Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Pr0nPr0n Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I really wanna play in the beta cause wildstar is the best mmo i have played in a very long time
  • iBlasphemeiBlaspheme Member UncommonPosts: 9
    ignore, duplicate
  • paulgriswoldpaulgriswold Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love a beta key, thanks!
  • spessonspesson Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My husband and I are both so looking forward to playing this game.
  • Shadowkid229Shadowkid229 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have played many different MMOs in beta now. Some of them US made, some of them and some foreign. I need to play one thats made in the  US that I can be actually be proud of and Wildstar may be THAT game
  • PlethoricPlethoric Member Posts: 1
    This game looks to bring back the excitement I used to feel playing mmorpgs.  I'm hoping to get lost in the many fun things and the endless hours of gameplay this game seems to have.
  • KurthurKurthur Member Posts: 1
    I've been wanting to play the beta because I absolutely love the art style that Wildstar has. It's a world I'd really like to explore.
  • NoarghNoargh Member Posts: 1
    Yet to try the game, have been excited for a long time so hopefully this is my chance to finally shoot something with my spellslinger!
  • Tiltowait3Tiltowait3 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm eager to see a return to 40 man raiding!  It's been forever since there has been a game with such a giant, epic PvE battle and I miss it!
  • blacktcdriver86blacktcdriver86 Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to be in this beta because Wildstar is the next big thing in MMO!
  • KajustaKajusta Member Posts: 1
    After playing WoW for years it's time to find something different, I'm exited for Wildstar because I love it's freshness and style!
  • DecaeDecae Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Getting keys is hard.

• ValyrValyr Member Posts: 1
    The game has much potential. It needs to be scrubbed, hard, and betas like this give useful feedback to the developers. I'm excited to play a part in that.
  • TrebsorTrebsor Member Posts: 1
    Hey, id like a key cause i am ripping my hair out in while longing to play this game. Havent had a chance yet and getting tired of watching the same content on streams. Please help me calm my nerves!
  • SambinoSambino Member Posts: 2

The Main reason i want to play Wildstar is because all of my friends will be playing this Mmo! 

Also the Housing looks incredible!!

-Sambino

• mikan14mikan14 Member Posts: 2
    I need a beta key! I'm really excited about wildstar
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

I love keys, keys dripping with butter.  Mhhhmmmm.

• atsu4263atsu4263 Member Posts: 1
    Stayed up an extra two hours after working overnight to get in the Beta! 
  • EatDuckEatDuck Member Posts: 1
    Im super excited to play with the community that i have joined Hidden Arena! and to make an adorable Chua!!
  • steamonsteamon Member UncommonPosts: 1

Cool really hope I can try out Wildstar this weekend. Thanks mmorpg.com

Me main reason to play Wildstar. This is something new everyone is hyped for and I want to see if that hype is real. :)

• SilentRiderSilentRider Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would like to play in the beta because I have been waiting for a chance since forever!! My friends already got a chance to play it
  • Selserene09Selserene09 Member Posts: 3
    The game is amazing! Want to keep testing and providing feedback!! :)
  • whiskeyhealzwhiskeyhealz Member Posts: 25
    I'm excited to test out all the classes paths and combat styles. This game looks amazing.
  • LyandriaLyandria Member Posts: 1
    I played in the first Wildstar beta and loved it! Would love to play it again 
  • KavicsKavics Member Posts: 1
    Heard lot of good things from my friends, so i want to try out personally.
This discussion has been closed.