Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Fury478Fury478 Member Posts: 1
    Because who doesn't want to play as a gun slinging pscyopathic furby?
  • ogopogoogopogo Member Posts: 1
    I'm super excited about the game and had a blast last weekend, can't wait to play this weekend!
  • DurzenDurzen Member Posts: 1
    I want to play Wildstar SO I CAN PVP YEAHHHH
  • ESPDrastikkESPDrastikk Member Posts: 1
    I want to play this beta cause this game seems like something new and i like new things
  • MagnosianMagnosian Member Posts: 1
    I WANNA PLAY THE BETA BECAUSE IM FABULOUS. 
  • YohanmonkYohanmonk Member Posts: 1
    im excited to play in the beta because this game looks amazing and I love the similar look to wow with all the new exiting features!
  • ratxxxratxxx Member Posts: 1
    1st game since wow im keen for
  • FooooooooFoooooooo Member Posts: 1
    excited to play because all my friends are
  • lobearlobear Member Posts: 3
    I've been looking for achange of pace while playing a healer and this seems to be the most interactive healing a game could have!
  • RazieluRazielu Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I am excited to test to try out a scientist role!
  • shadowrorixshadowrorix Member Posts: 2
    I got a small taste last weekend but wasnt able to experience as much as I wanted and would greatly appreciate a second shot 
  • BenjibentBenjibent Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to play the beta mostly do get a breath of fresh air. It's been a while since I've played a game that looks this promising and I really want to try it out. Also the engineer looks like a ton of fun mostly because I REALLY wanna be Inspector Gadget in a Monster Truck! And the Settler looks like fun too. I've never really been this excited to try out a game that looks this promising not only game wise but lore wise as well.

- Benji

• MoederbeerMoederbeer Member Posts: 1
    I've been following Wildstar from the beginning of it's development, but haven't been invited to any of the BETA's. I hope this is my ticket for my first experience. Thank you!
  • ChrominumChrominum Member Posts: 1
    I would love to play :)
  • TailtiaTailtia Member Posts: 1
    Ooooh I hope I get chosen!
  • Iriz252Iriz252 Member Posts: 1
    I am super excited to play in the beta because, I want to experience PVP/Housing/ Classes so I can prep my mind body and soul for the upcoming game.
  • JtaylsJtayls Member Posts: 1
    This game sounds awesome, can't wait to play medic! Running around and being a settler doesnt sound too bad either
  • SambinoSambino Member Posts: 2

The Main reason i want to play Wildstar is because all of my friends will be playing this Mmo! 

Also the Housing looks incredible!!

-Sambino

• bobj13bobj13 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Cant wait to try out a combat medic
  • Los_coyLos_coy Member Posts: 1
    Please please please!!!!
  • Ezekyl17Ezekyl17 Member Posts: 2
    Accidental Duplicate Post.

Sorry.

• NeeksiNeeksi Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because it seems like someone finally got it right! Three cheers for Carbine!!!!
  • rotcevrotcev Member Posts: 1
    I would really want to play Wildstar, many of my friends already have beta access but i still dont :/
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    I'm excited to play my Stalker again :), maybe try some SL

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• WoodisoNWoodisoN Member Posts: 1
    Excited to play for the new original world as well as lots of customization and interesting character design. Can't wait for the release!
This discussion has been closed.