Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• ConnectBRConnectBR Member Posts: 1
    Really Excited for this key :D
  • wilendarwilendar Member UncommonPosts: 4
    My favorite Living story was Origins of Madness, I love different quests there, like investigate with Marjory Delaqua, and cooperation needed to beat Twisted Marionette, but most of all I love scarlet Journal, which tells her story, what happened to her.
  • EndDestinyEndDestiny Member Posts: 1
    My best part was Tybalt sacrifices himself so that Trahearne and the injured Lionguard can make it to safety
  • timidobservertimidobserver Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Flame and Frost was my favorite update. I hope to see more updates like it. 
  • qbratudoqbratudo Member UncommonPosts: 1

Definitely it was Frost and Flame .

My first Living Story event , just when i've entered the game.

Epic Story and Characters . :D

• Str8HellStr8Hell Member UncommonPosts: 30
    At the random location just after finishing zone event, ppl started trowing jokes about how fat and ugly the boss was that we just killed, so as the jokes was going on, two of the players started arguing about the boss looks, after a few minutes everyone around 30 of us took sides and it become 1 hour of discussion. Funny how ppl can get distracted.
  • BoopzillaBoopzilla Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Sky Pirates of Tyria! Cmon its pirates!
  • StarS0ftStarS0ft Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Bazaar of Four winds - most fun addon. Most fun jumping puzzle/tasks.
  • NissoNisso Member UncommonPosts: 9
    My favorite one  is Escape from Lion's Arch.Wondering how it's going to change in next living story events:D
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

My favorite living story moment was when Scarlet finally had shown everyone shes not a push over and gathered all her forces and took out Lions Arch! Take that you non believers!

Long Live Scarlet!!! 

• Wuhan123Wuhan123 Member Posts: 1
    I really liked helping refugees in the Shiverpeaks.
  • JWin575JWin575 Member Posts: 2
    It was awesome being apart of the Living story and i cant wait to see more
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

My favourite moment in the Living Story took place in the last update "Escape from Lions Arch"!

After few sessions playing "following the Zerg" doing events in the City....i decided to try something different...

I used my "Everlasting Quaggan Tonic" to become one of them and decided to live the event from the perspective of a little Quaggan heroe...trying to rescue everyone i could during my escape from the city.... Not everything was lost yet!!!

The experience was simply AMAZING.... I discovered hidden scared citizens...recovered lost treasures from fallen ones...and was simply impressed by the terrible Destruction Show...

Here you have screens of how it all started for my little Quaggan heroe^^

image image image

GW2 can be played in a lot of diferent ways.... let your imagination rule!

What´s your story?

• saffronsksaffronsk Member Posts: 1

This article is about the release. For the achievement category, see Escape from Lion's Arch (achievements). For the living world storyline, see Escape from Lion's Arch (living world).

Scarlet is on the attack! After months of preparation, the arch-villain descends on Lion’s Arch with all of her deadly forces. Now is the time to rally together and defend the besieged city.

Escape from Lion's Arch is a release coming out on February 18, 2014. Scarlet Briar has organized an assault on Lion's Arch, coordinating troops from the Molten and Toxic Alliancesas well as from the Aetherblades. Players will fight back alongside BrahamRoxMarjory DelaquaKasmeer Meade, and Taimi. The Captain's Council, including Captain Ellen Kiel, and the Orders of Tyria will also play a role.

During this chapter of the Living WorldVigil Keep will serve as the hub for some of the game content originally available in Lion's Arch, including the Asura Gate hub to other cities, Fractals of the Mists, and relevant personal storyline instances. The city will continue to be available for map completion, but players should expect it to be more difficult to navigate during this time.

• SatchoSatcho Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Mad King breaking out of the statue... chaos ensued... brilliant!
  • BekaBeka Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I'd have to say my favorite was fighting in the Crown Pavilion areas during the Queen's Jubilee.
  • varamisvaramis Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've never played GW2, but I want to give it a try.
  • SaulNeji89SaulNeji89 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    The first Halloween when the Lion in Lions Arch was broken, that was great. It was amazing seeing that happen live in game.
  • Clear8888Clear8888 Member Posts: 8
    Escape from Lion’s Arch rescued 1200+ civilians.

• xagarelicxagarelic Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Queen's Jubilee is my personal fave, although there's nothing to it other than a big grindfest inside and outside the Pavilion but it makes the other area came alive with Scarlet's invasion, it's a non-stop action for me and my friends (with almost no downtime)  Lore-wise: not so good, for group play: awesome
  • BenorBenor Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Lion's arc invasion for sure.
  • rafaellmrafaellm Member Posts: 1

my dream is to know the history of Guild wars 2 , and full game =/

I feel that one day I will meet the full game.

• OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105
    The first adventure box and the clock tower.

• DaveHavokDaveHavok Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The Queen's Jubilee!  Thank you for having this contest!
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    I thought the sky pirate patch was the best.  It was awesome to run around trying to find all the crystals, then getting to the very top and onto the airship and doing the Race.  I spent more time in the race than anything else during that event.  Was a blast!
This discussion has been closed.