Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• MisterActionMisterAction Member Posts: 1

I am really looking forward to trying out Wildstar. I played WoW since release and it has gotten pretty stale to me. I haven't been hooked by any of the other realistic, high fantasy MMOs and something that using more quirky art style and comedy really appeals to me. A second reason is that the art style really reminds me of some of my favorite game, Jax and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. The combat looks pretty fresh and from what I have seen of the dungeons seem both challenging and engaging.

I would love the opportunity to try this out and add constructive Feedback to Carbine.

• misqusmisqus Member Posts: 3
    still it's kinda strange to make it into essay...
  • RoaroneRoarone Member Posts: 1
    Because I want to see the world BURN ]:-). Then build it again! ^^
  • FubarboxFubarbox Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I am excited to play Wildstar because instead of trying to just copy pasta the past, they are actually trying to push some innovation as well. Plus, Space themed MMO!?.....its been way to long for a good one. In short, it would just be amazing to play a game that is not afraid to just be a fun game.
  • TongpTongp Member Posts: 1
    Rolling! looking forward to playing this because I need some new crack to feed my MMO habit, and lets face it its been pretty boring of late.
  • nephren25nephren25 Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I missed out on the 40k keys lastweek. i just want to test it out before launch and  see how i like the game.
  • FrippetyFrippety Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to play because I want to be a zombie space cowboy (Mordesh Spellslinger). I love the steampunky vibe and the vibrant graphics. I'm so excited for this game!

I'd love the opportunity to try Wildstar before release and give the Carbine devs some delicious feedback.

• AnthonyzzzAnthonyzzz Member Posts: 1

Because otherwise I'll have to spend my boring weekend with my girlfriend ;)

I've been following Wildstar for a while now, Would really love to try it :)

• stylesd88stylesd88 Member Posts: 3
    I have been looking forward to this game forever! I cant wait for this game and to test the beta is a dream of mine. I havent been this excited for a game in my entire life!!!!!!! FOR THE EXILES!
  • SmiLegoSmiLego Member Posts: 1
    Hi, i want to try WildStar 'cause it looks fun and I want to know if i'm gonna spend the remaining of the year on that or if I have to find something else!
  • myacxymyacxy Member Posts: 1
    i really need to confirm this is not as bad as every other game right now.
  • anonimcanonimc Member Posts: 1

I'm super excited about this game. I love cartoon artstyle and the characters in game. I'm waiting for beta since i first heard of the game. It was sooo long time ago :P I was close to buy some beta key but i'm still trying to win some ^^

Good luck to all ^^ See ya in game guys xD

• LossxLossx Member CommonPosts: 2

Super excited to get in and try out some of the classes, paths and races to see which i like the feel of.

Thanks for doing this! :)

• dakrathdakrath Member Posts: 1
    i would like to have a beta key as a gift to my brother
  • IsimeRageIsimeRage Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I want to pet a chua.  Nice and fluffy 
  • derry85derry85 Member Posts: 2
    Really like everything about this game I want to play it!
  • brigade01brigade01 Member Posts: 2
    I would love the opportunity to test this amazing game and support the developers.  Thanks MMORPG.com!
  • AlimotoAlimoto Member UncommonPosts: 2

I am excited for the beta because i want to try all the amazing classes available as well as the great idea of adding paths. The moba style action combat i think is a great idea as well! Not to mention the graphics style.

Alimoto

• escott410escott410 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Really looking forward to the freeform targeting system that distinguishes itself from other games.  Will make PvP and PvE more involved than any other game.  Also glad they are maintaining the holy trinity rather than going the GW2 route.
  • ShaymonShaymon Member Posts: 7

OMG- 100th post!

I am excited to get in beta in hopes that all the people who post "first" go to a PVP server and I can smack them around. And so I can continue my adventures with my level 19 Engineer and try out the level 20 dungeons!

• FlickMyCritFlickMyCrit Member Posts: 3

This game looks amazing ive been waiting for it for the past year and a half! i love everything about it especially the pvp combat aspect of it! ive not managed to get into any of the weekend betas yet im really hoping this is my lucky day. Thank you for offering these out and i hope i get one thanks !!

im sorry ive accidentally posted this twice i didnt realise but the internet had come to a near stop, please dont disqualify me, thanks!

• JaffaholicJaffaholic Member Posts: 1
    Because there are CHUAS!!!
  • mulan77mulan77 Member Posts: 4
    im looking so mouch farward for it releas cos of the Gfx the combat system and the adventures fetuers seem just to friking Cool .. and i been wating 1 year to ent :P
  • EleriathEleriath Member Posts: 1
    WildStar is the most interesting MMO on the horizon atm for me. I love the art style, the humor, and what I've seen of the crafting and combat.  I know I'm going to buy it once it launches, but I'd like the chance to dip my feet in a bit before that happens, so I'd love a beta try.
  • TortillajacksonTortillajackson Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited for Wildstar because I love its combat and art style!
This discussion has been closed.