Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• boboulasboboulas Member Posts: 1
    I would love a Wildstar beta key as ive been following the game for just under a year and am dying to give it a try. Unfortunately i missed out on the weekend give away last weekend but am desperately trying to find a key for this one, would really appreceate a key mmorpg :)
  • raikunraikun Member Posts: 2

I don't want to bore you with details, but all I ever wanted is to be a Beta Tester. I love trying to break and dissect a game and who knows, maybe help fix gamebreaking bugs given the chance.

I have been expecting a game that could bring me back to the days where you could get excited by a game, and get swept up by its looks and rich history. I believe, after years of WoW and several others, that Wildstar IS that game.

For that, I would really appreciate the chance to play this weekend.

Thank you in advance.

• Longbow20Longbow20 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to test the game out because I like the way Carbine interacts with the players. All the updates have been amazing and it would be awesome to help them out!
  • dreckbertdreckbert Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm waiting for a chance to play in the Wildstar beta for almost one year and I have been excited to try out the free form targeting and action packed gameplay.

I want this game to become a hit and like to provide feedback to carbine.

Cheers!

• SukysaSukysa Member CommonPosts: 3
     i would like to play beta because i like mmo rpg and would like to try wildstar before ill buy :D
  • gusmob25gusmob25 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Oh i really want to see this game, have wait so long i have 2 friends playing it. plzz
  • qawwaliqawwali Member Posts: 1
    There are too many things I am excited about int his game to list them so I will keep it short. I want to play in the Beta because I want to be part of helping this amazing game, I havent been excited like this about a game for a very long time and cant wait to devote most of my waking hours to it! When the game is released or before IF carbine let me I want to be a wildstar streamer. I love the look and feel of the medic class and being a settler, but i want to try out all the classes as i am an altoholic! 
  • zeddexzeddex Member Posts: 7
    Omg I can't wait to play this game. The little bunny girl. the crafting system and the possibility to craft house and stuff wow.
  • TheEggWaffleTheEggWaffle Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play because the dev team look like they know what sup
  • OnirishiOnirishi Member Posts: 2
    Seems like it's gonna be different, and i wanna try it out.
  • AmonatorAmonator Member Posts: 1
    I heard so many great things about this game, so I want to see it for myself and at the same time help developers to stress their servers a little. Streams of this game look very interesting and fun, but as an old saying states: "It's better to see for yourself, than heard about it." Even if watching a stream is technically seeing it. :D
  • ganryu1984ganryu1984 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I would like a beta key because I would like  to offer feedback on the mechanics to the devs and be a part of making the game the best it can be.
  • Boned86Boned86 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because it looks to be the most promising MMO in a long while. 
  • syn.malsyn.mal Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because, for the first time since the old days of The Burning Crusade, it looks like all my video game playing RL friends and those I've made playing MMO's over the year are ready to unite under 1 game - and what a game it is. I just can't wait to get started building a new guild around such awesome content and playing with old friends. 
  • SkullFighterSkullFighter Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I am excited to play Wildstar because of the slapstick style in the game and the dev team. Thanks for the chance at a beta key!!
  • thewhitecrayonthewhitecrayon Member Posts: 1
    My girlfriends birthday is coming up and i think this would be an awesome gift since she is so excited about ws
  • dunkelstdunkelst Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I wanna play the game because I wanna get back into MMORPGs
  • fall360fall360 Member Posts: 1
    I want to play the Wildstar Beta to see how the action combat holds up in a group environment!
  • SerkzSerkz Member Posts: 1
    I want to try what the new gen has to offer !
  • battlefinnbattlefinn Member Posts: 5
    wildstar looks cool
  • seppehwinsseppehwins Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been waiting  so long for this game, really want to give it a try 
  • MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    I'd like to help test the game.
  • Kaiser421Kaiser421 Member Posts: 2
    I WANT TO BE A BADASS STALKER

I mean who who doesn't want to be Batman Wolverine Predator?

Honestly, I'm really excited to learn if this is the game I can rebuild my guild with. My group of friends have been searching for a new MMO home for years and nothing has had that "feeling" we've been looking for. Wildstar looks to be taking a very rational and innovative approach doing enough old with enough new to make me drool as I day dream about this game. 

• ButterScootchButterScootch Member Posts: 1
    This game just screams fun, hilarity and brilliance. With all the classes races and exploration in this game I can't wait to lose countless hours to it. but the best part is dev's are listening.
  • KramaleonKramaleon Member Posts: 1
    I am really looking into the Wildstar Beta because i'ts been so long since i haven't found a good MMO that suited my style, and now with this new action combat style, the paths thing (OMG SO HYPED), i really hope this is the game i've been looking for so much time, it has become better and better for any minimum of info that has been shown of it, and I must say i loved it all, so I want to try it out, to hopefully stay with it for a looong time! Go Wildstar Go!
This discussion has been closed.