Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    i wanna visit the bazaar again !!! with my airship this time xD

• therez0therez0 Member Posts: 379

My favorite 'Living Story' moment happened before that term was coined (or at least in use among the players).  It was the end of one of the beta events where the Inquest showed up en mass top forcefully kick everybody out for abusing the fast-travel system (it was free for that beta, and has cost coins ever since).

If that doesn't count, then I'll say the destruction of the Lion's Arch statue when My Liege, the Prophet of Puns, King Thorne showed up after so many years missing. It blew up quite nicely for his grande entrance.

• tompang1975tompang1975 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite one  is the Shadow of the Mad King,it is very  interesting.

• ChoconyanChoconyan Member Posts: 1
    Bazaar of the four wings, cause was nice they  took Glint the dragon story  and made something funny and nice. I love how parts of the magic body of the dragon were those crystals and in general the tasks  u needed to complete and minigames and rewards.
  • ZeddakisZeddakis Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Like the game, but don't really like the living story. Wish they used those resources else where.
  • hypnosis8hypnosis8 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Last Stand  at Southsun was the best LS for me. New map, new and strong opponents, great Last Boss.

More of the same plz.

• GevallenEngeGevallenEnge Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite moment would be finding Bloomanoo and Peneloopee at the tower of nightmares, who are the two quaggans that meet and fall in love. The best part is that they continue through the story. They move to LA, but then LA gets attacked, to they both escape to the vigil keep. Their dialogue is so good, and heartwarming :)
  • moroelmoroel Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Definitely escape from LA.?he first time I logged in and saw how it changed the whole city...amazing.
  • KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

Queen Jubilee, Queens Gauntlet, last boss Liadri the Concealing Darkness, What a fight! Not only you have to mind where your stepping, but coordinate where to attack and moving to avoid her insta-kill clones, Damn after many tries, eyes bleeding out, i finally had my final waltz with her, and up to this day, i walk with my mini Liadri whenever i go for one of the most entertaining and challenging contents.

And an honorable mention goes to Bazaar of Four wins, that jumping mechanics was lots of fun XD

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• sebakosebako Member UncommonPosts: 1

As for update content, i loved the bazaar of the four winds, with the map and activities brought, guess that was part of the LS Cutthroat politics? Anyway, loved the map and the mini games, also SAB.

cheers.

• migiummigium Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I liked the queens jubilee. At first a nice entertainment and then an exciting interruption.
  • delta9delta9 Member UncommonPosts: 358
    Favourite moment is seeing Lions Arch in ruins
  • skarakasskarakas Member Posts: 2
    Battle for Lion's Arch amazing!
  • JesylJesyl Member CommonPosts: 6

Die die die. Die die, die die die.

- Scarlet Briar, Clockwork Chaos

• guascoguasco Member UncommonPosts: 68

my favorite was logout from game

• XeikhasXeikhas Member Posts: 2
    Didn't play as much of the marionette living story, but it was fun
  • NatarisNataris Member Posts: 1
    My favorite moment by far was venturing through the Toxic Tower together with my friends to find out what was hidden inside. The dynamically shifting content and seeing all the characters from the other updates helped bring back a lot of old dungeon crawler feels. The end boss was really cool as well.
  • gaara779gaara779 Member Posts: 4
    The Escape from Lion's Arch! the depth on this living story is breath taking, all those agonasing screams and sad storyis the refugees have to tell is just....wow
  • EvisceratusEvisceratus Member Posts: 1
    My best experience with Guild Wars is yet to come. I have a friend that's played for years, raved about the game over and over but because of timing we never got around to playing it together. Here's an off chance I'll win and then there will be no more excuses or delays, I'll finally enter the world of Guild Wars 2 and see what all the excitement is about.
  • TektyrTektyr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Lions Arch Assault is my favourite part at the moment - loads of people, loads of loot, loads of mobs

Tekkie a.k.a. Captain Clownshoes – the Originator of Awesome

NOCTURNAL- PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY
    http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

We are currently recruiting mature 21+ gamer’s to join our ever growing community

apply online @ the above website

• FuneralstormFuneralstorm Member Posts: 7
    Shadow Of The Mad King, Of Course, Because Of It's Halloween Theme
  • DenmarDenmar Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Escape from Lion's Arch!
  • max348max348 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Last Stand  at Southsun was an awesome experience
  • dante85dante85 Member Posts: 2
    My favourite was the Bazaar of the Four Winds. The area included some very nice element-based exploration ^^
  • NustalgiaNustalgia Member Posts: 6
    when the Mad King erupted from the Lion
This discussion has been closed.