Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Now in Open Beta

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ubisoft has announced that the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is now officially in open beta. Interested players can check it out via Steam or the game's official site. As the name implies, the game is a hoarder's delight with the stockpiling of gold, the creation of majestic manors and much more. Players, in addition to collecting vast amounts of stuff, can also try out the new Open Creation Tools to make even more!

To kick off the permanent opening of the kingdom in the skies, The Runaway is officially joining the quest. She brings the epic looting team of the Knight a.k.a Sir Painhammer, the Archer a.k.a Blackeye Bowgart and the Mage a.k.a The Earl of Evilosity to four. Experienced looters as well as newcomers will enjoy her striking speed that gives her a clear edge during combat. This rocker girl shows no mercy when it comes to hacking and slashing; she rocks the axe like nobody else.

Find out more on the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172
    It's a solid ok. I've been playing in the beta for some time now. It's MUCH better than it was when I first went into beta. They were charging EA mobile prices for everything and putting everything behind time blocks. They got rid of all of it and now its a very generous free-to-play title. It's a fun game in short bursts. I don't think it's a "main" game by any means.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Its an okay game but what stands out to me was that it started CBT as a P2W facebook style game but removed almost all of that based on tester feedback
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Thats one dam funny video.
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

One thing I didn't realize initially is that this is a strictly SINGLE PLAYER game.  There is no massively multiplayer, heck there isn't even any multiplayer.  You can't join a party.   You can't fight against other players.   Instead you can play "maps" that other players have made, and you get rewarded for completing these maps while the creator gets penalized.  

Not saying its a good or bad game, just making note that there is no multiplayer at all.

• BeadmanBeadman Member UncommonPosts: 154
    It sounds like fun. The concept is neat at least.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Elderknight
    Thats one dam funny video.

Agreed.

I love Dungeon Keeper, but loathe diablo-clones so I planned to pass on this one... but I admit, the concept of unleashing fierce chickens onto unsuspecting Runaways, a tempting idea indeed :)

(not to mention gog.com gave us the original DK Gold for free a week ago, so I'm on a DK-roll anyways)