Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wonders 3 - release date and preorders are open

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    whoa!   thanks
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    Nice to see this mentioned here, the AoW games are amongst the best strategy games of all time, and this is my most anticipated game of 2014.
  • MoosahMoosah Member UncommonPosts: 12

Awesome thanks!  Can't wait for this!

Intel Core i7 4770K 4.4GHz | ASUS Z87 PRO | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte Aurus Nvidia Geforce 1080Ti 11GB | Creative Soundblaster Z Sound Card | Samsung 256GB 840Pro SSD | OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SSD | Antec TruPower Quattro 1200 Watt PSU

• TrionicusTrionicus Member UncommonPosts: 498
    I've been waiting over a decade, it must be proof that the gods exist!!!
  • ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    Originally posted by Trionicus
    I've been waiting over a decade, it must be proof that the gods exist!!!

Wow, has it been a decade since Shadow Magic? Feels like it alright. But the mods and PBEM actually kept me playing for a looong time.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Woot! I look forward to it! :D

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Looks nice. Hmm
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

I never got into the 2nd installment of AoW, but the first game still remains today as one of my favourite games of all time. A perfect blend of strategy, tactics, progression, atmosphere and story.

I'm quite on the fence about pre-ordering this, just sick of the way the industry keeps disappointing me. I'm also wary because seeing it up for pre-order on Steam is the first I've heard about it... but then AoW always did fly under the radar.

O_o o_O