklone Member Posts: 3
    Please oh please let there be a beta key for me! I think this game is going to be what so many are looking for! 
  • skarakasskarakas Member Posts: 2
    I want to play in Beta because I have seen this game so long ago and applied for beta at least 2 years ago and still havent got a key xD
  • IcekeiIcekei Member Posts: 3

Hi Hi MMORPG.com !

I'm waiting for Wildstar since 2011 when I tested it at the Paris Games Week and I’m looking forward to test the new version since !

I hope i can have a key for this week end to play with my friends,

Cyril

• bushrabushra Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play this MMO. It looks really good for PVP.I hope i get the key.
  • blundenvalkblundenvalk Member Posts: 2
    I'd love a beta key, had a short experience with Wildstar this weekend adn it was the most engaging MMO i've played in years! Been waiting quite awhile so please hook me up!
  • KaaltetKaaltet Member Posts: 8
    I really want to get in and start meeting some people. I've lost touch with most of my MMO friends and really don't want to start the game solo on launch day.
  • DarthStromDarthStrom Member Posts: 1
    Hoverboard!
  • sylkyshoksylkyshok Member UncommonPosts: 3

Where to start... I have been following this game actively for longer than I can remember. I am obsessed with what it has to offer. I come from a hardcore raiding mind from Everquest 1 and was a part of one of the more successful guilds of our time (Brotherhood of the Spider unite!), and have been looking for something that might offer that competitive feel again. I have the itch to play so bad! Instead of spending my hours watching towellie and never getting a key, please grant me a key so I can play as well! It would make my year! Please!

On another note,

I will seriously do anything for a key.. just tell me what to do!

• VurrghVurrgh Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Because it looks like a cartoon and who wouldn't want to play in a cartoon.  Plus it looks better and more fun to play then ESO.
  • regis55regis55 Member Posts: 1
    This game has potential and I belive in it to suceed. I have a free weekend finally and would like to play and relax :)
  • v1sperv1sper Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited for WildStar because it brings some interesting new mechanics into the MMO space. The PvP looks cool, and the movement and combat system is certainly right up my alley. I'm very much looking forward to try the Adventures as well!
  • DrGrassmanDrGrassman Member Posts: 2

Firstly I want in the beta as WS is easily going to be the GOTY, no GOTD. Evereything about it lures you in and sucks at your soul (in a good way). With all the races/classes/paths/challenges (too many to mention) it is a game with so many original ideas I am really surprised that they have such a great team behind them. As to the second reason. Well, there is no second reason. The first was enough for me and many, many others.

Good luck to all that get in and have fun playing a truly great, wonderfull, original title ^^

• fateinaboxfateinabox Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play some Wildstar this weekend, a friend of mine got to play and the game LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! Really looking forward to some PVP action!
  • BarthezzczBarthezzcz Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I just wanna try something new, TESO is very bad game, but this game looks amazing ! and kinda crazy :]
  • Castiell88Castiell88 Member Posts: 1
    My bf keeps going on about it and makes me want to play ;)
  • The_emberThe_ember Member UncommonPosts: 56

Chua.

That is all.

• lytefalllytefall Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar will be my first mmo... looking to join the community and have a great enjoyable experience. After playing during the stress test for only a fraction of the time. I have luckily got plenty of free time set aside to really have a good exploration of it and see if mmos are for me... looking forward to join a group and learn the skill of mouse and keyboard over controller and check out the quest and story it has to offer. Also its been good reading ur wildstar articles its only got my more hyped for the game... good luck to everyone else. We'll all be on nexus soon. Thanks
  • GriimeGriime Member Posts: 1
    Nothing to do this weekend so pls can I have a key :)
  • nesteanestea Member UncommonPosts: 30

I've been excited for Wildstar for atleast a  year and a half. and I'd love the chance to try it before I buy it. ;)

• ZaltZalt Member Posts: 1
    Key!! do need
  • drexxsenodrexxseno Member Posts: 1
    I would like a beta because this is a mmo that i been waiting for. It is action based mmo so none of that stand here and press keys crap other mmo's do. Plus i been waiting on a beta key for a long while watching streams and contest with no luck and i would greatly appriciate one. And i will be sending bug reports to help out the game get better before release.
  • klick86klick86 Member Posts: 1
    I would be very grateful for a beta key so I may partake in the beta with my friends and brother.
  • BrodajinBrodajin Member Posts: 1

I had too much fun  in past Beta NEED MAOR invites!!!

• BurrafaiBurrafai Member Posts: 4

I've been ranting and raving to everyone about this game :D Can't wait for a chance to play it <3

(Hopefully in this beta run :D )

This discussion has been closed.